Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You are trapped on an island, who would you want with you?

eightbithoof

You are trapped on an isolated, uninhabited island, who would you want with you? Why?

Choose one of:

Any of the Mane 6 or Spike

Choose one of:

Any background pony

Choose one of:

Any MLP Forums member

Choose one of:

Any celebrity from RL

---

My choices:

Twilight Sparkle - she's smart, capable and has magic

Derpy Hooves - the most huggable of background ponies and being trapped on an island, I'm gonna need some hugs

@Sir.Flutter Hooves - an inexhaustible well of conversation-inducing thoughts

Justin Bieber - we're gonna need a sacrifice to placate the volcano god

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Pinkie Pie - She's crazy and would be fun to be around, there's a good chance she'd send me insane after a time, but at least it would be fun. 

Applejack Derpy HoOves - Probably the same reason as the OP

- Mainly because I don't rightly know anyone else on these forums. 

Ray Mears - Survival god, that man can cook a fish with a stone in the middle of a desert.

Edited by Agent505
  • Brohoof 3

1. I'm inclined to say Applejack. Being a farmer, I'm guessing she would know how to tell between a good fruit and a bad one if the island has natural resources, not to mention her knowledge of housework would come in handy in getting a shelter up.

2. I'm gonna go with Rainbowshine because I think having a pegasus to help control the clouds and rain would be useful.

3. I don't really know anyone well enough to really tell which member I'd have with me, but Symph and Kyoshi seem like pretty cool dudes, but idk :/

4. Justin Bieber for the same reason as OP :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Twilight, regadless of how I feel about her as a character her knowledge would be invaluable

Doctor Whooves, interesting character, and I like Dr.Who

@Zoop OR Both are outstanding citizens and Zoop can easily moderate the hell out of anything on the island, and Airbourne is just too invaluable to not have around. If I can't have both, they will fuse to become one for my selfish sake, merica'.

Queen Latifah, Because, Queen Latifah.

Edited by SolarWind
  • Brohoof 3

I choose Pinkie Pie because she would look at the bright side and keep the hope alive.

Derpy Hooves because she can fly for help, and is all-around wonderful xD.

Member from here, I don´t know, maybe @@Fox I think he´s a guy who would come up with something constructive and not loose hope...

And David Hasselhoff as real-life celebrity, I mean, he is basically a speed-boat, isn´t he?

dh.sb.jpg

(if you don´t know this movie and scene: shame on you!)

• Brohoof 11

rainbow dash she has wings, so she can fly up to look for ships or something.

derpy i'm not sure about this one, but i like derpy :)

probably sir flutter hooves or broniesunite

bear grills chances for survival have climed to 100% with that guy around

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie Pie - She's fun to be around! Will make me smile when i am feeling down! She will hug me and snuggle me!

Diamond Tiara - I wouldn't be able to protect her if she wasn't by me!

i can't choose,you all are so great!!

Adam Young - Has a beautiful voice and could keep my spirits up with his songs!

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow Dash- The ability to fly would be invaluable and we could use her control of the weather to our advantage.

Derpy  Hooves- She's both my favorite BP and could probably cook up muffins pretty easy even with the limited ingredients, I mean think about it, muffins with flour substituted for sand and coconut milk instead of normal milk.

I can't decide- Iv'e only been on this forum for about 2 weeks and i really haven't made any particularly good friend's yet.

Bear Grylls - I'm actually in the BSA so, That might count for something! But still a professional survivalist would be nice although i do know he's pretty much a joke in terms of actual survival, If we could have a minor celebrity than it would be anyone from doomsday preppers.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight. She has knowledge about just anything.

Luna. She's awesome as well as adowable.

I don't really know anyone on here, so anyone who would like to come with me

I don't really know a lot of celeberties so I'll go with Nano because I love her music (she's done some anime intro's and she's awesome :3)

• Brohoof 2

All I would need are either Rainbow Dash (she can fly me off the island) or Twilight (she can teleport me off the island)

But I guess if I had to, I would take Soarin for "background" pony, because best horse and he seems chill, plus he can also fly. I dont really know any of the people here, so I'll default to the most attractive female here (whoever that may be) because I'm gonna be that guy, and Tom Hanks, since hes got experience living on desert islands

• Brohoof 2

Mane 6- Rarity - Rarity is my favorite pony, so I would want to spend time with my favorite. 

Background- Octavia - Octavia simply because she's my favorite and I would love to have her hang out with me.

I don't want to pick a forum member, I don't pick favorites, the people on my friends list are all my friends.

Celebrity- Neil Patrick Harris - Might as well have someone fun to hang out with as well; plus his singing isn't too bad. 

• Brohoof 2

Well... Are there any rules of teleporting or flying away from the place? O.o

I'm gonna guess that you can't, because, reasons...

So I think Applejack would be kinda nice, hard worker. Don't have to do anything myself :) (I'm lazy, I know.)

Background pony? meh... Doesn't matter that much to me. I don't really know anything about any of them. But I guess I could go for Roseluck, just because she's cute :3

And for the forum member, I think I would go with PoniBroni, because he's nice, he seems to know stuff that is good to know :P

Celebrity... Errrmm.... I'm gonna go with one of the few I actually know the name of... Ummm... Lady Gaga? :P I don't know...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, since I know one or two things about surviving in the wild...

Rarity

Only because we're trapped on an island, it doesn't mean I would accept a lack of quality conversations. She could also make survival outfits and she has proven that if necessary she can also let her hooves get dirty.

Lyra

I don't know why... I simply like her. Why do I get the feeling that her obvious obsession with humans could be helpful in case we get trouble with some potential indigenes there?

Friendship_Can... Zyge... Sir. Flutter H... Ah, screw that! Everyone who wants to be stranded can join!

You're really asking for a celebrity? We're trapped on an island? We need to survive? Isn't that quite obvious?

img-1613684-1-yptl6smf.jpgHe can do everything!

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 3

Hello!

Out of the mane 6, I'd choose Rainbow Dash or Twilight sparkle. It depends if I could get off the island by Flying, or if I had to use brain power to survive...

Background pony... Hmm... Now that's a tough one. I'd probably go with Celestia, if she counts as a background pony... blink.png

Mlp Forums member... wacko.png ............. huh.png ............ angry.png You just had to come up with that question... I'll take Gone Airbourne for this very occasion :P I'll choose someone else next time. laugh.png

And for a real life celebrity... I'd choose Ozzy if only it weren't a "Survival" theme... You guessed it... happy.png

Image1.png

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash, because... You know... She could fly us off the island.

Derpy. Wings... Yeah.

As for a forum member... Meh, I can't decide. Any one of you... We wouldn't be on the island for very long anyways.

Nicki Minaj, so we could leave her there.

• Brohoof 5

Well, let's see...

I would choose

Twilight Sparkle for magic purposes and because she's cool and stuff...

Vinyl Scratch because she can also make a party out of anything which can be great for sanity's sake

Umm...

I can't decide on Forum Members, there are too many to choose from :(

As for celebrity...

I wouldn't bring any, honestly...

MAYBE WILL.I.AM

Or something...

I don't know...

• Brohoof 2

I love Pinkie Pie, and Applejack in my opinion would be one of the best for a situation like this because of her hard work ethics. Except I think I need a little twist since no one has mentioned Fluttershy yet. She could communicate with the animals (if there is any on the island), and the communication could lead us away from trouble with any bigger aggressive animals. We'd have better access to food if the common animals on the island know of good supply. Maybe they'll even cook it for us~ Fluttershy could even communicate with the birds which would be just better than Rainbow Dash doing it because you'd have more scouts.

cute_fluttershy_by_crownofspadez-d4l9lr5

If I was going to have a background pony... it would be.... Spitfire! We need definitely need someone with great athleticism.

Friendship_Cannon would be great for a stranded island situation. He has a strong will to live. He wouldn't give up easy. Plus, he's an easy going guy who's silly 'n' shiz. I mean the guy works out. He has his shit together. We're going to need to muscle to get through this shit. Not everyone gets lucky with just thinking all the time. Your shit is weak if you can't put your muscle to it.

iStock_000004707356XSmall.jpg

Celebrities...? They seem to have too many problems~ I think I would choose a musician. They're always busy at work, patient, and that's what makes a good musician. I'd probably pick Deadmau5 he has a cool head and could blast music so someone knows we're on a island partying. Mmm, not really cut out for this decision... I would just give it to Friendship_cannon. This would have to be a mutual agreement here because we a team, yo.

I choose Pinkie Pie because she would look at the bright side and keep the hope alive.

Derpy Hooves because she can fly for help, and is all-around wonderful xD.

Member from here, I don´t know, maybe @@Fox I think he´s a guy who would come up with something constructive and not loose hope...

And David Hasselhoff as real-life celebrity, I mean, he is basically a speed-boat, isn´t he?

img-1613554-1-dh.sb.jpg

(if you don´t know this movie and scene: shame on you!)

SPEED BOAT LoL! XD

Who doesn't know 'bout the Spongebob Squarepants Movie? huh.png

• Brohoof 3

Applejack because I like apples (and you know being a harder worker plus knowing how to survive of the land helps too)

Celestia because if she is missing search teams will be deployed (if in MLP world)

the forum member that is secretly a survivalist who ever that maybe or anyone looking for a story to tell later in life

Obama so more people come looking for me (If in RL)

• Brohoof 2

M6: Rarity. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BGP: Celestia to get my ass out of there

FM: Demonic Device. We need a better sacrifice.

RLC: Nicolas Cage. Because Nicolas Cage.

• Brohoof 1

Mane 6: Rainbow Dash, so she could fly and get help so I'm not trapped on the island

Background Pony: Dr. Hooves, so he could also try to devise a plan of escape and other useful things.

Forum Member: @, for the exact same reason. Takes charge of the situation. Also would consider Sir Flutter Hooves for moral support.

Celebrity: Bear Grylls, pretty obvious why

• Brohoof 3

Mane 6: Fluttershy. I'd like the challenge of trying to make friends with somepony so shy :3 Also, I guess she could help with injuries or sickness?

Background : Vinyl Scratch. A little island music party doesn't sound too bad.. Her wubs would keep me sane xD Plus, I like the idea of getting close to her wub.png 

Forum Member: No idea. I don't really know anyone well enough to say.. But anyone that's chilled is welcome I guess!

Celebrity: This is a hard one, it really, really is. I'd probably go with Michael Cera, because why not? Anyone that adorable would make the island 20% cooler. (See what I did there?) 

Really, if these people and Ponies were with me on an island, I'd like to stay there with them xD

• Brohoof 2

Background : Vinyl Scratch. A little island music party doesn't sound too bad.. Her wubs would keep me sane xD Plus, I like the idea of getting close to her img-1614766-1-wub.png 

After watching A Tropical Octav3, I would have to agree. DJ Pon-3 is best pony to get stuck on a desert island with. Take it from Octavia.

• Brohoof 4

Mane 6: AppleJack of course! Why wouldn't I take AppleJack? She is best pony in any situation.

Background pony: Spitfire, because spitfire is awesome.

Forum member: Airbourne, i'de want to be trapped with someone with a good music taste :P

Celebrity: Bear Grills, he's a nice chap, we're both English and he knows everything about survival so we'd be fine.

• Brohoof 4

Mane 6 or Spike Fluttershy, she could help with the skies and she is great with any kind of animal. She could also fly up to get food if there was a banana tree or something like that. AND Fluttershy is totally huggable.

Background Pony Dr.Whooves. He is awesome and he is pretty crafty. 

Friend On Forums I don't have any friends on here. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Celebrity Either Bear Grylls or Les Stroud (Who are both famous survivalists)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle, because she's best pony, and, being really smart, could help us off the island.

BG Pony: Dr. Whooves, for the same reasons as Twilight, minus the best pony part.

Forum Member: Surprise/Glaceon/Megamare, because she's awesome, and I'll need someone to talk to besides cartoon ponies.

Celebrity: Dave Grohl. Because, why not?

Edited by Chef Boyardee
  • Brohoof 2