Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

I am a huge procrastinator, I love to create art and yet I still hold off on it just because I dislike starting anything.

I don't believe you to be inappropriate nor procrastinate

On the forums, I just come off as slightly awkward. In real life, I procrastinate and have inappropriate timing.

My worst trait is probably how anxious I am.

Fixed, because what you said was more of a fear, not a trait.

I have too many flaws to pick one worst one.

I have a really hard time concentrating on anything that isn't fun. For example, I am a quick learner, and rarely need to practice math or science problems in order to understand how to do something. As such, homework is extremely boring to me, and I rarely do it.

I can't really feel little sympathy for anyone outside my friends and family. I wish I could, by I can't. I just don't feel anything when I hear hundreds of people died in some natural disaster or terrorist attack. Yeah, it's bad and I wish it wouldn't have happened, but I don't feel sad about it.

Similar to the one above, when bad things do happen to friends or family, I get over it fast. Like, fast enough that it seems like I don't care. I do care, but I can't show it.

I also derive quite a bit of pleasure from seeing people I don't like suffer. Some douche from high school died in a car crash? Cool, idiot deserved it. Some girl who was an ass to me killed herself after a bad break up? Fine by me. Oh, by the way, tell me when the inevitable Facebook memorial page is up so I can post an hero jokes on it.

I've never tried to hurt them myself, though. I don't enjoy causing pain, that's just messed up.

• Brohoof 1

I have too many to just say one. I'm cocky, a bit of a know-it-all, I procrastinate certain things and rush others, some ponies find me obnoxious, and there are some more that I don't care to elaborate on. XD

I have too many flaws to pick one worst one.

I have a really hard time concentrating on anything that isn't fun. For example, I am a quick learner, and rarely need to practice math or science problems in order to understand how to do something. As such, homework is extremely boring to me, and I rarely do it.

I have the same problem, it's not you it's your teachers, they aren't challenging you enough.

I have a fear of asking for anything, and I just barely overcame my fear of accepting gifts and offers from others, though I still don't do it much often.

I'm also extremely power hungry; I'm not good at following orders, and would much rather give them. And the power hungry part would be evident if you knew me. xD

I believe a great flaw for me is not trying at all if the chance of me failing it is too great in my view.

When I've explained this to people I trust, I always get an answer similar to "You never know till you try". Well thing is, I'd rather not know how bad I'd fail at it.

Course that's just a mental trait, my physical trait would have to be my severe food allergy.

Edited by UltravioletvsInfrared327

Those who knew me in high school would say that I am very quick to judge. However, I think I have largely curbed this since then.

Personally, I struggle with procrastination and laziness, and sometimes I speak before I think, and end up saying dumb things.

I'm a terrible procrastinator, but luckily I have a morning study hall in which to wrap up everything minutes before it's due.

I also have a hard time taking other people's issues as seriously as they want me to. It's just too hard to resist the urge to make jokes.