Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy

If you were discorded...  

72 users have voted

1. 1. Do the good things make up for the bad things when you are discorded?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not even Close!
    • Almost
    • They even each other out
  2. 2. Would becoming discorded be a good thing to you?

• yes
    • no
    • not even close!
    • almost
  3. 3. Would becoming discorded be a good thing on your socal life?

• yes
    • no
    • not even close!

(edited)

A discorded me would have lots of friends, be a butt kisser, a rule follower,a conformist, religious, stupid, #swag yolo. I don't know, I'd have more friends but my individuality would be dead, so being discorded wouldn't be a good thing for me.

Edited by France

Even though the topic itself could originate naturally, and completely unrelated to MLP, it's obviously due to Discord's powers in Return of Harmony so, due to knowing that context is brony-related, I think this would be a fine addition to Sugarcube Corner :3 @@NewCalamity's silly General Discussion section is boring anyway, come on, you guys don't really wanna hang out there. Come over where the cool kids are.

Well...Discorded me would probably be a near-stoner who isn't bothered by anything whatsoever, seeing as that'd be the opposite of my anxiety and OCD which make me a semi-perfectionist who hates change, and who would...love sports? I'm not sure. I'm bad at this at 5 Am when I can't think.

• Brohoof 1

Discorded me... Hmmm...

Discorded me, Would Show absolutely No Emotions, Have a Heart Of Stone, Have No passions In life, Hate others, Hate Sports In any sense, And Never Break a Bone in his Body.

I would become very dishonest, and also very stupid and immature, Single, Yet Have a good Social Life, But be a Complete Douchebag... So.... It Equals Me becoming a c***.

~Sapphire.

If I was discorded... I'd only care about myself, no one would laugh at my jokes, I'd be creatively zero and not be able to draw a stickman...  I'd HATE My Little Pony friendship is magic... and probably torment anyone who was a brony.  I'd probably be a bully, I wouldn't be able to ride a horse.... I'd rarely laugh. I'd be uncomfortable wearing the color pink.... I'd be extremely insecure about who I am.

Good points... I'd be into sports and good at them. I'd like house work... My temper wouldn't explode suddenly (But I'd probably be angry more often between times)  I'd have good fashion sense... I'd sleep more.

(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

I would be a huge jerk if I were discorded. I wouldn't have one iota of control over my really very bad temper...and I wouldn't want any. I wouldn't be able to hold a job because I would offend customers left and right. All and all I am much better the way I am even though I am really shy and that can be detrimental to my life at times too.

Well, let's see..

Normal Self:

Kind

Lazy

Intelligent

Creative

Isolating

Not very patient

Quirky

Always lying

Discorded:

Mean

Stupid

Social

Patient

Boring

Energetic

Honest

I think it would be a bit of a balance between good and bad

My discorded self would be a super neat freak would fail at working computers, be super mean and never have a positive attitude.

That first part about being a neat freak, being ultra clean, and always tidy would please my parents, but that fail computers part would just annoy them because they depend on me for their technical necessities. That last part would hurt all my friends and parents, and I would be alone, all alone. Lonely in the world.  sad.png

Plus I'd get grounded everyday for talking back to my parents and being negative. 

Who IS you when you are discorded?

My discorded self would be loud, obnoxious, insensitive, ignorant, and sexist.

What bad things would happen if you were discorded?

I would probably make somebody cry or attack someone for no good reason.

What GOOD things would happen if you were discorded?

I would stand up for myself more. :)

Do the good thing make up for the bad things?

Only if I'm forgiven for the bad things after I do the good things.

Would becoming discorded be a good thing to you?

No way, I can always just take leadership classes. xD

The discorded version of me is a hog, jerk, and a liar. 

HOWEVER, 

I am popular, confident, shout-y, can get in a fight with anypony, and hates music.

I think I would just become a complete A-hole to be honest. First of all I would be EXTREMELY mean and lazy and in general not give a hay about anything.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd be a lot more hateful and I would plot to rule the universe more than I already domlp-swplotting.png

I'm typically a chilled, laid-back person, yet I tend to be hyper-active around good friends. I'm usually quiet but like I said, I really come out of my shell when around people I like. mlp-swcute.png

I'm complex. mlp-swohyeah.png

So as far as I know, my Discorded self would be frickin' insane and would do anything to ruin people's lives. mlp-swdonotwant.png

Edited by ReGen

There is a possible problem with my discorded self. I am Manic-depressive already, therefor I switch from the opposite of me to different moods normally. Sooo either I continue switching between different moods! Or I would be a more stable person, and I don't know which mood would win out. 

Otherwise, I tend to be non-trusting, but also it takes a lot to get me violent. Therefor, My discorded me would likely trust people more. And be aggressive...

My discorded self would be pretty interesting actually. He would be very cold and uninterested in other people, not really noticing or caring how they felt. He'd be extremely self-centered and live exactly how he wanted to live, for better or worse. On the other hand though, he'd be meticulous and driven. He'd know exactly what his goals were and do everything possible to aim for them. I think the combination would make my discorded self a pretty dangerous enemy to make. If you got in his way, he'd get past you however necessary and not regret it. I think he might get far in the business world if he were better with people.

There are aspects of my discorded self that I envy, certainly. I might like to be 75% me and 25% him at times, and that would probably make me a much more successful person in the long run. I'd much rather not be like him though. He'd be an insufferable jackass (not that I'm not insufferable or a jerk at times, but with him I think it'd be much more noticeable).

Hm. If I were to be discorded I would be the most deceitful little bugger. Way too outwardly kind and social secretly wanting to mercifully kill everyone. Plus I would probably cry alot, I'm normally a stone hearted bastard with few examples. Kind of feels like a social and secretly murderous Fluttershy.