Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Worst Trait

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Hard to pick just one from this list.

1. My ridiculous rage when things go wrong or annoy me.

2. My sarcasm (some people hate me for it).

3. My impatience when simple tasks are dragging on for what feels like forever.

4. My intolerance towards arrogance and general stupidity (I tend to rant and rage when someone acts self-righteous, or believes that they're undoubtedly correct regardless of evidence to the contrary).

5. My own hypocrisy (I dislike arrogance but sometimes I act arrogant myself).

6. My sometimes overbearing cynicism.

Out of those I guess I'd have to say my intolerance for arrogance and stupidity, as that has gotten me into trouble quite a few times in the past  :sunny:  

But perhaps I'm being too hard on myself, I don't know :unsure:  

My stubborness

Look at it like a large boulder that's stuck in the ground, but you need to move it to get around

The boulder is me

Flipping annoying, that's what, even for myself.

Easy.

I don't really have a filter when talking and it can make people uncomfortable. I try really hard to control myself, but I either end up messing up anyway or just being an awkward mess.

I'd have to put up there my own procrastination as well. I know the best cure for when I am feeling down the best medicine for that is to get out and stay active. I've been working on writing things down and trying to get things done quicker than rather waiting around for days to get to it later. I tend to feel better anyways when I get things done quicker but I do have those bad habits of putting things off all the time :P.

This is a tough one. Most of my flaws just make me laugh really. I don't really care what people think of me, but thats not really a flaw, as sometimes it helps me socially, and sometimes it backfires on me. Because i can be a little aggressive when arguing, i tend to talk in a demeaning tone when debating. I never mean it though. usually ;p. The demeaning tone can tend to shut people down, which sometimes works in my favor, though it shouldn't, and that's a bad thing. I'm pretty sloppy, though i prefer to call it homey, yet i organize on video games for some reason x3 I know there are many more, those being large flaws, but i can't think of any in particular.

Back to the arguing, if i'm wrong after debating, i'm pretty good with being like, "Oh, okay, nevermind im wrong. sorry!" Which pisses people off a lot somehow X3   You would think it would be redeeming.

• 3 years later...

I'm pretty judgmental.. but don't worry if you're not stupid then you got nothing to worry about. 

• 2 months later...

I would say my anxiety. It can be bordering on crippling at times... :( The anxiety I have to deal with, particularly of the social variety, makes it quite a bit harder than it should be to just live life. :sunny:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen