Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

I suppose one of my worse traits is actually a combination of two traits: I'm a bit OCD and do a lot of extra schoolwork, but I also procrastinate a lot. Those two traits are in constant battle inside my mind. As long as the OCD trait wins, I do fine with school. The problem is when I have summer assignments, because my procrastination trait always wins during the summer.  ;)

I'm also socially awkward and it's hard for me to take compliments. Whenever someone compliments me, I get hung up just trying to say "thank you" in one way or another. It's pretty pathetic. I'm not sure why I'm like that, it might be because arrogance is a pet peeve of mine and I try desperately to not brag about anything. I don't know why I think "thank you" is bragging.  :huh:

Well my flaws are: shyness, pessimism, lack of self esteem and I always fear of being rejected (bad experience from past, I suppose, I'm afraid of rejection so much, that sometimes it probably annoys some people ;/ ). I try to do something about my pesimism, but so far I failed. 

• Brohoof 1

My worst trait is my struggle with self-confidence. It can sometimes be too easy for me to lose confidence in myself concerning a certain issue, or even in general. Thankfully, I have been able to improve this over time.

• Brohoof 1

... This may come as a shock to everyone, but even I, the wonderful Somari Fey Wright himself, am very flawed. Now, I know some of you are thinking "Who are you?" and "What's wrong with this weirdo?" as code for "But Somari! That isn't true!"

But alas, it is so.

... Ironically, a smug self-centered nature actually isn't on this list.

For starters, I tend to be very shy. I'm quite poor with social interactions with others, mainly due to a surprising lack of people skills. I tend to stutter a lot, and have serious issues getting out a lot of the things I want to say. When the attention isn't completely on me, I tend to completely clam up and keep my muzzle shut. And even when the attention is on me, I'm very quiet.

... As a stark contrast, I am SEVERELY overobsessed with all of my fandoms, plentiful as they are. The reason I don't have good people skills: I can only speak in fandom. It's just who I am. With real life issues, I normally won't know much about them, and even when I do, I'll be very dismissive of discussing them. But talk about one of my fandoms with me, and you could power a power plant with the vocal energy I release... or some metaphor that actually makes sense. Essentially, i will do everything in my power to bring up one of my fandoms when a conversation goes. And oh boy, references galore.

As well, I have a noticeable procrastination issue. I dislike getting work done outside of school, and when I'm home, it's likely I'll save it for last minute.

... I'd tell you more about it, but I don't feel like it. I'll add it in later.

I'm also a natural-born idealist in any area where it's practical. This sounds nice at first, but this applies to many things in my life. I have a very strong policy in benefit of the doubt, and no matter how much proves something, I cannot accuse a person of anything until they outright say it, because it makes me feel awful to accuse an innocent person. Not to mention, I am extremely forgiving to people. I just can't hold a grudge forever, though I do force myself to at times. Chances are, with enough interaction and apology, I could probably forgive a murderer. I'm pretty sure I'm not exaggerating.

With that trait, I have the issue of being almost entirely unable to hold a side in controversial arguments, no matter what the scale. When an argument is controversial, more often than not, both sides have good points to accredit themselves to, and I normally come in neutral. When I'm forced to, I can pick a side, but just ONE convincing statement can completely change my opinion entirely. I don't even research it, I just buy it. There are pieces of logic in my head based solely off of single YouTube comments.

Oh, and I am AWFUL at controlling my emotions. When I'm mad, I project it. When I'm annoyed, I project it. When I'm happy, I project it. When I'm sad, I project it. I have no control over my emotions... or at least how I cope with them.

... There may be more. There may not be. I dunno. Check this post regularly if for some reason you're curious as to if there are any other problems with me.

Edited by SomariFeyWright

I don't even know.. I try to avoid thinking about bad stuff.

I guess my worst trait would be low self confidence but that's something I'm working on. I don't know, maybe also that I'm very stubborn. I don't think a lot about bad traits, I prefer focusing on the good ones.

I would have to say that my worst trait would be self-hate. I tend to get into self-hatred situations a lot and I feel like I don't deserve anything and friendships start seeming meaningless to me and such.

I'm also very anxious and have a hard time accepting things or dealing with them.  

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a fear of being judged everywhere I go. I have a fear people are looking at me and laughing...I guess it could be called Social Anxiety. Also, I starve myself from time to time since exercising doesn't do a damn thing for me, anymore. 

I'm also emotionless quite a lot in real life, but it's not really a "worst" trait...I actually like the "emotionless" expressions as a trait. 

So...pick one of those three as the worst. 

• Brohoof 1

For me it's probably my fear of being wrong, I guess.  Well, not in general, but in an academic setting, if a professor calls on me I get incredibly nervous because I just can't stand the feeling I get when I give a wrong answer in front of a lot of people.  Okay, maybe it's just shy-ness or something...

Lets see what I got so far...

1) I'm very stubborn... VERY!

2) I'm very chaotic at times

3) I'm too hyper

4) I'm too loud (Even my younger brother hates me for that)

5) I'm too strict and particular about things

6) I'm such a drama king, always dramatizing things

7) I'm a rebellion. I hope this does not affect the mods and admins impression about me...

8) I'm so into ponies right now...

9) I'm very scared of failing my test, any of my test!

Why does trait number 2, 3, and 4 makes me sound like Pinkie when trait number 5 and 6 makes me sound like Rarity, and lastly, trait number 9 makes me sound like Twilight... 

I.D.K

Being honest here,

I'm a Serious Audiophile, I mean on days without school I easily listen to music 20-24 hours a day.

I cannot sleep without a noise of any sort around me, TV, Music, Etc.

I have serious OCD in some cases.

I'm a Furry, and a Brony, Which is a Weird mix to some.

I have a serious Addiction to MLP,

I have an addiction to collecting everything of one series if I enjoy it that much,

I seem to get songs stuck in my head for long periods of time, I've gotten Seven Nation Army Stuck in my head for 6 Months Straight,

I really enjoy scary Novels and Things to read, But Despise Movies of such.

Whenever it's Cold/Hot I feel the Complete Different Temperature.

I cannot leave something undone, or it never leaves my mind.

I cannot survive being alone for long periods of time, certain thoughts pop in my head.

I tend to Start Random Words with caps, Mostly the Important ones.

I Absolutely love with passion female vocals in EDM songs, such as Dubstep and Electro.

I have a habit of changing my username a lot.

I cannot cope well with change.

And I Just love the thought of Joining the Military when I Mature and Grow Older.

I hate using Only One name.

nothing really scares me but pain, Paranormal Things, and the Loss of someone I love.

hence I love the idea of living in a post apocalyptic world,

i cant stand using th OP weapns in any game i always make sure i use a gun noone else does because i like to be individual

i cant stand not being individual yet i strive for the brotherhood and connection that comes with being a clone

I over-react about EVERYTHING

I'm madly Inlove, and that will probably never stop.

Music can make me cry, or it can lift my Emotions upto Massive Hights.

Edited by Aurora Spectralis

• 3 weeks later...

My depression.

It's tearing me apart and has been for years, but there is no way for me to get rid of it. It's stuck with me forever and there is nothing to fix it. It's ruining my life everyday and is driving others to hate me. I'm hopeless.

When I know I am right and someone else is wrong, I will not let it slide until the other person acknowledges it, even if it means irreversibly ruining the relationship.

Just as well as I tend to stick with my other principles no matter the situation, which already caused a lot of havoc in my life.

Someone could say this kind of "integrity" is a good trait, but it really isn't, I just can't let go of it without feeling like I'm violating myself at the same time.

Well, there's a few.

First off, I procrastinate.

Second, I tend to shit on other people's opinions, usually holding mine higher than theirs.

Third, I tend to speak my mind, so I come off as insensitive to many.

I have too many flaws to pick one worst one.

I have a really hard time concentrating on anything that isn't fun. For example, I am a quick learner, and rarely need to practice math or science problems in order to understand how to do something. As such, homework is extremely boring to me, and I rarely do it.

I can't really feel little sympathy for anyone outside my friends and family. I wish I could, by I can't. I just don't feel anything when I hear hundreds of people died in some natural disaster or terrorist attack. Yeah, it's bad and I wish it wouldn't have happened, but I don't feel sad about it.

Similar to the one above, when bad things do happen to friends or family, I get over it fast. Like, fast enough that it seems like I don't care. I do care, but I can't show it.

I also derive quite a bit of pleasure from seeing people I don't like suffer. Some douche from high school died in a car crash? Cool, idiot deserved it. Some girl who was an ass to me killed herself after a bad break up? Fine by me. Oh, by the way, tell me when the inevitable Facebook memorial page is up so I can post an hero jokes on it.

I've never tried to hurt them myself, though. I don't enjoy causing pain, that's just messed up.

Heh its almost like i already commented, and i'd like to add its actually a mental condition. Well except for the first part that isn't your fault, its just not challenging enough so it holds no interest. I myself tested at a post university level in comprehension and understanding in grade 9, frankly if it holds no challenge its too boring to finish.

When I'm feeling a certain way, I'm not afraid to show it. Whether it's a good mood or a bad mood, I wouldn't care. It often gets people looking at me weirdly for either mood.

I'm also a nervous wreck. I get nervous way too easily. I often ponder about the worst case scenarios all the time, even if they're unlikely to happen. I try my best to stop, but it's really hard... :(

I would say my worst trait would be trust. I just can't stand working with others, because I just rely too much on the old saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself", and if I don't do it myself, I'm always afraid it might end up as a failure.

I can't focus on my studies for more than 5 minutes. I either grab the phone or turn on the PC.
I eat for no reason

I love cameras, but they hate me really bad

I talk a lot according to some people.

I am pessimist sometimes

I'm lazy-ish

and bunch of other stuff that i can't remember,wait you asked for the WORST?

Ummm, I exist.

i would say umm...

i can be really annoying

i can never be bothered to do anything

i can be stubborn 

i never pay attention (hardly ever)

im not very good at empathy

i listen to music nearly 100% of the time (id say like 99.5% percent)(so i tend to ignore people)

etc...

I would say my worst trait is I'm incredibly sarcastic with some people. I also swear enough times to make a sailer blush. I would also say I'm horrible at getting out of habits so thank god I don't smoke :P

• 4 weeks later...