Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Wyvern Squad RP

ParsoOfEquestria

OOC

When war threatens Equestria once more, President Celestia calls on a special team of aces from different walks of life. There are five pilots who take on the impossible missions. They are called the Wyvern squad.  Each flies an experimental aircraft. The pilots are trained in the toughest of terrains and have high resistance to the G forces.

Hunter Incendiare was in the Hangar, laying under her Varcolac Spec-Ops fighter. trying to fix some issues with the engine. next to her was an amassment of tools, as well as a radio playing whatever came onto the station.

"just a little moooore~ AHA!"

She thought she fixed her aircraft until the stream of oil started to spill all over her shirt and jacket

"oh dammit!"

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco walked in slowly "Still fiddling with your craft my dear friend?" Draco asked with a slight smile. "I want you to get cleaned up we have three new recruits coming in. I've read their files pretty impressive if you ask me. Curse of Shadows looks to be a stealthy type of man," Draco said as he sat down three folders. "Send the three into my office will you Hunter?" Draco asked as he looked at his X0-2 Wyvern," He smiled as he thought to himself "Soon we shall fly through the skies and dance amongst the angels," He walked to his office after grabbing a cup of coffee. His eyes silver as he stood tall looking over afew of his grandfather's war rewards. His grandfather was a decorated war hero after saving his men but at the cost of his life in the last war. Now it was Draco's turn to be a hero.

"Righty-O, I guess I'll need a new oil valve plug"

Hunter rolled herself out from under her fighter and wiped the oil and grease off of her hands. she stood up and walked to her locker to retrieve a clean shirt and jacket. as she got changed, she made sure Draco had a view of her bare back as a teasing joke before slipping her shirt on, followed by her jacket. she stepped into his office

"so these recruits know what they're up against?"

"From the files they have only fought and held the lines. So they went up against foot soldiers. Anyhow we will be going up against the Strigon Squadron the elite of the Eagleland fighters. Their fighters are the top quality since their ancestors were warriors they needed blacksmiths. So with that came the advancement of tech for them," Draco said grimly as he looked at the files. He would have to ride these new recruits hard. "Hmm are you sure I can't offer you a night out Hunter?" Draco asked with a flirty smile. Hunter is his friend ever since military academy.

Hunter laughed and put a finger over his lips

"save it for the victory, loverboy"

she giggled and looked at one of the recruit files on Draco's desk

"you'd best hope they know how to fly, I don't need more fighters to fix"

she stood behind him and started to rub his shoulders as another tease

Draco smiled as he caressed her hand gently. "So tell me Hunter what is your feelings towards me I'm curious," he said then sighed then said "Off the record I feel like everything is riding on our shoulders right now my dear friend. That does feel good though Hunter," Draco smiled as he gently held Hunter's hand.

Delia approached the hanger with a stern look on her face. She had a brief moment where she remembered her home. The stories her mother told of the time before all the bad stuff happened. Delia shook her head and brushed off her clothes, making sure she made a good first impression. Delia walked inside the hanger and waited for the commanding officer to show themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator ran into the hangar with his warhammer at the ready. He slammed his weapon on the ground making a thunderous boom which echoed. 

"I am Asator and I need some poor lout to make my day!" He said with a heavy accent.

Asator looked at the woman next to him and smirked. To him she seemed to uptight which made him think. He was wearing unusual clothing that was reminiscent to the days of old.

"maybe some other time, I'll tell you"

Hunter looked out the window and saw figures appearing in the hangar

"looks like the recruits are here, we better get moving"

she waited at the door for Draco's lead before heading out and looking over the two recruits

(edited)

Draco sighed as he stood up slowly "And he dropped a hammer didn't he," Draco said slightly then walked out. "Hello "I am the commander of this Squadron my name is Draco O'Malley. We are called the Wyvern Squadron. We are the elite. Now any questions before I introduce you to your angels?" Draco asked as he stood up straight His silver eyes glaring at Asator. "Oh and Asator put that hammer away you won't be fighting on the ground. We'll be dancing with the angels,"

@ParsoOfEquestria,@Auron

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111,

Asator laughed at the commanders request.

"Sorry but, thats am a negative. I bashed too many skulls in with this baby. I think of it as a good luck charm from this point on." He said.

He then rested the hammer on his right shoulder and smirked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia smirked a little at the brash person next to her. She then looked over the commander and cleared her throat.

"I have a question. Two actually. One is what is your credentials? My next question is when is our first deployment?" She asked.

@ParsoOfEquestria,@Auron

Draco chuckled "Delia correct? My credentials well I was asked to lead because I left no one behind. Hunter here was in my squad when we were in the Everfree. Nasty place. Ammo was low had to make every shot count. Well after that mission I was sent to the flight academy. Turns out I was a natural at flying," Draco said. "I chose you three people to be in my squadron because your the best at what you do,"

@@dragon4111,

Delia nodded and bowed to the commander. She took the commanders word but still had uneasy feelings. She just kept her feelings hidden hoping to be proven wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator laughed some more.

"you damn right im the best at what I do!" He said as he bounced his hammer on his shoulder.

"Now, show us our tools of destruction, Hopefully this jet can keep up with me." Asator said with enthusiasm.

He was worried that his jet may be a small puny thing. He hoped that he would get something that matched his fighting style.

@@dragon4111,@,

Hunter stood behind Draco and looked over the two recruits. the first one looked like she just passed Military Bootcamp, her stance, her questions, her sophistication, it seemed like she was in a commando squad. the other looked like he has seen the gruesome half of war, the way he swung the hammer around, his enthusiastic, yet boastful voice, it seemed as if he was an ex-mercenary at some extend

(edited)

Draco chuckled slightly "I see well then come with me then Asator and Delia. We are flying experimental jet fighters. One of a kind. Did you two have any G force training like Hunter and I?" Draco asked as he started to walk towards the Fenrir "This is the Fenrir it's an air craft that can carry up to 6 heavy ordinance for ground assault, for anti air you'll have thirty 30 homing missiles. The Fenrir is heavily armored above and below. So it's maneuverability is low but in the right hands it's perfect. Now onto you Delia you'll be flying with this angel. The Rafale M it's a multi role fighter. So it has medium armor the air craft can carry up to 3 heavy ordinance for ground assault. For anti air 20 anti air missiles. But you can only bring along two I recommend 10 anti air craft missiles and 1 heavy ordinance," Draco said. "Any questions about the choices of air craft your flying?"

@ParsoOfEquestria,@Auron

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111,

Asator looked over the jet intensively. He readied his hammer and struck the jet. He could feel the vibrations in his bones and laughed almost maniacally.

"This is perfect! Who needs maneuverability when you are a heavy hitter?!"  Asator said.

He was happy with what he was given and looked at the commander with a little more positive light. It wasn't much though but as long as he can fly the jet he would be happy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia examined the jet and nodded her head. 

"I have another question. Will we be given a chance to go out in a practice flight? Maybe run some drills?" She asked as she kept her arms behind her.

Draco checked for damage on the Fenrir. "Phew good. Yes we will do some practice drills buts I'm sure your tired after suck a long walk here. Plus we need the last one Curse of Shadows huh I'm not one to judge on a guy's name. I mean my name is Dragon in Italian," he said he coughed slightly "I will be flying the X0-2 Wyvern. The aircraft is lightly armored yet packs a whole lot of punch. 40 anti air missiles homing to a certain range which my special missiles are called QAAM or  Quick Maneuvering Air-to-Air Missile. and only 5 bombs per run. I have the fastest one here it has more maneuverability when in the right hands she is absolutely deadly," Draco said

@@dragon4111,

Asator sighed at the commander's statement.

"Tired? When theres war about one can never be tired. How about I just take it out and put it through its paces?" He asked.

Asator continued to eye the jet. The more he did, his desire to fly it grew. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia nodded and stood at attention.

"I must say, his lateness reflects on his ability to fly and his attitude to fight. Nevertheless we should wait for him. No one left behind and all that jazz." She said as she looked at Asator and back to the commander.

"Sorry I'm late, sir!"

Curse of shadows ran in. He was fairly tall and thin, with jet-black hair. He had quite a shady air about him.

"The name's Curse of Shadows. Wierd, I know, but I'm named after my ancestor, a pony. And a highly skilled assassin. So, I hear we're doing some training?"

"Ah welcome Curse of Shadows yes your late do please not be late for a mission. Alright then For you Curse of Shadows your flying the CFA-44 Nosferatu. It's medium armored has an even amount of bombs and anti air missiles which is 20 each.  It has a coating of radar jamming tech and it's hard to see from the air till it's too late," Draco explained "So Curse of Shadows any questions about your air craft?"

Hunter looked over the new recruit that hastily clambered in. he seemed shady but loyal and as he said, descended from a professional assassin. 

"so, we're all here, I'm Hunter, second in command of the squadron, I also repair the damaged aircraft when needed"

Delia stood at attention as the women addressed the group. She was relieved she wasn't the only female in the squadron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator grew restless as the people introduced themselves. He ran his hand across the surface of the jet and moaned in pleasure.

"I can already feel the fighting spirit in you, Fenny." He said to the aircraft as if it were a real person.

Draco nodded "Get into your craft everyone we're doing drills today," Draco said as he walked to his jet "And please don't try to dog fight me. Hunter here tried to nearly won  I got lucky in a simulation but please don't try it," Draco said as he climbed into his craft. He closed his eyes focusing.

Hunter smiled and ran towards her fighter, with a leap, she jumped into the cockpit and landed in the seat, she placed a headset on her head and flicked the ignition switch

"comms on. prepare for landing strip"

Hunter hoped the recruits knew how to use their comms

Delia heard the commanders orders and soon approached her jet. She climbed onto a ladder placed next to the cockpit. She looked inside and saw the instrumentation panel and was taken aback for a second. Delia then climbed into her jet and ran her hands on the various switches and levers.

"May the spirits guide me" She whispered in Swahili, her native language.

She then heard the faint order of the second of command and looked round for the comm switch. When she found it she flicked the switch on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asator let out a short yet loud laugh.

"Finally, I get to go inside!" He said as he brought his hammer up. 

He climbed up the ladder quickly as he could and placed his hammer inside the cockpit. He smiled as he looked at the panel and its various switches.

"HOW DO I TURN ON THE COMM LINK?!" Asator yelled.

He flipped various switches on and off until he found the right switch.

Draco turned on his com system. He chuckled as Asator struggled slightly "Asator you need to calm down. Alright it's no good to get so upset over it plus it's labeled," Draco said as his aircraft was ferried onto the landing strip. He closed his eyes feeling the hum of the engines. "I belong in the air," Draco said out loud but more to himself.