Penloy

Twilight vs Twilight

Twilight or Twilight?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Twilight or Twilight?

• Twilight (pony)
    • Twilight (Movie and book series)

I saw a thread named "Octavia vs Octavia" so I thought I'd do one for twilight :D (I think I know what the majority of votes will be) Twilight (pony)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight the pony. I would go into some bizarre reason why Twilight Sparkle is vastly superior to Twilight, but I don't think I need to. It's too easy to give reasons why Twilight the pony would win.

Any person with a logical sense would obviously say it's Twilight Sparkle.

As a character, she has a lot of personality and lovable traits that her friends and fans can love and agree!

As for the book and movie series, simply put, vampires and werewolves turned butched, fighting for some girl, with almost no interest on anything else what so ever... 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle. No contest. 

You can't even compare the two! One's an adorkable pony, and the other is a terribly written series. Twiley blows that vampire abomination out of the water!

Too easy for me, Twilight(pony). I was never a fan of the Twilight books or movies. They just didn't appeal to me. I would rather watch a superhero movie that the Twilight series. 

Badges

Which one is better? Well, that's an easy one.

Twilight, of course. Such an obvious answer to an obvious question. Pff.. is it even a question? Definitely Twilight.

twilight_sparkle_by_amslizrah-d3ghif0.jp

• Brohoof 5

Twilight, the pony, wins hands down for me. I'm not a big fan of the Twilight book and movie series, so I highly doubt Twilight, the pony, would even bother reading it, let alone watch it. happy.png

Also, it seems that my recent thread inspired you to do so. I like it! :wub:

Edited by Heavyshy

LOL Sky Chaser love your picture!! But yeah, adorkable egghead amazing with magic pony princess is 100 times better then some sparkly vampires!!

Which one is better? Well, that's an easy one.

Twilight, of course. Such an obvious answer to an obvious question. Pff.. is it even a question? Definitely Twilight.

twilight_sparkle_by_amslizrah-d3ghif0.jp

A much better story than My Little Pony: Friendship is magic. It has it all, love, companionship, violence, betrayal, baking, everything of which my heart desired was in this. Twilight is, without a doubt, the best Twilight of them all.

900x900px-LL-94a3ef49_twilight_sparkle_a

Twipony. She can read the Twilight books, make her own judgement, find the bits of irony with her name and the books, and never speak of them again. The books have no ability to be apathetic. 

I was unfortunate enough to be dragged though one of the Twilight films by a younger sibling.

Needless to say it is an experience I won't be repeating any time soon.

What they did to Vampires was unforgivable!

So my vote obviously goes towards the Princess of Friendship herself. 

• Brohoof 1

Its not even a real question, nobody except  horny teenage girls would like twilight. And Twilight (the pony) is one of the best characters we have seen in years, so yeaaah....

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I vote Twilight the pony. In case you couldn't tell by my avatar, she's best pony (IMO). I don't hate the Twilight books or movies, I just don't care about them.

One is a one of the best characters in a great show and the other one is the epitome of Mary Sue style wish fulfillment, Twilight Sparkle wins.

Twilight, because Twilight has a great plot,even though I find Twilight a bit boring. .Twilight also has to deal with certain villains and problems.So, my conclusion is Twilight. 

Edited by Flutter Dash

My first thought when I saw this thread was You did NOT.

But yeah Twilight for sure! I used to love Twilight but then I slowly started to hate it (like the actors >.>).

Twilight Sucks.

Kristen Stewart needs to Smile Smile Smile

I can think of three things when I hear the word "Twilight", and a horribly written, god-awful wet dream abomination attempting to masquerade as literature is not one of them. Unlike the "novel", Twilight Sparkle is a strong, independent and intellectual character who is inspiring to look up to, which is far more than I could say for the cardboard cut-out known as Bella.  

Edited by PoisonClaw

MLP Twilight wins by a landslide for me. I've never even touched the Twilight book/movie series, and MLP Twilight is one of my favorite characters in one of my all-time favorite shows. Doesn't help the book/movie series that I'm not too interested in it either.

I think the answer is obvious.

Badges

I like the movie and book series way better. Twilight the pony is stupid.

lolumad

Badges

Watched 1 second of Twilight (movie) and was instantly ill. Saw Twilight (pony) and was back to full health!

Edited by stainesbrony

I like the movie and book series way better. Twilight the pony is stupid.

lolumad

*gasp* you didn't just say that! :o

800px-Shocked_crowd_S1E06.png

*gasp* you didn't just say that! :o

800px-Shocked_crowd_S1E06.png

lol yea

u mad bout it

wanna fite bout it

Badges