~Sole~

Practice art, feedback wanted

(edited)

So, I've been practicing on my drawing skills. I know I should practice ponies more, but I like drawing my main oc sole the most. Please tell me what y'all think, don't spare any details. I'm looking for feedback people, be it good or bad is up to you!post-14224-0-87324100-1372861811_thumb.jpg ps. Sorry about the sideways pic, couldn't fix it.

Edited by drocsid-soahc

it looks really well drawn so nice work but it needs color that all i can say bad about it it would look awesome colored  but other than that it looks awesome 

Looks pretty good. For me the wings looks a bit more like blades though. Could use a bit more detail maybe? I feel like there's something off about the front legs too, I would say that they're a bit to small and the feet a bit small too. But hey, that's my opinion :)

Anyway, keep it up! :D

well done youre drawing looks awsome you draw better then me so gg :derp: and wait that was practice omg you own´d me on drawing

Looks like a pretty good drawing, i'm not an expert with drawing Griffions so I don't know how much feedback I can give, but most of it looks pretty good to me.

Only thing I can say is the wings look like they're missing texture to them, like with pegasi wings they have the different lines within the wing. It needs something like that I think.

Other then that I can't really say I notice any other problems. Good job!

Sweet Celestia, he defies gravity!

. Sorry about the sideways pic,

Oh.

Anyway looks good.

-Bit too much empty space around the face, maybe add Gilda-style eyemarkings.

-Hindlegs are spot on, frontlegs could be less smooth at the junction of fur and skin, plus the outline of the chest should show between them.

-Back and belly could be a bit more curved, to make the body look less boxy, wings need some feather detailing.

Nice job! It's very well done. :3

Despite that it's simple, there aren't really any noticeable flaws, so that's already better than I could do. :P The simplicity comes off almost as a stylistic thing.

Also, I really like the ruffled hair/mane/top-of-head-thingy and the facial expression. o3o

P.S. To everyone looking at this topic: You look silly with your head sideways! ;)

Alright, I've listened to what you've guys have reccomeneded I do to improve and fix my picture. I know this is sort of old now, but here is an updated version I've redone. Tell me how i did!post-14224-0-09036400-1373498417_thumb.jpg

I'm still a little iffy about the eye markings though...