Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you own any guns?

I_wesley125

Cause I am 15?

You can get a rifle supervised where i live at 14.

I think your lying because a .50 is very excessive.

I'm also not sure what class an M82 falls under.

Edited by Rainbow--Dash

I am one of the very few in my area that does not own a gun, I live in southern Mississippi so it's very normal to have enough munitions to supply a small army lol.

Edited by Larko

I plan to have a shotgun of some kind when I become of age to be able to do so.

And to quote a hilarious man with good advice behind the jokes-

"The first round is a blank, just incase your nieghbors drunk kid ends up crawling through the wrong window, he gets a rude sobbering up, instead of his head blown off. The next round is salt and gravel, and if your really hell bent of harming my family or me, the next 6 rounds are live.

Or if your squimish about owning a gun, you can post a confederate flag outside your house so you tell people not only do you have a guns, your probably cleaning them out right now." -Adam Corolla

Because it's fun to shoot lol. Two of my bosses own M82s that they use for target practice.

Good point, but they are insanely expensive.

Mate, could you stop making these two line topics all the time ?

But on-topic, no... I don't own any guns.

I'm sorry.

Good point, but they are insanely expensive.

SO EXPENSIVE! I asked one of my bosses if I could come over and try shooting it one day and he said "sure but you'll have to buy the bullets". So I looked it up and it's about $5 dollars per shot IF you could find a store that sold them, which are few and far between.

I have some pretty cool blades though, such as the rib tickler. You want to know why it called that? (spoiler for slightly suggestive themes YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED HGGSJVFGHNXG)

When you would use it, you would stab in the rib cage, twist it and hook on to the rib. Yeah... owh.

Of course I have no reason to use it, it's just there to look cool :P

I live in Chicago...so no guns. You have to jump through many hoops to get a gun permit here, and if you manage to get a permit, then it's still pretty much illegal to even step foot outside your house with a gun, or to own any ammo. I'm pretty sure airsoft guns aren't legal here either, or even paintball guns.

My brother has several firearms though, so it's fun when I visit him... He's in the "live free or die" state so yeah.

I have some nice custom knives but here in Chicago it's also illegal to carry a pocket knife with over 2.5" blade. So I leave the nice ones at home, in case they get confiscated... I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get in trouble for having a longer knife since I'm a "little" girl, but they might confiscate it.

Edited by Neko-Chan