Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Ello

Grace Braid

...Well, what do we have here? You know, I'm known for eating mustaches... so watch out! Mustacheboy. That's your name now. Mustacheboy.

Everypony, this is my boyfriend! He joined completely unexpectedly without me knowing and giggling on the voice chat mischievously. Be nice to him! Or I will use my mod powers on you. :angry:

Also, he doesn't watch ponies... yet. Let's see if we can convince him to stop being a lazy and watch all the episodes. :D

• Brohoof 2

...Well, what do we have here? You know, I'm known for eating mustaches... so watch out! Mustacheboy. That's your name now. Mustacheboy.

Everypony, this is my boyfriend! He joined completely unexpectedly without me knowing and giggling on the voice chat mischievously. Be nice to him! Or I will use my mod powers on you. :angry:

Also, he doesn't watch ponies... yet. Let's see if we can convince him to stop being a lazy and watch all the episodes. :D

...does this mean my creeping days are over?

I've been found out! I better flee before I get buried in your fans.

;;Attempts to run away;;

...does this mean my creeping days are over?

Yes. Watch out. The mustache is coming to get you.

I've been found out! I better flee before I get buried in your fans.

;;Attempts to run away;;

No wait! Come back!

Congratulations, Skyman, you're the new Mustacheman.

...but seriously, welcome.

Edited by Jelly-Obsessed Pony Joe

Arylett tells me I should keep my eye on you. So that's what I'm going to do. You do look rather suspicious to me...

She said something about having a bundle of Trinitrotoluene stashed in your stache. That's always a bad sign.

• Brohoof 1

No wait! Come back!

Okay. ;;Trots back;;

Congratulations, Skyman, you're the new Mustacheman.

...but seriously, welcome.

I dunno where you have been, but I have been the Mustacheman for a long time now

Arylett tells me I should keep my eye on you. So that's what I'm going to do. You do look rather suspicious to me...

She said something about having a bundle of Trinitrotoluene stashed in your stache. That's always a bad sign.

...Why does she always tell everybody about my TNT stash. I knew it was a bad idea to tell her I had some in my stache...

Oh well, at least I get the chance to warn you that my stache is registered as a deadly weapon in 24 different countries. I haven't visited the rest yet.

• Brohoof 2