Zero000

You Know Photoshop?

you mean this photoshop?

Aside from that, I used gimp. 

I have used photoshop before, but it was quite a while ago.

I love using Photoshop, I've been teaching myself since I was 13. Although... I did teach myself using a free version from the Adobe website from 2005. But hey, now I use CC 2015, god bless torrenting. 

Photoshop CS5 is what I use for all of my graphical stuff like signatures and whatnot. Not sure what that says about how much I 'know' of it all, I guess that is up to others to make that call. My signatures are pretty much the definitive display of my skills in Photoshop, or lack thereof if one prefers.

Never actually used Photoshop myself, tend to mostly just use GIMP for image manipulation stuff.

I have a fair amount of experience and capability with photoshop, as I've been using it consistently for the last 3 or so years.

In like 9th grade I took a class on it but that’s about all the knowledge I know XD 

Badges

I consider myself decent at PhotoShop for some things like signature banners/banners. Back in 2005/2006, I got PhotoShop Elements and got interested in making signature banners. Not too many I made back then were all of that great, but I did open up a signature 'shop' (for free, of course!) on a forum back in those days and I got quite a few requests. It felt good, because I've never really been good at anything, TBH.

My signatures back then were soooo bad, though. lol. Very dull-looking with dull color usage for brushes, strange use of vectors, etc. Some of them turned out better than others. I got better... I think. But I haven't really made one in years. The last one I really made was in 2016, and that was the first one in several years back then. I tend to use more minimalist signatures nowadays. Sometimes even just images that I've hardly done anything with at all. That seems to be the style nowadays.

Kind of? Most I do is just image editing and then again, I use GIMP more than I use Photoshop.

(edited)

I use CS6 when I need to do some graphical work that's more modern. When I work on other things, I still use good ol' PSP7.

Edited by The Historian

Badges

22 minutes ago, The Historian said:

I use CS6 when I need to do some graphical work that's more modern. When I work on other things, I still use good ol' PSP7.

One of the nice things about PSP was, if you copied a couple of DLLs across, you could use photoshop plugins with it too :)