Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Makes You Nervous/Anxious?

To add to my previous post:

I also hate the anxiety I feel when I feel like I'm bothering someone if I post a message on their profile feed or ask them a question in a PM. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Making phone calls. Not as bad as I used to be, but I still go through the motion of pacing back and forth for 30 minutes rehersing what I want to say before making the call. Rather silly considering that I'm fine during the call. I just have this weird thing about tripping over my words on the phone or how I sound.

• Brohoof 3

Phone calls and social situations make me nervous/anxious for different reasons. Phone calls because I don't care for them, and social situations because I'm worried I'll end up annoying the person who I talk to, or I just get too nervous talking to them.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

What gives me anxiety/annoyance.

First:-Having to dealing with conflict. Anytime trouble arises..

DDE54C38-97D2-41BA-B776-161A8F304B8E.gif.7da1a0d87fb6ce71692bb4fdb1bd84ea.gif
Seriously, it’s such a headache to deal with it. 

Second:-Being in large social crowds or unknown places. I’m a paranoid antisocial person.. which also tires back to the first. 

• 6 months later...

Any sort of like doctors appointment or clinical setting makes me nervous. 

Public speaking used to make me nervous but I’ve gradually gotten more used to it.

Being in really large groups of people usually makes me nervous. Not like, the kind of groups you’d have at a concert but like groups of 10-20 or so people. 

Spoiler

Bigger than a small group but still small enough that any fuck up you make is going to be immediately noticed by everybody and suddenly everybody’s going to have their attention on you and what you did they’re all gonna know it and remember it and you’re going to think about that fuck up for the next like 6 years of your life while you’re falling sleep and it’s going to take like 2 years of exposure therapy just to be able to confidently do whatever it is you fucked up again

Obviously talking to someone I like but don’t know that well makes me nervous.

Heights make me absolutely terrified, like full on sweaty palms, “take me anywhere but here”-ism.

• 4 months later...

With anxiety disorder its pretty much everything. Appointments and social obligations are the worst though. It's been causing me to social distance from my family.