Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hottest Female Celebrity?

Champion RD92

So there are a lot of hot/pretty female celebrities, but who do you guys think is the hottest?

I've gotta give it to Hayley Williams, the singer of the band Paramore. She's so pretty ;_;

I also really like Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, and Scarlett Johansson. I'm pretty sure there are way more I am forgetting about lol

• Brohoof 2

Fiona from the triple A title, Shrek. 

Why?
Well lets start of with that she has the biggest natural jugs ever. Ain't seeing no Justin Beiber with such massive power.

Then her personality, she is not taking shit from anyone.

shrek-wedding_1390069c.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Well, my vote has to go towards Flame Princess from Adventure Time.

4zYpyMhl.png

Because she's on fire! You can't get hotter than being on fire.

• Brohoof 6

Why?

Well lets start of with that she has the biggest natural jugs ever. Ain't seeing no Justin Beiber with such massive power.

img-1602858-1-shrek-wedding_1390069c.jpg

Well, my vote has to go towards Flame Princess from Adventure Time.

4zYpyMhl.png

Because she's on fire! You can't get hotter than being on fire.

I really hate how I can never make a topic and have people take it seriously...

And the "lol she's on fire so she's hot" joke is really old

Annasophia Robb because she's not like Miley, Lohan, Brittany, that girl from the Amanda Show, etc..

ok_11813_annasophia_robb.jpg

And if we are going for fictional......the possibilities are endless

• Brohoof 3

Annasophia Robb because she's not like Miley, Lohan, Brittany, that girl from the Amanda Show, etc..

ok_11813_annasophia_robb.jpg

And if we are going for fictional......the possibilities are endless

Wow, I haven't seen that chick in years...she got kinda hot o_O

Anyway, I'm gonna post Mila Kunis cause she's amazing :3

She is so pretty 

post-761-0-62507300-1372457500_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

It is really hard to decide on the hottest female celebrity. So, I guess it would have to be the voice actress of Talia Al Ghul from Batman: Arkham City.  Known as Stana Katic.

Stana+Katic+ABC+Castle+Season+3+Premiere

• Brohoof 1

Wow, I haven't seen that chick in years...she got kinda hot o_O

Anyway, I'm gonna post Mila Kunis cause she's amazing :3

She is so pretty 

attachicon.gifmilakunis.jpg

Well she is a very low key actress honestly. Sure she's been in a few really great movies but she's not one of those on the red carpet kind of celebs. That's why I love her. She's hot and also uncorrupted for the most part ^_^

Mila Kunis looks a bit like Vanessa Hudgens lol

(edited)

So there are a lot of hot/pretty female celebrities, but who do you guys think is the hottest?

I've gotta give it to Hayley Williams, the singer of the band Paramore. She's so pretty ;_;

I also really like Mila Kunis, Emma Watson, and Scarlett Johansson. I'm pretty sure there are way more I am forgetting about lol

You have good taste my man. Actually got to meet and chat with Hayley at Comic Con a few years back. She was just walking around at the Sideshow Collectibles booth. She is so small!! And she is very sweet and kind. It's awesome when someone so talented turns out to be a good person.

Why?

img-1602901-1-shrek-wedding_1390069c.jpg

Haha. I see what you did there. But yeah, won't knock your choice.

In terms of MLP we have a pretty cast, my favs being

Ashleigh Ball

img-1602901-2-3.jpg

and of course...TARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

img-1602901-3-220px-Tara_Strong_Portrait

In terms of women I am not all that into celebrities (since I don't know/have met the majority of them) but Emily Browning in Sucker Punch is the most beautiful woman I have EVER seen.

Baby-Doll-baby-doll-from-sucker-punch-23

Edited by Party Cannon
  • Brohoof 6

You have good taste my man. Actually got to meet and chat with Hayley at Comic Con a few years back. She was just walking around at the Sideshow Collectibles booth. She is so small!! And she is very sweet and kind. It's awesome when someone so talented turns out to be a good person.

Ashleigh Ball

img-1602901-2-3.jpg

In terms of women I am not all that into celebrities (since I don't know/have met the majority of them) but Emily Browning in Sucker Punch is the most beautiful woman I have EVER seen.

Yeah, i agree on Ashleigh! 

Even though i am a fan of Twilight Sparkle i have to say that Tara is not attractive at all. She thinks she is way more beautiful than she actually is. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't know whether my actual favourites could be counted as celebrities. Most of them are only prevalent either on the Internet or in a certain niche. Hmm.

Well, my favourite is Zooey Deschanel, she's just gorgeous.

b6AhoCv.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I don't know if you know it but this is a brony forum, don't expect people to know much about celebrities and that kind of stuff

• Brohoof 1

Ashleigh Ball

img-1602901-2-3.jpg

Baby-Doll-baby-doll-from-sucker-punch-23

Asleigh Bell, that's good taste my friend! And I never seen the movie, Sucker Punch and although I have heard of its poor rating, that  actress does look beautiful.

I feel like posting again, because why the heck not? I'm in love with this Swedish pop singer, Mimi Sanden! We're about the same age too. And we're both swedish! Would be amazing to meet her one day!

Jag alskar dig Mimi Sanden sa mycket!!

tumblr_m91upl4BYE1qjveyzo1_500.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because one or two posts ain't good enough! And u weren't kidding about the 18 and up content. haha

Forgive me for one pic of that swedish beauty is not good enough. Although the way she is staring in this one is a little weird, I don't mind. lol wink.png

0.jpg

I'll stop now.

Edited by Dsanders17
  • Brohoof 1

img-1602936-1-Tara%20Strong%20gif%20boob

Dat Tara..... (;

Dude...those boobs o_o

But yeah, Tara Strong is pretty cute lol

So am I the only one who likes Scarlet Johansson? I think she is incredibly beautiful.

• Brohoof 3

Because one or two posts ain't good enough! And u weren't kidding about the 18 and up content. haha

Forgive me for one pic of that swedish beauty is not good enough. Although the way she is staring in this one is a little weird, I don't mind. lol img-1602947-1-wink.png

img-1602947-2-0.jpg

I'll stop now.

It's amazing, Sweden I swear is like a hot women farm. Knock on wood I haven't seen an ugly Swedish woman yet. Is it the water? What is it?

• Brohoof 1

It's amazing, Sweden I swear is like a hot women farm. Knock on wood I haven't seen an ugly Swedish woman yet. Is it the water? What is it?

I think we can all agree on this here's forum, that Sweden is in fact, the number one hot women's paradise. Ahhh it's just one of the many things that make's Sweden the best!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well let me see, Hayley Williams is pretty, even if her band does suck (no offense to any Paramore fans out there). Emma Watson is also pretty and uhhmmm... yea I've got nothing mellow.png Oh I think Varg Vikernes is- no wait he's a dude.blush.png

Sweden the best!

Sweedsh def metulz mang m/

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee
  • Brohoof 1

Well let me see, Hayley Williams is pretty, even if her band does suck (no offense to any Paramore fans out there). Emma Watson is also pretty 

Well you have good taste in girls, my friend. Those are probably the prettiest to me. 

And Paramore isn't that bad, they've got a few decent songs.

Well you have good taste in girls, my friend. Those are probably the prettiest to me. 

Well that last one was a guy but okay... Yes so I can't think of any other celebrities I find attractive. I have a very selective taste. 

I remember I was silenced on Neopets for starting a discussion like this

I gotta hand it to a few ladies. I hope you guys don't mind the image spam (who doesnt like looking at beautful celebrities anyway?). I'll put em in spoilers.

Angelina Jolie

angelina_jolie_tar_med_morgonrufset_till

Emily Rudd (she's a model.. not so celebrity, but she's beaauutiful)

8Kk9HI8.jpg

Lauren Conrad

052410-lauren-conrad-lead-300.jpeg

Lady Gaga

mac.jpg

Natalie Portman

2012-Natalie-Portman-400.jpg

I think five is enough.

• Brohoof 2

Celebrity? I don't pay attention to that stuff, and to be honest, when I do end up seeing celebrities on TV, I don't really find them attractive.

The closest for me would be a star from a European Classical Music reality TV show... (Yes, that exists over there, apparently! Because Europe has better taste in music? Just kidding... Mostly.) She's celebrity enough for me, and plays the same instrument I do, too. lol

karen-geoghegan2.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I really hate how people can never take a joke...

It's a harmless joke, why not just have a laugh about? (or if it's not funny, just ignore it).

On-topic:

I would have to say Mila Kunis, she is the prettiest person alive! /)o3o(

Wallpaper-Mila-Kunis-actress-black-and-w

• Brohoof 3