goldenHoof

Are you interested in this   

6 users have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in mini gatherings such as this

• Yes !!!!!!
    • Maybe
    • NO

Hi

I decided to get out of the closet ( again ) , but for me to be a brony I need some support and I don't have any brony friends .

Also me and my family are staying in Seattle for the summers so I decided to make this topic for people in Seattle like me to gather in libraries and such and hang out ( a mini gathering )

All this is also to help other stranded souls to get out of the closet and make new brony friends

PS : sorry if my spelling is bad and my sentences are strange

It's 1:24 am

Well I think its a cool idea to try and get some people together and help you get out of the closet(Personally I haven't achived that myself). 

I don't live in Seattle personally, so sorry I can't attend or anything. 

Good luck though!

• Brohoof 2

I'm a Seattle brony and I'm down with this as long as it's a week day since the only way I can actually get into Seattle is via the trains which don't run on weekends. I actually live about 26 miles away but work in Seattle though I'll be jobless as of Friday.

Keep me posted on if this becomes a thing. biggrin.png

It sounds like a great idea. But I'd recommend that you guys did it in a mall, or somewhere downtown, so you can buy food, drinks, etc, etc. A library isn't the best place to do a brony meet-up either, because *fluttershy voice* you have to be quiet. :P 

• Brohoof 1

It sounds like a great idea. But I'd recommend that you guys did it in a mall, or somewhere downtown, so you can buy food, drinks, etc, etc. A library isn't the best place to do a brony meet-up either, because *fluttershy voice* you have to be quiet. :P

Well what I thought was to have them in parks and maybe something like parks

And malls is also is a great idea

But the problem is is that nobody wants to do it

Seattle has a large brony presence (a lot like Vancouver, BC but I think it's larger)

They have a large meetup page that you can check out and see the events that are going on if you're interested. I'm not a Seattle brony but I used to live in that area and have been to brony panels at Sakura-Con there.

http://www.meetup.com/Bronies-Seattle/

Just a suggestion. :P

• Brohoof 1

I always forget about meetup.com. I set up an account so I could rsvp to pony stuff in the area but at the time I was afraid of going outside of my comfort range which was JUST my city. That's changed now so I should get back into looking for meetups to go to.

• Brohoof 1