Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Yeah... I need to work on my laziness too xD

I have trouble with shyness too but I don't think thats the biggest problem I have. 

But I stuggle with laziness too. Like I just turned in a paper late even though I had a week to do it. -_-" 

Haha yeah.

I procrastinate stuff like assignments with due dates usually, which i guess sorta counts as being lazy anyways.

But alot of things i just don't do, i'm not sure if its procrastination or laziness sometimes.

I guess it could be either frankly ;p.

And i'm shy, but i've got much better overall, so i don't find it my biggest problem really. I'm pretty crazy when i warm up to people.

• Brohoof 1

And i'm shy, but i've got much better overall, so i don't find it my biggest problem really. I'm pretty crazy when i warm up to people.

All the way with you there xD 
I'm shy around people I don't know too well but around my best friends and good friends I'm very random. I find there are lots of people like that. 

• Brohoof 1

All the way with you there xD 

I'm shy around people I don't know too well but around my best friends and good friends I'm very random. I find there are lots of people like that. 

Haha.

I think that being shy around people you don't know, but comfortable and sometimes even crazy around people you know is pretty normal for shy people.

It seems like almost all shy people are like that.

I think its because shyness originates from a self consciousness issue, so when you feel comfortable around someone that is no longer present, and your able to be you.

I'm actually pretty Pinkie Pie like when I'm around people i feel comfortable around.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, My worst trait...

I guess my worst trait is being to cheerful, sometimes you need to take things seriously :P

if that isn't good enough, I guess my WORST trait is my inner-demon that craves gore... but i think the cheerful trait is far worst :D

Wow...I have a lot of these I would get rid of...
Social Anxiety
I'm too sensitive, I even cried the other day because my 9 year old cousin called me ugly. :'(
I procrastinate...I want to do they work, but sometimes I can't bring myself to do it....

• Brohoof 1

I struggle with my temper constantly. I also have my moments of being over dramatic. I'm not intelligent enough to debate and yet I constantly end up in the middle of arguments. 

So yeah. All of the above, I guess. :P 

• Brohoof 1

oh gee, where to begin... i can be stubborn, i procrastinate, i'm lazy, i have a bad work ethic, i don't always think before i speak, i don't always realize when i've gone too far until it's too late, i don't take rejection that well, i keep thinking about things i should be over with, and probably a good bit more other stuff that i would rather not have as part of my personality.

Edited by techno915

I seem to have the same negative traits as a lot of other people do here. For example I can be lazy and procrastinate things and wind up doing them last minute. I can be shy, and very awkward, in other words I'm not good socially. I can speak my mind too much and end up being too blunt.

My worst traight is that I'm too good looking for words.

Flips hair back.

I've also been burdened with the body of a Greek God or Goddess.

Also, I'm too humble for my own good.

• Brohoof 3

I have too many flaws for me to pick an absolute "worst" one. I am a very open person when it comes to talking to people over the internet, or phone. But that is where my social skills end unfortunately. When I meet people outside of the internet I get very awkward. I'll have a hard time keeping conversations going, or creating new ones myself. So this trait would be how recluse I am.

Another trait that I feel is a "flaw" could be how passive I can be. With what I said above, I never really did anything to change my lifestyle. I didn't talk to many people at all during high school. I never got involved, or did anything to stand out/express myself. I very well could have, but I am too passive to how my life has unfolded. I just accepted that I don't have many friends. I just accepted that the most worthwhile moments of my life have been on a computer. But I didn't do anything to change it because I just accepted it as who I am.

Now this is improving as I am working now, but it still holds it's grip on me as it did through school. There are many more flaws I could mention (some physical, some mental), but I'd rather keep my post relatively short.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki
  • Brohoof 3

In quite a stark contrast to most of the forum, i'm arrogant as f*ck. XD

i can't help it, every little victory just goes to my head, and whenever i get a compliment i say "aww thanks :D" when inside i'm just like

3sydgm.jpg

So far you're the only person I've met on this forum who makes remotely any sense. I am proud to distribute my first bro-hoof. To us. Cheers.

Oh. And to stay on topic. Another bad trait is that I make a mean meatloaf that makes some people leave their spouses for me.

Edited by Thorns

Im going to have to agree whit  on this one.

I seem to be a vary socially awkward person, Im not really so good with talking to people out side of the internet because I feel that its much easier to be an open person over the internet. 

You can go ahead and call me a no life looser but, its true, I suck wen it comes to talking to people. Maybe thats because I have always been a shy and quite person. I really don't know, it could also possible be that I just cant hold a conversation with someone that a don't have anything in common with.

Its like if you were a red triangle born and raised around other red triangles all of your life and then someone comes along and trows you into a pit of blue squares. You would have nothing in common with them and wont be able to relate to them in anyway. 

• Brohoof 2

I get distracted really easily.

I get emotional over things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

I have something of a superiority complex. I don't like being told I'm wrong, get defensive over stupid things, and believe I can outsmart people who have authority over me.

I lie by omission.

My absolute worst trait? Probably my inability to trust someone as a friend until I've known them for a long time. I am trying to break this habit, but it's difficult opening yourself up to someone you've only known for a little less than a week. It takes at the very least a month of social activity now before I can consider an acquaintance a friend, and it used to be much worse. I blame high school for this.

Edited by Celtore

I procrastinate, I am cynical, I find it hard to have confidence in myself, and I sometimes find it hard to open up to people. Oh, and I hate physical labor, and I complain too much sometimes (usually in a cynical, sarcastic manner). And I can be rather critical to others. I worry altogether to much about little things that are not very important. And though my temper takes time to break, when it does I can be very mean. Thankfully, a lot of my flaws are counteracted by the good parts of my personality. :)

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

I have a bevvy of bad traits, some of them being too reclusive for my own good, to the point of not being able to open up to anyone I know personally, I'm lazy and I procrastinate like no one's business, and I have a ginormous sweet tooth.Those are just a few of my bad traits!

Well,  I have alot of bad traits, but who doesn't? :comeatus: It only means we're human.

I think my worst trait is my stubbornness. I've always been too stubborn. When I make up my mind about something, my pride gets hurt if I can't follow through with it, even if it's not the best decision. And that means I also hold a grudge because I'm too stubborn to be the first to apologize.

Others might say my worst trait is how I always need to know the next step, or the next thing. Like at one event, I'll ask "What are we doing next?" It drives some people crazy!

Edited by immortal_pegasus

Like so many others have said, I have to many flaws, but I'd have to say my worst flaw of all is my anger. I have a really, really, really bad temper though it really only applies to inanimate objects, driving, and general things out of my direct control.  I have broken so many of my things in sudden bursts of anger that I could open a junk yard of electronics. Everything from video games and controllers to computers and cell phones.

It comes in quick bursts and once it's over I'm back to normal. The worst part is when it happens I no longer have controll and it always ends with regret and more often than not, with me in tears. I've learned to recognize when I'm about to go off so I can stop doing whatever is making me angry, but while it saves me from breaking things, I still have to release it or else I feel like I'm buring from the inside out. On the plus side, it's not nearly as bad when other people are around, especially friends, though its no guarantee.

I also really hate driving because it makes me so very angry almost every time I get behind the wheel. I don't do anything dangerous, but I often have a sore throat after driving because I yell and curse a lot. Again, its not as bad if another person is there with me. I can usually talk to them to distract me from my anger.

It's different when dealing with other people though. Instead of a quick, explosive burst of anger, I usually walk away from the person and cry when I'm alone. I might yell a short sentance if made angry enough, but I really just want to get away from the confrontation.

Edited by Sylentmana

Since getting into college, I’ve lived in a very sex positive environment and have become kind of a kinkster.

That isn’t the problem by any means. It’s how blunt I can be about it, where some people might not be comfortable talking about certain things and I make an ass out of myself every so often. >.<