Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack vs Apple Jacks

hawkflame

43 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack or Apple Jacks?

• Applejack
    • Apple Jacks

(edited)

Well, we have Big Mac vs. Big Mac, Octavia vs. Octavia, and Twilight vs. Twilight, so here we go...

Applejack

img-1619574-1-Applejack.jpg

vs. Apple Jacks

img-1619574-2-applejacksbox.jpg

One's our favorite hardworking cowgirl pony of Honesty, the other's a beloved childhood breakfast cereal.  Which one wins out?

Edited by hawkflame

(edited)

Son, I am disappoint!

You could have done it with something that is even spelled in the same way! Look at this:

2010_10_08-applejack3.jpg

And we all know why:

133912013031.gif

Okay, maybe unfair to exclude younger members from comparing these...

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 9

Why don't we just pour the box of Apple Jacks on Applejack to double the Applejack so that we don't have to choose which Applejack is best Applejack.

They will be one Applejack

• Brohoof 10

Eh, I don't really eat Apple jacks anymore. I just eat cheroies mostly xD. so yeah.. I think Applejack on the other hand is a great character, even if shes not my favorite(Actually least favorite, but not a bad character still.) So yeah. I'd say Applejack wins this for me.

Okay, maybe unfair to exclude younger members from comparing these...

Yeah, i thought about that, but wanted to keep this thread open to those under the age of 21...

As for me, I voted Applejack (just added the poll).  I like the cereal, but as far as sweetened ring-shaped cereals go I much prefer Honey Nut Cheerios. 

Applejack!

I'm not supporting some weird circle stuff!

Also, when you brought up drinks..

A cider named Apple Jack.. your life is a lie. (YOU TRAITORS!)

1305672317328.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I am surprised nobody has posted this yet

portfolio-t-shirt-mlp-0010.jpg

A sugary cereal is nice every now and then but it dosen't have as much appeal to me now as it used to and Applejack is the first pony I ever started liking and has been my favorite pony since I started watching which I as one of the most outspoken Applejack fans on here haven't exactly kept a secret. I don't even think I need to say which one I am voting for.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I have never even had Apple Jacks.... yeah never sooo 

pinkie_pie_troll_face__remade__by_observ

I would choose AJ anyday ( hey that rhymes wub.png ) over some box of cereal. Applejack is just awesome like that.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

I would choose AJ over the cereal Applejack's, even though I like the cereal I like AJ more than the cereal. Applejack for the win!

a_happy_but_tired_applejack_by_fabulousp

Ye-Haw!

Never actually liked Apple Jacks very much, and the commercials were irritating (that animated apple and cinnamon stick are weird...).  Applejack easily takes my vote.

Apple Jacks is one of my fave cereals,though It's no longer available in Canada.....I should tell my parents to pick me up a box while they're down there....

Honestly, It's a tough choice, I love both. There's other cereals out there though...so I pick Applejack

post-16340-0-00143400-1372997699.gif

• Brohoof 1

I dislike cinnamon in cereal. That stuff belongs elsewhere, like on snickerdoodles.

So, naturally, I picked the other option.

And no, not the alcoholic secret option! I'm not even old enough for that stuff!

Why don't we just pour the box of Apple Jacks on Applejack to double the Applejack so that we don't have to choose which Applejack is best Applejack.

They will be one Applejack

yodawg-5618.jpg?fm=jpg&q=65&w=521&h=521

Yo dawg i heard you like Applejack so we put Applejack on a box of Applejacks eating Applejacks so you can eat your Applejacks while Applejack watches you on a box of Applejacks

• Brohoof 4

I picked the cereal over your guys' beloved background pony. The reason I did this is simply because Apple Jacks are absolutely delicious and as of right now I would actually sell my soul for some food because I'm poor and don't have any right now.

(edited)

Applejack the pony is far better than the cereal. I'm sure she'd taste better, too. Really, she makes me laugh and manages to retain her sense of humor, even while being down to earth.

@@Lord Bababa

Background pony? Applejack is one of the mane 6, hence being one of the most important characters on the show.

Edited by Justin ZW
  • Brohoof 2

img-1621996-1-yodawg-5618.jpg

Yo dawg i heard you like Applejack so we put Applejack on a box of Applejacks eating Applejacks so you can eat your Applejacks while Applejack watches you on a box of Applejacks

Ah damn! Beat me to it!

Yeah, I'm gonna go with our beloved cowgirl pony since I never actually liked the cereal tbh. That being said, this competition would've been a lot more fun if it made raference to the drink but I can understand that younger members would be left out.

I HATE CINNAMON!! So yeah never actually eaten Apple Jacks before, but still ponies beat any cheap cereal anyday!

Funny thing, I was thinking about making a thread with this exact vs. yesterday but never got around to it. I salute you, you have beaten me!

"Apple Jacks" ?

wat.

I have never heard of it actually. Though I don't think it would matter that much, I would have voted for Applejack anyways

• 8 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...