Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

I'd have to say my eyes.

I have an astigmatism and my eyesight is really bad because of it. Due to some financial problems a few years ago, I was unable to get any proper visual aid until recently. When I put on my contacts, I found how amazingly clear everything was, quite stunning. I've been able to appreciate my eyes more because of that. It's incredible what I've been missing. I see the world in HD now.

• 2 years later...

Is there any question? The brain of course. The culmination of my knowledge, personality, memories is my brain.

Both a powerful processor capable of giving supercomputers a run for their money and a storage device vividly preserving experiences, its one of the greatest gifts the human body possesses. 

Heart. There's something about a heartbeat that's calming, particularly when you're laying on somebodies chest and listening to there's :wub:

Oh, and the whole "I'd be dead without this blood-pump" is a bit important to me too, even if me own pumper is a bit weak.

My first two choices and my reasons for choosing them are probably best left unmentioned due to the site's NSFW policies, but my third choice would be hands. The nimbleness of the human hand allows us to disassemble objects or create new things. I love tinkering and seeing how things work. You can read people by the scars and calluses on theirs hands, and by their handshakes.

But said two parts are pretty important in creating more life...so I won't leave them out.
Technically they're still unmentioned and left out. My first choice is important to create life, but I strongly dislike newly created lives. It just feels really good. My second choice are both nice to feel and look at. Edited by Frith is Magick

My first two choices and my reasons for choosing them are probably best left unmentioned due to the site's NSFW policies, but my third choice would be hands.

But said two parts are pretty important in creating more life...so I won't leave them out.

Booty! For sitting! Just. For. Sitting.... and not for any other possible, plausable or even conceivable reason you can think of... no sirree...

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 3