Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you love talking about yourself?

ReGen

• 8 months later...

My name is Splashee and I talk all the time, about myself, and how cool I am. Wanna hear a story that is just about me and myself?

And that's why I don't talk about myself. People are interested in other things

• Brohoof 2

I don't have a particular feeling towards it... but! I have a great interest on discovering about myself and make sense of myself to almost an obsessive degree. It's just fun trying to make sense of the world and learn about yourself and what you can do and imagine. It's a way to affirm my own existence. Also I have some interesting stories. That's why I'm a Sagio.

sign_09_05.png

Edited by Ittoni
  • Brohoof 1

I HATE talking about myself!! It’s really hard to talk about things cause what one person may find interesting is super boring to another. I also don’t see the point in talking about myself cause I don’t even understand myself sometimes.

There are deep emotions I have always wanted to express, though, but I worry someone’s gonna take it the wrong way and think I have a problem where really all I want is to talk purely because it’s interesting.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like it, I feel annoying when I start talking about myself. But Inside I want to talk about myself, discuss things I found out, etc, I can only do this when I talk to a close friend. Talking about yourself with a person who sincerely wants to know about you is priceless:yay:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've done so a lot of times before it is a skill needed when you're trying to practice a certain introductionary charm. You want to be captivating, so it makes sense you'd try to have fun as you do as that is then sensed as you talk about yourself and people will appreciate that.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I only like to talk about myself if it's something that can warrant praise, like a good grade or a piece of writing I did. In general, I keep to myself unless talking about myself will enable my crippling addiction to praise:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I have to admit, yes. I might talk about myself for a minute or two but then I remind myself that it's my turn to be an ear now and let them talk and tell how are they doing

• Brohoof 1

If I need to, I will. I will lose friends by doing so, so I kinda keep personal stuff to a minimum.

I rather talk about the weather or Star Wars (just an example, I am not really talking about Star Wars. The thing is, you can talk about anything that people are interested in. People aren't really interested in hearing about me though).

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

No. Enough about me. What do YOU think about me? :oh_golly: JK about the second part. :P

I think you're GREAT, Bestie! :rarity:

I only talk about myself when asked, usually to the people I care about cause most of the time, they won't judge.

• Brohoof 1