Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any one find socks attractive?

♞RedLotus♞

I think socks are cute and attractive, mostly long socks about knee length. I love girls in long socks especially black or white ones. I have always wanted to have a girlfriend who would wear them, and let me take them off with my mouth or teeth. Im straight but I can also appreciate a good looking guy with long socks. Anyone else finds it attractive? Heck if you think ponies are attractive, do you find socks on ponies to be cute? Share your opinion with me, and if you have any other fetish feel free to share it with us.

I think socks are cute and attractive, mostly long socks about knee length. I love girls in long socks especially black or white ones. I have always wanted to have a girlfriend who would wear them, and let me take them off with my mouth or teeth. Im straight but I can also appreciate a good looking guy with long socks. Anyone else finds it attractive? Heck if you think ponies are attractive, do you find socks on ponies to be cute? Share your opinion with me, and if you have any other fetish feel free to share it with us.

Wait, do you mean girls that where black and white socks, or black or white girls wearing socks?

In terms of the topic,I am unsure. I suppose I can find them attractive to a degree. Depending on the guy or girl I guess. (I am bi) I don't know, this is something that is peculiar yet I have not thought about it much, given that it is socks. Still, I can see why people find it really attractive. I do find some of the pony pics to be cute, so there is that.

In terms of a fetish, I don't think it is that way for me. I do have a fetish for reading though. You honestly have no idea how *hard* it was to read this post.

Wait, do you mean girls that where black and white socks, or black or white girls wearing socks?

In terms of the topic,I am unsure. I suppose I can find them attractive to a degree. Depending on the guy or girl I guess. (I am bi) I don't know, this is something that is peculiar yet I have not thought about it much, given that it is socks. Still, I can see why people find it really attractive. I do find some of the pony pics to be cute, so there is that.

In terms of a fetish, I don't think it is that way for me. I do have a fetish for reading though. You honestly have no idea how *hard* it was to read this post.

Thats interesting, so reading arouses you basicly? Well anyways I meant to say that black and white Socks are attractive on both guys and girls lol.

Normal socks no.

Thigh high silk stockings or pantyhose on thick, muscular legs... Yes please. :D

But no. Wooly socks are smelly and do nothing for me.

Normal socks no.

Thigh high silk stockings or pantyhose on thick, muscular legs... Yes please. biggrin.png

But no. Wooly socks are smelly and do nothing for me.

I find regular ones to be boring too. Long socks are what really get me going. I like both types really, I also find the white ones to be attractive when they are a bit dirty in the bottom.

I also seem to be attracted to legs and feet, so this might explain my love for socks. The high sock look just looks feminine and kind of attractive in my opinion. Once again i am straight (slightly curious) so the view of an athletic guy in his boxers and high socks seems to arouse me a bit, aswell as a girl in nothing but her underwear and highsocks.

Yeah, I think I do, not regular socks, but knee high socks are pretty hot. Socks are also nice because they cover up the feet, which are the most horribly unattractive part of the human body.

• 6 years later...

No I've never seen the appeal in socks, especially knee-high socks. I find them cute (not to be associated with sexy) on ponies but not at all on people. 

• Brohoof 2

I love socks and stockings in general. Especially frilly ones. Personally, I wear nylon stockings or thigh high socks. Also knee high socks from time to time. I find them to be attractive on others depending on what outfit they are wearing with them. If they don't go with the outfit, then it becomes a terrible crime of fashion and all attractiveness is lost. :confused:

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Attractive? Any clothing can be attractive, but socks are not high on my list, especially since I usually never look down at people's feet.

On ponies, no no no, that is distracting.

Edited by Splashee
  • Brohoof 1

YES. It is among the best things in existence. Thigh highs and over-knee socks :D I don't care for normal socks though

15 hours ago, ~Dusky~ said:

When it comes to men, it very much depends on the man. On most men I'd say I prefer to admire their legs without socks, though more feminine guys look really good in socks, especially longer socks. :bedeyes:

I mean, I don't want to brag but I look pretty damn good in my thigh highs :mlp_bedeyes:

On  some nice, muscular legs regardless of someone's gender?  I love it, especially if it matches the rest of the outfit!!!  Though I also think chubby legs look great in them too, I think anyone could rock them with the right outfit!!

Fishnets?  Absolutely!!!

On ponies?  I don't know, it's cute though...?  I don't really find it overly attractive but on people, oh heck yeah!!!

I’ve found that the right hosiery can make a big difference. Knee socks grab a lot of looks with the right corresponding outfit. But I’ve always thought of it as something guys appreciate more than girls do.