Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJShy
Go to solution Solved by Jokuc,

I recently heard that you need to donate to change your member title. So I ask these:

1. How much do I have to donate?

2. Do I get to keep the option?

3. If not, Do I have to become a subscriber? 

4. If not, how long do I get to keep it until I have to donate again?

(edited)

Yes, you get to keep it. You will lose the ability to change it once you lose your donor status, however. The minimum donation is 5 USD.

Check the FAQ for further donation questions: http://mlpforums.com/page/faq/_/site-problems/subscriptions-donations/what-do-i-get-for-donating-r51

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 4

I forgot a question.

5. when it goes away, am I stuck with the one I'm using at the time, or since I'm a parasprite right now, will I go back to parasprite?

As Sky Chaser above me said, you get to keep the Member Title once you have changed it. Your donor-status expires after a certain time depending on how much you have donated. Once the expire date is reached you can not change the member title and you will be stuck with the one you wrote. Though you can ask an administrator to change back your member title to default, which is the name of the badge you currently have. "Parasprite" in your case.

• Brohoof 1

I thought of another one.

6. How long do I have to keep the option?

As Sky Chaser above me said, you get to keep the Member Title once you have changed it. Your donor-status expires after a certain time depending on how much you have donated. Once the expire date is reached you can not change the member title and you will be stuck with the one you wrote. Though you can ask an administrator to change back your member title to default, which is the name of the badge you currently have. "Parasprite" in your case.

How much time for $5.00? $10.00?

I believe that the time you receive as donor is the amount you donated multiplied by 3.

So if you donated $5.00 you'll be donor for 15 days. for $10.00, it's 30 days

You don't get to keep the option, you'll lose it the second 30 days past. Once it does, you will be stuck with whatever you have at that time until you ask an admin to change it back to the default.

I believe you have as much time as you want as long as you keep paying the amount every month,

In response to your other question, you have the ability to change it for a month no matter what. If you donate $5? One month. $10? One month. $1,000? One month.

• Brohoof 1