Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zodiac Ponies

Kenny

I really want to give a proper response to this, but I'd have to look up all the traits for all the Zodiac signs in order to give a list.

I hate it when things are complex >_<

(edited)

Rarity is probably Libra. And so am i actually...

http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/libra/libra-traits.action

Seems pretty accurate:

Kind, gentle and lovers of beauty, harmony and peace, the Libra-born are attractive people. However, in their bid to please everyone, they can rarely say no to anyone, and as a result, end up stretching themselves.

Libra is awesome! Choose Libra kids!

Edited by Obsidian Sky

Rainbow looks like a typical Leo :) She has a dominant nature and expects a praise from others. She's also very confident and she likes to have the best things. Besides, Rainbow is very passionate and impulsive and under her sometimes harsh attitude lies rather sensitive soul.

Hmm well we know that Pinkies birthday is May 3, making her a Taurus, though personally I think she is far more a Sagittarius with being the happy big hearted adventurous and fun loving people.

For AJ I have to go with the down to earth Capricorn since they are the most "Practical and prudent, Ambitious and disciplined, Patient and careful, Humorous and reserved",this to me is a dead ringer for her. Plus Capricorns are known to be one of the most family oriented signs as well, so seriously water goat for her.

Flutters is a Pieces through and through, kind, gentle, with intuitive natures and sympathetic hearts they are also the most shy and weak willed of the lot, who get lost in their own minds and worry themselves to death over nothing.

I fully agree with Rarity as a Libra. Dash however comes off far more Aries then Leo to me, but since their both fire types it does make sense why they could be similar and Leo's are far more loyal then Aries, so its kind of a toss up really.

Twi is princess of the Virgos, seriously. She really follows every point to the T of a classic Virgo that its somewhat frightening.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

To put it simple, you could put any of them with any zodiac, because it's all fabricated gobbledygook that can be interpreted and re-interpreted in countless ways.  However, these can also make for some fun conversation pieces, so I'm going to do a little researching...

Okay, I'm sure that most people are going to go with the Western-based system, so I'm gonna play with the Chinese system!  These are based off of the site: http://www.chinesezodiac.com/signs.php

Applejack - Rooster (big shocker), because she's practical, honest, resourceful, and conservative.

Fluttershy - Rabbit ( :yay: ), because she tends to be a push over, is compassionate, and prefers to avoid conflict.

Pinkie Pie - Monkey (no surprise), because she loves to have fun, is energetic and active, but tends to lack self-control.

Rainbow Dash - Dog (LIKE ME!!!), because she's loyal, honest yet tends to tell little lies, and temperamental.

Rarity - Rat (HAHAHAHA!!!), because she's generous, quick-witted, charming, and can be motivated by money.  However, it sounds like Snake could work for her, too.

Twilight - Ox (...okay), because she's detail-oriented, a leader, serious, and can sometimes feel lonely or insecure.

...that was kind of fun!

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thanks for the links. :)

Twilight: Aries

Rainbow Dash: Leo

Pinkie Pie: Sagittarius (like me :blink:)

Applejack: Capricorn

Rarity: Libra (or Pisces)

Fluttershy: Cancer

Edited by Blobulle

• 4 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2012-01-07 at 1:32 AM, Braeburn said:

WRONG! due to earth rotating, our signs have changes. those dates are from way the f*ck back. it the 21st century now. I was born a capricorn ): but due to recent, useless studies, I'm really a sagittarius.

read more here: http://newsfeed.time...s-zodiac-signs/

Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.

Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.

Pisces: March 11-April 18.

Aries: April 18-May 13.

Taurus: May 13-June 21.

Gemini: June 21-July 20.

Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10.

Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.

Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.

Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.

Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17. (Yep, this one is new — read all about the Ophiuchus way of life here)

Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.../#ixzz1ihU3ruzo

Yeah, I'm definitely not Pinkie Pie, I'm not even close to being energetic

• 1 month later...