Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

• 3 weeks later...

i like the deeeeick :love:  :smug:  :derp: 

You said it, not me. Totally agree because I'm dirty. jk

My favorite body part is probably anything but my ankles and shins because if you hit your ankles or shins on something, it really hurts. So, it's probably thumbs or something for me.

• Brohoof 2

My tongue.

Taste and smell are linked; you can't have one without the other... AND I wouldn't be able to speak without it.

Of course, my wife would tell you that would be a MIRACLE...

• 4 weeks later...

Eyes. I always found it strange how many variations of blue eyes there were. Not just in terms of the actual shade, but in the temperament of the owner and how it effects my perception of their eyes.

I like eyes, because they're very useful, and they're pretty and I like seeing everyone else's. Especially since they're "the window to the soul.? :3

Internal organ? Um... heart, I suppose. Because of how it represents life, and how nice it is to listen to the heartbeat of the people you love. It's like a mini celebration of the fact that those wonderful people are alive. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Since apparently a lot of people keep telling me how beautiful they look, my eyes.

In all seriousness, my heart. It's kept me going all these years both physically and spiritually.