Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ghost Stories, Folklore, Legends and the Generally Supernatural

Tyroq

All I've had happen to me was a radio turned on out of nowhere (I was a kid, I think about age 9) so I turned it off and said "You are a bitch." and it never happened again. But I like putting myself in scary situations like walking throgh woods at night with friends. I try to see if I can make myself see or hear anything so I can get the heeby jeebies. I just like an intence and scary feeling. But I don't believe there are ghosts lurking around the world and that their "energy" still floats through time and space.

All I've had happen to me was a radio turned on out of nowhere (I was a kid, I think about age 9) so I turned it off and said "You are a bitch." and it never happened again. But I like putting myself in scary situations like walking throgh woods at night with friends. I try to see if I can make myself see or hear anything so I can get the heeby jeebies. I just like an intence and scary feeling. But I don't believe there are ghosts lurking around the world and that their "energy" still floats through time and space.

So you're not Marcellus Wallace?

This probably doesn't count but feeling your phone vibrate in your pocket except...your phone isn't in your pocket!!

OOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOO

But I also get tons of deja vu moments

Nah, I don't believe in any of that stuff (to put it nicely).

This but I would edit "(to put it nicely)" to (to put it very nicely)

• I see human-shaped shadows from things that aren't there.
  • When my friend slept over one night, we looked in the mirror in my room at 3 AM from an angle and we both saw a light blue figure kinda floating there...
  • I can sense the presence of many things (humans and other things included)
  • More than excessive deja vu moments
  • I often see one shadow in the exact same shape following me every day, but when I look to see, nothing is there and the shadow disappears.
  • When my friend was over until midnight once, he was telling me how his grandma watched over him or something. That same night, he tried just talking to nothing and there was a very very faint response of "Thank you..."
  • I hear things that aren't there
  • When I was around 6 (I was a total dumbass, btw) we went to get out passports, and then I called the security guard fat; my mom was praying at the time, and somehow, glitter got on my face (I was just standing there, face didn't touch anything) and my mom asked my sister why she put glitter on my face and my sister said she didn't do anything...

I often think that paranormal stuff are just psychological stuff. Like your brain's messing with you because you've been a dbag to your brain and whatnot.

Whenever this happens I always pump myself up. Get my adrenaline going.

is my reaction everytime
  • Brohoof 2

well they say my aunts house is haunted and sometimes their basement door slams, when its not even windy, like it'll slam shut and sometimes...i swear i hear foot steps when no one is coming, idk, but her house use to be an old church

This probably doesn't count but feeling your phone vibrate in your pocket except...your phone isn't in your pocket!!

OOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOO

But I also get tons of deja vu moments

I do also feel that.

I went to the cinemas and watched paranormal activity? Does that count.

(edited)

One time... me and my friend were driving in a rural area (at night), and there was a car behind us for the longest time when we were driving, then I started joking around with my friends by saying," maybe he'll ram us". "When that happens he'll probaly kill us if he discovers if we survived the car crash," but after exiting the single lane and entering a town and turned we all felt relieved.. :) And i scared the crap out of myself and friends for imagining someone was gonna kill us late at night. :lol:

Edited by Fox

(edited)

I haven't really had many "experiences" but sometimes I have these weird dreams where it's me doing something normally but all the smaller details you would notice if you were conscious are blurred out and voices/music and things like that are distorted and the things I dream of with those little changes usually happen withing 2 or 3 weeks of me having that dream, and also while I was writing this there's always a darker darkness that looks like a shadow of an old lady with beehive-style hair but can't be because there is no or very little light (and when there is little light it's never in the right spot) and also while typing that I remembered that I can always hear footsteps or whispering when i'm trying to get to sleep without my medicine

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I was laying on the couch at my nina's old house and heard my papa talking (this was after he died). I freaked out because it sounded realistic.

Also at my nina's old house, she would get someone knocking at the door at 3 AM every day, and the people who live there now said that they 'saw a ghost like figure in the upstairs bedroom' multiple times

Edited by RaiynSuarez

Iv had a few paranormal things happen to me, its kinda hard to go over the whole story but it was basically every Tuesday i would end up being out around 9pm for a month... Which is kinda odd to begin with lol. But every time i was out i would see an orange orb just slowing going across the sky and my first assumption is "Oh its just a plane" but it ended up speeding up 10x faster then i was going then just randomly flying up and leaving. The last week of the month that it happened i didn't see anything that Tuesday but when i woke up on Wednesday i had a huge bruise on my lower leg which i know wasn't there before i feel asleep.

• Brohoof 1

> Yesterday

> Evening

> Bathroom

> Taking a shower

> Toilet suddenly flushed by itself

> Open shower curtain

> No one's there

> NOPE

> HURRY THE FUCK UP!

> Spider

> NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

> Worst Bath ever.

• Brohoof 1

I had lots of paranormal activities in my house.

Like the time i was alone playing skype with some friends, then the kitchen starts to do some weird things, like the lights turned off and turned on, glasses flew away and a few things more, i was creeped out and when i got out of my room to go to a friends house i heard someone breathing behind me and lots of cat meows, i never wanted to be alone since that moment.

• Brohoof 1

I think this is paranormal... I was asleep....alone in my room and I had a "tickle me elmo" above my bed, on a shelf. and you have to push/tickle its belly to make it laugh. I remember I was alone in there it woke me up when It began laughing and fell onto my bed. I cannot think of a logical reason it that happening. my mom said she saw shadows in that house, too.

Well this one time, I was trying to solve a murder case, when all of a sudden, my assistant gets possessed by this crazy lady that used to be my girlfriend, who tried to murder me on several occasions before her own death... That is defiantly not from Ace Attorney...

Wait, does having a wild party with Mothman, Slenderman, BEN, and that Hypno that kidnaps children count as a supernatural experience?

Not a really big believer in most paranormal stuff, maybe since it hasn't happened to me yet, but seeing all the ghost hunting shows which blow just about everything out of proportion doesn't help...

>sleep

>dreamt about a pair of short, black, red-eyed, bipedal creatures dancing on my bed

>scared as buck, wake up drenched in sweats

>the creature was looking at me from my table

>he said hi

sometimes if I'm really really tired, I can't differentiate between reality and dreams :wacko:Posted Image

Edited by Shefira

Iv had a few paranormal things happen to me, its kinda hard to go over the whole story but it was basically every Tuesday i would end up being out around 9pm for a month... Which is kinda odd to begin with lol. But every time i was out i would see an orange orb just slowing going across the sky and my first assumption is "Oh its just a plane" but it ended up speeding up 10x faster then i was going then just randomly flying up and leaving. The last week of the month that it happened i didn't see anything that Tuesday but when i woke up on Wednesday i had a huge bruise on my lower leg which i know wasn't there before i feel asleep.

that's an awesome and incredibly creepy story at the same time

> Yesterday

> Evening

> Bathroom

> Taking a shower

> Toilet suddenly flushed by itself

> Open shower curtain

> No one's there

> NOPE

> HURRY THE FUCK UP!

> Spider

> NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE

> Worst Bath ever.

what?

I had lots of paranormal activities in my house.

Like the time i was alone playing skype with some friends, then the kitchen starts to do some weird things, like the lights turned off and turned on, glasses flew away and a few things more, i was creeped out and when i got out of my room to go to a friends house i heard someone breathing behind me and lots of cat meows, i never wanted to be alone since that moment.

these stories are making mine sound like crap :(

I think this is paranormal... I was asleep....alone in my room and I had a "tickle me elmo" above my bed, on a shelf. and you have to push/tickle its belly to make it laugh. I remember I was alone in there it woke me up when It began laughing and fell onto my bed. I cannot think of a logical reason it that happening. my mom said she saw shadows in that house, too.

-_-

>sleep

>dreamt about a pair of short, black, red-eyed, bipedal creatures dancing on my bed

>scared as buck, wake up drenched in sweats

>the creature was looking at me from my table

>he said hi

sometimes if I'm really really tired, I can't differentiate between reality and dreams :wacko:Posted Image

I have given up...