Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you love talking about yourself?

ReGen

I don't enjoy talking about myself much. I post stuff on the forums here, which is basically talking about myself, but I mostly do that because I'm introverted and I do this to come out of my shell once in a while. i like listening to what other people say sometimes more than saying much myself.

• Brohoof 2

I do in some ways, as it allows me to vent my frustrations and soothe my bitterness towards life.

I don't mind talking about myself. The only thing that I don't like is feeling like I'm doing so too much without realising. Kinda hard when you've been stuck with your own company throughout the years. Obviously, I'll want to blurt out stuff that I've seen or experienced from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

Not really nor care.(but then again, here I am posting things about myself.. I'm only interested in talking about other things like history, media, arts, etcs to people.

(edited)

I don't generally like talking about myself. I really only do it when I feel a need to vent out my feelings about life and how much it can be wonderful or just flat out suck.

Edited by DusksuD
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I like to tell others about myself if I get to know someone else in the process. I like to read about what others think and feel as much as I like to write about my feelings and thoughts. I am usually very quiet irl.

Not really, I always find it really awkward when I have to introduce myself to someone or a group or talk to people about myself or my life like what I'm doing, what I'm interests are etc. I get better at talking about myself when I get to know or trust people more but that can take time.

No but..

I'm really bad at conversations with other people, and hate being nosy, so I usually end up focusing on me so I don't feel like I'm prying. I struggle with this really hard because I'm incredibly private. Contradictions are cool.

In real life, face-to-face, I normally won't talk much at all. And if I do, I try to keep the conversation as far away from my personal life as much as possible.

But on here, I feel like I seem to focus on answering topics asking about myself. I think some if it is because I loved writing prompts in school and now that I'm out, there's no other reason for me to write. Some of it is because I want to open up more, and make online acquaintances, but I don't seem to follow through with actually interacting with others, and it's a shame.

I do lurk around a lot and see what other people have to say about things, though.

• 6 months later...
Spoiler

I talk to whomever is listening in on my life. Yea, I know you are there!!! :eww:

Spoiler

I talk to myself, usually when doing annoying work, like trying to use a screwdriver to get some difficult screws out without destroying my hands, or biting off my tongue.

"Don't bite off your tongue now, that would be very bad!" <- That kind of stuff.

Yea, that is talking to oneself, not about yourself. Me bad!

I do not talk about myself, unless absolutely necessary.

Edited by Splashee
Got it wrong
  • Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, applesjck said:

I really like talking about myself, but only when it’s a positive topic. I don’t like spilling all of my deepest secrets to everyone I meet. :P

Once again....I’m the same. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...