Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

I am very lazy and a huge procrastinator, along with suffering from anxiety when trying to do things that would change my life in any way-I seem to be adamant in staying in the status quo for my life, whether for good or bad.

I tend to overextend myself and wind up giving more of my effort to other people than I can afford to do so. Then, when I'm unable to do much due to being spread so thin, I get bummed out over not being able to make as much of an impact as I would've hoped.

I have often crippling anxiety and freak out about the smallest things. This anxiety is regarding me lacking confidence in myself and my ability to do things. I don't trust myself to do anything right and think people are going to jump on me and judge me. At first, I'll admit... I did freak out a bit about even being modded because I thought I wouldn't be able to do it right. I also often freak out about colleges and moving out, and this leads me to put off looking at things related to them even when I really should.

There's also my anger, which if hit in certain spots, can cause me to become extremely irrational and lose control of myself. I usually can control myself all right though, just by sitting down and staying silent until it passes. Because I have a bit of a mood disorder as well, I suffer from slight mood swings.

Lastly, like many, I am lazy and also procrastinate to the max.

I'm way too indecisive. I can spend hours thinking about the simplest things like what to have for lunch. That's why I've prohibited myself from trying to pick a favourite pony :)

super-anxious as hell. if you met me IRL, you wouldn't believe i were the same person, as i'd try to hide who i am IRL, and shy away.

i also lack self-confidence gravely, and regularly loathe myself for BS reasons because i don't like myself at all.

lastly, i take waaaay too many things at heart, and find myself easily offended and/or upset over stuff that aren't directed towards me, but i still feel that i am about.

Besides being an introvert, I'd say my greatest weakness is my tendency for functional fixedness and stubbornness when it comes to problem solving. I've literally spent 5+ hours analysing and trying to solve a single homework problem, wasting time I could have been spending on other problems. I've improved on this greatly since beginning college, but it still gets me from time to time. And not only that, because I'm so "fixed" on a certain aspect of the problem, I usually don't get it solved because I've narrowed my train of thought to not consider other possibilities.

I might as well add that I also have incredible mood swings, going from suicidal to happy go luck in anywhere from hours to months. The last four weeks have been especially horrible, as I've had days where I'm sobbing and cutting myself that swiftly swing me to singing Tiny Tim and making a dozen jokes a minute.

Besides the general consensus of being a horrible procrastinator, I also have a hard time talking to people, mostly due to a fear of rejection or being made fun of for what I say.

That and the fact that I'm a huge hypochondriac to the point where I make myself sick solely from worrying about whether I'm truly sick or not. I know most of my fears are completely unwarranted and downright silly, but that still doesn't stop me from having mini anxiety attacks just thinking about it.

Edited by PoisonClaw

I'm a huge procrastinator, also an underachiever, so that doesn't help. I'm also really cocky and stubborn, so when I have a few good moments in a video game that my friends are better than me at, I run my mouth and end up getting shown up big time.

• 1 year later...

My worst trait would probably either be my shyness or laziness. I can be shy, but I've gotten better at not being shy, so it's probably not even worth mentioning. Laziness, however, is something I need to work on. I often procrastinate,  and I can be pretty lazy.

Hm, well there is alot of traits I really don't like about myself, but I suppose my worst would probably either be my Laziness/procrastination/lack of work ethic. Or my low self confidence and self esteem.

My laziness prevents me from doing things sometimes.

Of course i'm not always lazy so idk.

My self esteem is probably a bigger issue, as it seems to kinda be the root of alot of my problems frankly.

Like my shyness, self consciousness, many other things probably root back to self esteem.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 2

Procrastination is probably my worst trait. I always do my stuff at the very last minute. And when we need to work in teams at school, my teammates always panic because I'm not doing what they want me to do, they are too organized for me. But I am not lazy, when I need to do something, I won't stop until I'm finished.

And I need to watch out what I say, because my words can literally destroy someone...

Edited by GhostPony750

Hm, well there is alot of traits I really don't like about myself, but I suppose my worst would probably either be my Laziness/procrastination/lack of work ethic. Or my low self confidence and self esteem.

My laziness prevents me from doing things sometimes.

Of course i'm not always lazy so idk.

My self esteem is probably a bigger issue, as it seems to kinda be the root of alot of my problems frankly.

Like my shyness, self consciousness, many other things probably root back to self esteem.

Yeah... I need to work on my laziness too xD

I have trouble with shyness too but I don't think thats the biggest problem I have. 

But I stuggle with laziness too. Like I just turned in a paper late even though I had a week to do it. -_-" 

• Brohoof 1