Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 4th of July: Americas 2,013th Birthday? *pukes*

Dark Moon

Oh Jesus, dem Americanos img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Yet another reason for people to think Americans are stupid - which they are, actually, haha.

Ya callin' me stewpid boi? Ya gawt a prob wit us 'Mericanz?

I think it's safe to assume that these people were messing around, unless they're high school drop outs or something.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Oh Jesus, dem Americanos :catface:

Yet another reason for people to think Americans are stupid - which they are, actually, haha.

Oy, I resent that! >:[

I don't think I've put my thought into this, actually... I doubt they're really serious. I think the commenters were just playing along. Unfortunately, other people in situations like these really think they're stupid or something like that. Makes me wonder who's wrong here...

Edited by Psyche Clops

@, @

I actually believe this, Americans are known to say really stupid stuff, and the majority is really uneducated (the education sucks) especially in the south (no offense southerners).

Then there is that viral video where Americans suck at geography, and the BuzzFeed one where it shows they lack common sense.

(Also, that man that says Yugoslavia starts with a U. Jugoslavijooooooooooo, Jugoslavijooooooooo... od Vardara do Triglavaaa..)

@, @

I actually believe this, Americans are known to say really stupid stuff, and the majority is really uneducated (the education sucks) especially in the south (no offense southerners).

Then there is that viral video where Americans suck at geography, and the BuzzFeed one where it shows they lack common sense.

(Also, that man that says Yugoslavia starts with a U. Jugoslavijooooooooooo, Jugoslavijooooooooo... od Vardara do Triglavaaa..)

Oh please they made a video like that one for the British too. 

And for the Germans

If anything, you're probably not a very smart person for believing such stereotypes.

Are you guys serious? It is an established fact idiots exist everywhere. This isn't about Americans being stupid. This is about a bunch of idiots being idiots who just happen to be American. This could've easily happened anywhere else.

• Brohoof 3

This reminds of a time when my little brother's friend came over, and we were wondering which European ethnicity he came from, (My little bro and I were talking about how we were German and Irish) and he simply replied,

"I'm not anything. I'm one hundred percent 'American'." 

Being someone who lives in the UK I can tell you that British people are also capable of outstanding feats of stupidity. In fact, it tends to be the dumbest people who say that all Americans are stupid, at least in my experience.

• Brohoof 2

@, @

Oi! Us Americanos invented the frigg'in thing you're on right now! If it wasn't fer us, you wouldn't be typing us to be 'stewped' right now!

Oi! Us Americanos invented the frigg'in thing you're on right now! If it wasn't fer us, you wouldn't be typing us to be 'stewped' right now!

Microsoft, Apple and Google are all American companies. Even if they're products are made in China. But then again French fries and hamburgers are from Germany.

Microsoft, Apple and Google are all American companies. Even if they're products are made in China. But then again French fries and hamburgers are from Germany.

I wonder what Serbia made, excluding Nicholas Tesla (he's Serbian, but I guess because of what the fellow said, he must be "stupid" as well ;) )

"And on the seventh day, god said: Let there be 'MURICA!!!!"

You know, I am not surprised. Seriously, I am actually completely not surprised. There are tons and tons of people with zero intelligence in this country. This country is filled with idiots who have no mind of their own and can be persuaded to think anything. This, is just one fine example. Sadly, the morons outnumber the....uhhh....not stupid people by a massive amount. Gee, and it is such a mystery why this country is going downhill.

Of course it is obviously prayer being taken out of schools (when it is perfectly allowed, just not MANDATORY) and not these....things without minds.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder what Serbia made, excluding Nicholas Tesla (he's Serbian, but I guess because of what the fellow said, he must be "stupid" as well wink.png )

Lol, that Tesla guy was crazy ah tell you hwat. He make this coil thing that shoots lightning, man.

We also have freedoms man, makes the whole world go jelly ah tell you hwat.

• Brohoof 1

This is why we need to get religion out of our school system.  Next thingg you know we'll be hearing about how Jesus walked with dinosaurs.

Well, there is a lot of merchandise of him riding a tyrannousaurus rex, which I think is pretty cool.

Jesus_Lizard_NEW_T_SHIRT_white_snow_swat

But, stupidity is inevitable, there will always be stupid people, no matter how many manage to drown themselves in their own bath.

(edited)

Nah, I meant the computer in general. It was invented in the 70s, IN AMERICA! Well, at least we were the first to make the idea work, suckers! (You know, when I was little, I used to think French fries were from France...)

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy