Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

I have a thing for clavicles, wrists, and ankles. Delicate ones are the most beautiful thing. As a swimmer, I get to see prominent clavicles all the time, and it's gorgeous. Necks in general are.

I have to say my favorite body part is probably the heart because of it's spiritual meaning as well as it's physical meaning. Without it we wouldn't be humans, we would be wicked dead people.  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorites?

Heart: Obligatory 'without it you die' choice. Of course, without many others you would die, but this is one of the main ones, same as the brain, but..meh.

Tongue: Without this, no tasting, as far as I know. Food would be a lot less enjoyable and much harder to eat.

Penis: Oh no!

Fingers: Obviously. The amount of things we can do with them, the limitations without...

Eyes: Another obvious,

I might add a couple more down the line. :P The human body is fascinating. I would have said brain too, because of obvious reasons and I do think of a bunch of imaginative ideas and whatnot, I have mental problems that hinder me and I have hydrocephalus as well, which heavily involves the brain/head region.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

My brain. Without my brain I wouldn't be able to imagine things, to draw, or to do anything creative. I also love my eyes. But if I didn't have my brain whatever I saw with my eyes wouldn't have any meaning.

I am also super squeamish so I can't even LOOK at hearts, blood, veins, anything of the like.

Plenty of people said penis and its various other slang terms but nobody has said vagina yet, if I had one that would have been my answer. My answer was the joking one of well I think you can figure it out and the serious one of the brain.

Okay, I am a girl. But I think girls bebe makin organs are DISGUSTING. I have no idea why guys think they are attractive or whatever. XD

Edited by Pinkie
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, I am a girl. But I think girls bebe makin organs are DISGUSTING. I have no idea why guys think they are attractive or whatever. XD

Most mens brains are hard wired to find that attractive, plus alot of men tend to be fairly visual in their sexuality. I don't find penises sexually attractive because I am not gay but I am not disgusted with them either.

My favourite organs would have to be the Brain, the Heart and my kidneys...  My favourite body part would have to be the neck, for some odd reason...

• Brohoof 1

Well, ever since my mom's kidneys and bladder started going shitty, I don't care much to them. LEARNING is fun thougThough, I would say the liver is my favorite and the large intestine.

I made personas/people versions of the organs for classes and health in general. I love pairing my human version of the liver and Large Intestine. (Liver is a boy with a head strung twin and Large is a stubborn girl) But IRL, its just Liver. It can perform so much shit, its the nerd slave people have in classes when you don't do work. Liver does so much AND can regrow.

I would say ears are my fave body one since I like hearing music and sort.

The Brain of course. Without it I would be nothing. Most important organ in my damn body. Basically it is the part of me that is truly me. Eyes are also really nice. I have really cool looking blue eyes.

My pen- Eyes. I like my eyes alot. Why? Well they let me see what im writing at this very moment. And the brain helps that too. And i would need hands to type this. Or anything. I dont know. Everything is usefull. Especially my pen- . Penis. Yeah.

• Brohoof 3

I don't really know, of course you can't live without a brain or a heart, still I don't think that's the question. Just because you can't survive without it doesn't mean it has to be your favorite. :P

Anyways, my favorite, well, I probably pick the skin, not because it's protecting(that's awesome too) but mostly because you feel so many different things like temperature and softness and all that. It's interesting that we can feel so many different things.

I also like my eyes, they're pretty and it's nice to see stuff. :P

Probably eyes 

I love the wide variety of color people have in their eye. Idk I just like seeing other people's different eye color.

tumblr_luernavVb71r6599eo1_500.jpg

Two toned eyes now that is just awesome....

Not to mention the eye itself is a wonder of what it can do.

(edited)

Obviously my brain, but other than that I'd have to go with my eyes. Seeing is great, and it's one of the few parts of my body that I actually like.

Edited by Keylise<3

The brain of course. Without my mind, who am I? Just being alive is meaningless to me if I'm just a bag of flesh. Come on people, I think therefore I am. And lets not forget about the pleasure center. I don't know about you, but I like having fun.

And my favorite body part is... (I'm a male so you immediately know what I'm thinking) O.O

Ok, here's my opinion.

Thumbs are awesome. How else can you zip up your fly?

My hands.  I can't do much of anything without hands.  I couldn't hold a coffee mug, make music, or type.  I don't want to learn to use my feet to do anything.  

Hmm this is hard, I'm thinking my heart over my brain though!

I like the whole idea of "wearing your heart on your sleeve" which is something people have said to me a lot :).

I also like to feel for my pulse a lot, to check I'm alive, if that's not weird :P

My favorite organ is probably the colon, 'cause I love takin' a good poo.

I have lots of favorite body parts... I like hands, feet, hips, backs and necks. I think they're sexy~ Especially big feet and hands with long, thin fingers.

Oh man I cant really say my very favorite one, because the people who own the forums well get mad with me so, I'm going to say the 2th one I love a lot, hands! they can do so much! With hands you can Drive a car, wash you're self! Even make a pizza pie! so much your hands can do!

I like the hands, i mean just think of all the stuff we would be limited to. I know that there are alot more important organs, but... the hands man...the hands!

Edited by Frosty V

All da organs....

They are all vital to our survival!!!

I'm not going to go into specifics other than maybe a bit into one

All time favorite organ: DA BRAIN

It allows us to do much.. and it is what makes us human, other animals have brains, but ours allow us to do more than what they can do!