Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Emerald Wave's Horror

Emerald Wave

'I heard her! Dont you lie because I just heard her!' The pony said as he tried to get inside. Night Star then shoved him back." Now, now, now, I don't want to hurt you now do I?" Night Star said to the pony.' You don't get do you? Im part of you now Night Star, you can't kill me and you keep deneieing death when you are SO close to it.' The pony said to him.' Now, Night Star just-' then Night Star hit the pony and tackled him to the ground, trying to rip him to shreds.' I know you want to join your DEAD mother but you keep cheating death now don't you?' The pony said shoving Night Star off of him for a moment. As they were fighting each other, the crowd of pony's started to back up, trying not to get caught up in the middle of the terrifying fight that was taking place right in front of them.

'Why do you always try to kill me?' The pony said to him." So that you can never touch any of my friends, EVER!" Night Star yelled at him with anger starting to boil inside of him.' Why don't you just die already!' The pony said trying to kill Night Star said. Night Star then remembered a song that went like this.' I will not bow! I will not break! I will shut the world away!'

Emerald Wave was about to lose her temper. Her face was red and she tried to hold back her rage. She was about ready to jump right into the fight. 'When you're ready come and get it, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na.' Emerald imagined the black pony singing Come and Get It. She then realized she was singing this out loud. 'Okay,' she laughed in her mind. "I will!" Emerald Wave hopped right into the fight.

Symphony could hear Emerald sing, "When you're ready come and get it," and knew what was going to happen. Just as she expected, soon she could hear yelling and screaming, and when she peeked out to see, she saw Night Star and Emerald Wave fighting the black pony. She was watching so closely that she didn't even notice Lily Blossom join in until she was right on top.

The manager of the hospital jumped in too, turning it into a large battle. Four male ponies got up and started blocking the door. Two were earth ponies, one was a unicorn, and one was a Pegasus. The battle was violent, some blood flying everywhere, manes being tangled, tails flailing in the air. Symphony was chanting Emerald's name in her mind, hoping that she, Night Star, Lily Blossom, and the hospital manager would win.

As the pony was fighting back, he noticed the other three come in.' Oooh! Even more fun!' The dark pony said crazed. As Night Star fought, he started to feel weak again for some reason." Why now? Why not some other time than now?" Night Star thought in his head. Night Star than fell on his knees feeling weak.

'Well, I wasn't expecting for YOU, out of all the pony's to give up during a fight.' The dark pony said as he shoved Lily and Emerald to the wall and doing the same with the hospital manager, except that he was uncocious now.' Poor Night Star, if it was not for you, then I would not be after Symphony now would I?' The dark pony said grinning. Then, Night Star spit blood into the pony's face.' You little child! For some reason, I am your age, but I simply act like an adult, more precisely, a grown pony that will KILL you Night Star.

As everyone started coming in closer, this time surrounding Night Star, the dark pony made an announcement.' Pony's of ponyville! I have some other pony instead! I will kill him and never bother you again!' He said, everything else bein true except the leaving them alone part.' Now! I shall snap his neck in front of Emeralds, Lily's, and Symphony's eyes!' He yelled, triumphant.

"NO!" hollered Symphony, jumping out the window, leaving glass shards everywhere. She trotted over to Night Star and pulled him away from the pony. "Being violent is NOT mature, stupid!" she corrected, giving him a nasty glare. She gave Night Star to Emerald. Emerald picked him up. "I'm not the same age as you," stated Symphony Notes. "But I'm still mature enough to do the right thing!" She walked up closer, and the crowd grew silent. "If you want to act like an adult, stop killing people! You are NOT mature! I'm sorry you died, and I'm sorry you want to get revenge! But calm down! Please, this chaos has gone on long enough! And if you hadn't been mean to Night Star in 3rd grade, you would be happier, and alive!" Symphony stated. "I'd be happy if you could be happy without causing any deaths! But I guess it's not going to happen," she explained sadly, slowly walking over to Emerald and Night Star. "I mean it!" she yelled, giving him a sad, adorable look. The crowd remained silent. Emerald was at loss for words, Lily was emotional, and the manager was still passed out.

'Well, looks like some pony is Soooo mature huh.' The pony said glaring at Symphony with his emty sockets where his eyes are supposed to be.' But you know what? If killing people means me not being mature, hehe, than so be it!' He yelled at Symphony.' I was not being bully, back then, Night Star was the bully, but since my family was poor, I wanted to rob the banks, and so Night Star agreed with the idea, HE was the bully and killed me because when he got older, he would do it himself!' The pony said, hoping this lie would buy it, he actually put all he had into this lie of his.' But you know what? Why don't I just stab you in the eye, huh? Than you would know the pain that I felt!' He yelled charging at Symphony.

As that happened, Night Star pushed the pony down a hill. As they were rolling down, hitting rocks, it was all over when Night Star landed on a steel pipe, back first, the pipe going through his body as blood started to pour out his mouth as he looked down.' Well, looks like your luck with death has finally run dry, isn't that correct Night Star!' The pony said laughing as Night Star layer,still.

"NO!" Emerald Wave screamed, running down the hill after the pony. She did multiple somersaults down the hill and bashed into him like a bowling ball. They were heading towards a lake. The black pony started tumbling down the hill and into the lake. Emerald Wave landed on top and struggled to hold his head underneath the surface. She bit him and tried to make the wound bigger by pulling it open. She kicked his head hard when he came up. They tumbled deeper into the water. It was a mess of biting, kicking, hitting, pulling, killing.

Lily had enough. "I'm gonna regret this..." She bolted down the hill, landing on the pony with Emerald. As the fight continued, the water was turning red. Lily grabbed both of his arms and Emerald grabbed his legs. "HOLD IT!" hollered a fierce voice. Emerald and Lily looked up to see two cops. "They've got the murderer!" called the younger cop, looking to be 16. "Is that the murderer?" asked the older coop, looking to be about 19. Lily and Emerald nodded, struggling to keep his limbs behind his back. They gave him to the police.

'There... There is, is no WAY that you are going to.. To get me anytime soon you stupid pony's!' The dark pony said while tripping.' Can't you go.. Go after someone else instead. Okay? I have been through alot. Sure, the cops will put me in jail, but think about it, I will eventually escape out of there and go after EVERYPONY here!' The pony yelled out aloud.' But think about one more thing, while you were trying to kill me, what ever are you going to do about Night Star since he is losing a tasty, and grateful amount of blood after landing on that steel pipe down that hill. Oh, don't tell me you forgot about him just to go after me right? Because I currently don't see him anywhere up this hill, now do I!' The dark pony yelled as he was taken away.' Well, they are going to have to do alot more then just stick tubes into him now that I killed most of the staff in that pathetic hospital.' He tought to himself as he was being carried away by the police.

As Night Star was growing ever so weaker, he got of the pipe in so much pain, he yelled aloud, then wrote a note in the ground for everyone to read. The note currently said.

'What a beautiful night sky, right? I love you three with all my heart, but it seems like the time has finally come for me to perish. Sincerly yours, Night Star.

Emerald Wave watched as the police took the pony away, but quickly ran over to Night Star. As she read the note, she screamed and cried loudly. "NO!! NO!!!" she bawled. She came running at Lily Blossom and hugged her tightly, crying on her. "He'll be happier there..," she said, trying to keep Emerald happy. But it didn't work. "I LOVED HIM!!! HE'S GONE, AND I LOST MY FRIENDS!!! NOW WHAT THE BUCK DO I DO!?" she sobbed. "IT'S NOT FAIR!!!" The green mare bolted into her house, tears streaming from her eyes. She raged and threw things around madly. Pillows went flying, blankets scattered all over. She buried her face in the hardwood floor and sobbed. The others watched her sadly, seeing her broken like this made them feel horrible. She banged her hooves on the wooden floor in agony and sorrow, sobbing loudly. "IT'S NOT FAIR! NO NO NO!!!" she shouted again, her diamond eyes becoming bloodshot from crying. She screamed, got up, and stomped her hoof hard on the ground. "IT'S NOT REAL! IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!" she screamed madly. The other mares looked at her sadly, feeling bad for her.

(edited)

Everypony saw Emerald rush over to Night Star, seeing if he was alive. At that moment, the hospital quickly rushed him away, hoping to save his life like before, this, 'event' occurred.

'Ahhh. So, cops, don't you agree that this scenery is beautiful?' The dark pony asked, feeling at ease with himself." Why.. Just, why did you have to kill that innocent child?" The oldest of the two cops asked the mysterious pony with sorrow creeping into his voice.' Well, simple really, HE was going to rob the bank here first, then he would do the rest everywhere else, if I am not mistaken.' The pony said with amusement." But that is immpossible for a pony his-" he was cut off by the 16 year old pony." Well, sir, actually he has a point. Night Star did commit a murder on a pony in 3rd grade by the name of-"' Now, please dont say the name, that is my name and I feel uncomfortable hearing it again after all these years that passed by, and it all has been just one big rush for me, that is all.' The pony said grimly." I see, well, we are still taking you to jail and locking you up, just promise us ONE thing and one thing only, do not kill the other prisoners please." The senior cop asked.

Edited by BronyToTheEnd

"Hey, look at the bright side," said Lily, offering a fake smile. "Well... We don't have to worry about the black pony!"

"Why should I care," grumbled Emerald. She buried her head into the wooden floor.

"Please try to be happy? He's in a better place now," said Symphony.

"I want to be in a better place," groaned the green mare, shaking her head. "Where bullies and fights didn't exist. I want to be with Night Star." She sighed and began to get mad again. She tried not to let her ADHD get out of hoof. "It's not fair, though!" she exclaimed. Emerald began to get hyperactive, but caught herself when she realized if she let her ADHD get the best of her, the house would end up being a mess. She got off of the floor and began to clean up everything.

"So what are we gonna do with Night Star? Bury him or cremate him?" asked Symphony, staring at her hooves.

"I want to cremate him. I'll carry his urn wherever I go. It will be like he's always with me... Kinda," she replied, putting the pillows back on the couch. Just thinking about it made her well up with tears.

"Mom?" Night Star called out in a brightly lit area." It is not your time to die yet." His mother said coming into view." Yes it is. You have to let me die or else others will be asking me how I survived when the steel pipe skewered me." Night Star pointed out to her.

"Ok, just follow us to your cell and you'll be staying there for a pretty long time to be exact." The 19 year old cop stated.' Now, tell me your plan on making sure i do not leave this prison.' The pony said with amusement in his voice. Then a cop came in, looking to be in his forties now." Well, Inferno, we will make you stay here." 'I said for you pony's NOT to say my name anymore!' Inferno yelled at them." Now we know that this dark pony's name is Inferno. You two! Go tell those younger mares that caught him what his name is so they could try and put this, puzzle, together, ok?" The older cop yelled at them." Yes sir!" Both the 16 and 19 year old cops said in unison before heading back to that scene." Now, time to take YOU to your cell." The cop said.

The two cops saw the area and parked so they could knock on one of the mares name, Emeralds door.

Emerald Wave was devastated. Tears were streaming down her face. She heard a knock at the door. she was still sad, but wiped away her tears and tried not to show that she was depressed when she opened the door. "Hello, officer," she greeted, inviting them inside.

Symphony and Lily were upstairs, debating on how they could make Emerald Wave happier. "We could throw a party," suggested Lily. "Or make her breakfast in bed," replied Symphony. "Or take her surfing! She loves to surf!" squealed Symphony. "Maybe! We could buy her a pool or redecorate her house to an ocean theme!" replied Lily. "We could have a board game night! Or watch a movie together!" exclaimed Symphony. "Maybe we could do all of it?" asked Lily. "Yeah, but how would that work out?" "Well... It could be a surprise party with the house decorated, the pool and surfboard could be gifts, and it could be when she wakes up for the breakfast in bed, and we play board games and watch movies!" laughed Lily. "Good idea!" Symphony giggled, giving Lily a hoof five. "It might take a while, but we need all the help we can get!"

"Uh, are you Emerald Wave?" The 16 year old cop asked." Okay, here is the deal, the pony that is now in custody, his name is Inferno, we just needed for you to know in case he escapes and is hiding with his true colors instead of being pitch black and all that." The 19 year old cop stepped in saying all of this information that she might need to know.

'You know, out of every pony here, that you can't keep me in here forever warden.' Inferno pointed out to him." We all know now that you faked your own death with the help of Night Star, we know that you are still alive." The warden said to him as he got closer and ever so closer to his cell.' I wonder what might happen to your family then.' Inferno said with a crazed grin." You stay away from them!" The warden yelled in his face.' Or what?' He asked getting happier by the minute." Or so Celestia help me I will hurt you SO bad." He said, feeling age starting to catch up to him.' That is, if you are still around to see them again.' Inferno said, going to his bed, separated from the other prisoners.