Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, all!

EnderDave

My name is EnderDave and i would like to become a good addition to the forums! i like to watch MLP, Anime, play games, talk with friends and RP most of the time!  if you want, you can add me on Skype but please tell me who you are from the forums when you do. :P

post-17539-0-97242600-1372945130_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

welcome to the forum! you made that skin yourself? looks pretty awesome smile.png

anyway, i hope you'll enjoy it here. have fun!

well the clothes part.  i got the other part from i think novaskin.  and thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Nice to have ya on the forum Dave! I hope you really come to like it here.

HI DAVE! img-1620115-1-laugh.png I hope that your stay on the forum will be pleasant. Hope to se you aroundimg-1620115-2-wub.png.

Thanks! i would like to get more into the community and make more friends :D   :wub:

My name is EnderDave and i would like to become a good addition to the forums! i like to watch MLP, Anime, play games, talk with friends and RP most of the time!  if you want, you can add me on Skype but please tell me who you are from the forums when you do.

Hi and welcome EnderDave,  well guess what??? u r .. a great addition to our club!!  whose up for welcome party for our  brony??  

post-13495-0-87720300-1372965642.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hi and welcome EnderDave,  well guess what??? u r .. a great addition to our club!!  whose up for welcome party for our  brony??  

i find this group to be so friendly already! :D thanks so much, guys!

i find this group to be so friendly already! biggrin.png thanks so much, guys!

i find this group to be so friendly already! biggrin.png thanks so much, guys!

whose hungry??  hello hello everyone, help yourself to our buffet...

Hello there Enderdave :)

Judging by your name, and that picture you pasted, I can assume you are a fan of Minecraft.

I should get into it more ^^;

In anycase, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay here, please don't be afraid to ask me any questions you may have. 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks so much, guys! MLP is Best Fandom /)*(\  Thank you all so much  and thanks especially to my good friend ApplesBrony for showing me this forum!