Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um......Hi...

Lunar Red

Hey everypony. I would like to say, I am sorry for everything I have done in the past here. I will be dropping my older projects and I hope to be better here, can you all forgive me?

• Brohoof 1

While I'm not entirely sure what you did; I doubt it was that bad. I'm sure most of us, if not all, will forgive you for whatever you have done.

And, welcome back.

• Brohoof 1

What I did was, I promised a lot of people a lot of things which I never did. I got a lot of people hopes up and then let them down soon after. I was fairly bad :( .

Friend. You turning around is a great thing. I know it can be hard to deal with that sort of a feeling, However, as is stated asking forgiveness is the first step. You are a strong person to stay around and admit you were that person, I'd be your buddy. Welcome back

What I did was, I promised a lot of people a lot of things which I never did. I got a lot of people hopes up and then let them down soon after. I was fairly bad sad.png .

Thanks, everypony. I will be trying to turn my reputation around on the forums. I thought the best start would be Welcoming Plaza.

So, you got people excited for a project(s), then realized you couldn't do it...then you felt guilty and apologized, and felt that you had done something horrible, right? Or is there more to it? Because if that's all you did...

HOLY CRAP! I WANT YOU AS A FRIEND! :D

I mean, seriously! I bet that 90% of the people on the Internet would totally not care about dropping a project they had promised to make, much less apologize to everyone they had potentially let down and feel the need to make a 'fresh start' as if they'd committed some horrible offense. From my (limited, I admit) perspective, you appear to be a ridiculously good person. :3

That said, I apologize if I'm just being an idiot who doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation. :

Even if what you did was much worse than that, though, a true group of friends would never turn their backs on you just because of something you did. And I am very confident--too confident, some would say--that the extended family of people on this forum is a group of true friends.

Welcome back, friend. Consider yourself forgiven. /)

So, you got people excited for a project(s), then realized you couldn't do it...then you felt guilty and apologized, and felt that you had done something horrible, right? Or is there more to it? Because if that's all you did...

HOLY CRAP! I WANT YOU AS A FRIEND! :D

I mean, seriously! I bet that 90% of the people on the Internet would totally not care about dropping a project they had promised to make, much less apologize to everyone they had potentially let down and feel the need to make a 'fresh start' as if they'd committed some horrible offense. From my (limited, I admit) perspective, you appear to be a ridiculously good person. :3

That said, I apologize if I'm just being an idiot who doesn't understand the seriousness of the situation. :\

Even if what you did was much worse than that, though, a true group of friends would never turn their backs on you just because of something you did. And I am very confident--too confident, some would say--that the extended family of people on this forum is a group of true friends.

Welcome back, friend. Consider yourself forgiven. /)

I took the projects so far and then quit. I done this about 12 or more times here. I have a bad rep here and I kinda wish people who I let down will see this.

I took the projects so far and then quit. I done this about 12 or more times here. I have a bad rep here and I kinda wish people who I let down will see this.

Okay, that makes sense. Still, that doesn't take away from the fact that you did apologize, and you obviously care about the people whom you may have let down. I still think you're an awesome person for that.

Besides, everypony makes big mistakes at some point or another. It's really how you react to your mistakes that shows who you are. I've actually done this on multiple occasions....but I never really had the guts (or the conscience) to apologize like you did.

I told you that you're an awesome person because I was impressed.

Herro. :D Welcome to the forum, hopefully you have some fun out here :)

Aw man that's a bummer. I hope you can rectify your past actions and redeem your notoriety here.^^ Welcome back to the forum! Newly a lightened member! laugh.png