Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the 7 Virtues do you represent the most?

Akemi Homura

I can struggle with all of those at times, but out of the seven virtues the one that I feel I represent the most is kindness. I care about others, and I try to treat people with kindness and respect. Whether or not I would represent chastity would depend on the definition of sexual purity. I can be patient, self-controlled, humble, and diligent, but I do not represent those virtues as well as kindness.

Guess I'd have to go with charity. Not that I'm constantly donating money to the poor or anything like that, but I'm no stranger to random philanthropic urges. Regarding Christmas, I am by far the hardest member of my family to shop for, since…well, I never really ask for much. I get much more satisfaction out of giving gifts than receiving them, honestly.

...As idiotic as it sounds, if I had an ass-load of extra money I could blow, I'd probably get a boatload of custom pony plushies made and ship 'em out to all the peeps on my friends list. Irresponsible use of money, I know, but that's how I roll, bitches. :comeatus:

It honestly makes me sad to say none. I lost my innocence at a young age, and for the other virtues I can't say I really display them. Or if I do, it is not by choice. Despite what I do, I am actually quite selfish, some could say at times I could seem deranged. What triggers my instability is my emotions. So that throws out my patience, temperance, kindness, and respect at times.

I guess if anything I'd some-what qualify for charity as I do give my old clothing to a local clothe donation group known as "The Salvation Army". But the main reason why I do it is because I don't have room to store old clothing I am not wearing.

I can honestly say I don't really fit into any of those. I do give things away often but I don't think it's often enough that it could be considered charity.

You'll find that I don't have virtues. I'm loyal, intelligent, and honest and those are my only two really consistent "Positive" traits, the rest is a guessing game depending on my mood. I don't often display virtue at all.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

Most everyone I know remarks at how "extremely patient" I am. With temperance being a subjective second.

In regards to the remaining virtues, I don't get any feedback. So I assume I wax and wan around "average". 

Is it bad that I saw this a thought it said The 7 Values (Loyalty,Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage). I would say humility represents me best. Hell even salute the butter bars.

I definitely represent "Patience" the most of the 7. It's honestly quite hard to anger me and I usually remain calm in the most serious of situations.

I would rate the 7 out of most like me to least like me:

1. Patience
  2. Diligence
  3. Humility
  4. Kindness
  5. Temperance
  6. Chasity
  7. Charity

• 2 years later...

I'd wager myself either in the Humility or Kindness, since those are the traits most people see. I'm leaning more towards the Humility side though, since I've never been known to disrespect anybody, even if I have every reason to disrespect them, and I often am called selfless when doing stupid things for others (e.g. donating last of my budget money on a charity, leaving just enough to make payments).

Probably kindness, to be honest. If anyone needs a person to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, even if it's a complete stranger, I'm always there for them. I don't like to see people suffer.

Upon thinking about this, I would say it is a mixture of kindness and charity. While I think my personality has a bunch of flaws, I try to be a kind person and be a good friend. I have also been trying to give back to those I respect. I am not always able to do so, but I have been trying to take more opportunities in doing so. 

I think... Humility best represents me. I do tend to be modest and attempt to be as respectful as possible (except to people who show absolutely no respect themselves). Well, humility and chastity...

Edited by Wolves

Perhaps Diligence I guess? Maybe Kindness is second, I'm not sure though to be honest :blush:

Patience. I'm willing to wait for things to move forward naturally in spite of how hard they may be to myself. Even if there are things that I would like to be when I get older, I would rather take my time developing my skills rather than rushing them.

• 4 years later...