Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

img-1606610-1-babs_seed_vector_by_theiri

Sometimes, you have to make threads about ponies. Threads about cute, underrated ponies.
So here, I have made a Babs Seed thread.

Just discuss and drop of pictures of Babs Seed.

A few rules

-No spamming post to become biggest fans

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.

-Do not post a picture of other ponies in this thread, because they belong in their own threads, unless of course Babs is also in the picture.

-Do not hate on another fan club

-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

-Fan art is encouraged but all images with the exception of the cover image in this first post must have the proper spoiler tags. Large amounts of unspoilered images on a single page can often cause lag and nobody likes to deal with lag.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

Honestly I don't even like Bab's that much and I don't think her episode was resolved properly. But ehhh, she's starting to grow on me because her accent is sooo cute! I love it! I want her to join a pony mafia! :D

I love babs seed! shes such an awesome cute pony. Her accent is awesome and I just love her change and how nervous she was and how well her and Apple Bloom get along.

• Brohoof 1

she is indeed a very interesting character. i really hope they'll put more of her in S4. there is a lot of room left for further character development! :D

• Brohoof 1

She is easily in my top 5 ponies.  Her accent is amazing, and really grows on you.  I also really like her mane style.  I at first didn't like it, but now I see how awesome it actually is.

• Brohoof 1

She is quite the interesting pony. I only found it weird that she got no repercussion for bullying the CMC as much as she did. Oh well, I do love her New York like accent. 

She's one of the few female ponies with a short tail actually. Most females have long tails in the show so admittedly I thought she was a boy at first :D

I used to be like 'meh' with her and didn't really properly count her as a member of the CMC, but then I read some amazing fics of her on fanfiction, and it's safe to say that I like her and count her as a member of the CMC :3

• Brohoof 1

Was Babs Seed meant to be a more subdued character? I don’t remember seeing her outside of her own episode and the Apple Family Reunion. Is she supposed to be a novelty character and outside of the CMC proper? We might see her again but I am not sure she is meant to be that important. And I too think that her own episode could have been slightly better regarding its ending.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This seems to be similar to the fan club threads for certain characters, in that they are all about discussing a certain character, showing appreciation for them and for sharing pictures. Accordingly, it has been moved to the Sugarcube Corner subforum.

EDIT: I've also renamed it the Babs Seed Fan Club and added the appropriate fan club rules to the OP

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 1

I think Bab's seed is a pretty cool character actually, I don't know why but she kinda grows on you. Maybe its her accent, or the fact her mane is a pretty cool style, but she does.

So yeah Bab's is a pretty cool character in my book. She could use some more love I think at times.

Heres some random art i found of her.

i_forgive_you__cus____by_bluestreakfus-d

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, I feel bad for Babs. Everypony doesn't like her. Although she's my least favorite CMC, it doesn't mean that I don't like her. If bronies gave her a chance, I'm pretty sure they'd see her as a really cute filly.

• Brohoof 1

Daw Bab's seed is so CUTE :wub:  At first I hated her because of the way she was treating the CMC, But then when I found out that she was also being bullied I actually felt sorry for her and kind of understood why she did what she did. Bab's FTW!!!

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...