Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your favorite body part/ organ

goldenHoof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On my body? Can I say hair? I guess that doesn't really count. My hands, then. Especially when my nails are all pretty.

On others? sorry but imma have to go with many others and say i like me some dick ngl :arethosehands:

(edited)
4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Yes, I too love the prostate! :D

:P

I wasn't talking about that one, you know. I was talking about one on the front side :blush: 

Though yeah that's admittedly a pretty nice organ to have. ;)

Edited by ~Dusky~

Honestly? Eyes. Eyes are soooo pretty. When's the last time you've just stared at someone's eyes and watched them function? Watch them dart around, focus, make expressions? They're literally the keyhole to the soul.

My friend: can you stop staring at me it's weird.

• 3 months later...

My brain for a very obvious reason. I also like skulls and wish to have a collection of them with their own backstory. 

• 1 month later...

1. Hands because so much you can do with them!

2. Brain because other organs wouldnt work without a brain!

3. Feet and toes! I just find them cute so shush!

Spoiler

4. and yes penis and vaginas for reproductive organs as I think  differently than most and do not view them as "dirty or obscene" but an extremely important part of human anatomy and lets face it, its how we all got here. So one of the most important for our species survival!  

• Brohoof 2

I know I posted in here before but I will do it again with a more detailed post. 

1. The eyes. Eyes can be so pretty, and they’re often the first thing I notice about a person. Plus, our eyes are kinda important. :P

2. The heart. Another super important organ. I also find it so fascinating how it tirelessly never stops beating until the day it’s time for you to go. 

3. The reproductive organs, because without them we wouldn’t be here. And, come on, life wouldn’t be as fun without them. :orly:

• 3 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 10:12 AM, Blivy said:

I'm that kid that when the teacher asked this question I yelled "PENIS" and got sent to the principle! :ButtercupLaugh:

I had classmates who would yell "PENIS" in the hallways for the hell of it.

Also, this topic seems to be everywhere.

• Brohoof 1

59 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

I had classmates who would yell "PENIS" in the hallways for the hell of it.

Also, this topic seems to be everywhere.

WELLLL when you ask literally what is your fav body part there are a lot of body parts! Some more explicit than others! 

3 minutes ago, Blivy said:

WELLLL when you ask literally what is your fav body part there are a lot of body parts! Some more explicit than others! 

What I mean is this topic has probably been created four separate times.

1 hour ago, Methuselah said:

What I mean is this topic has probably been created four separate times.

OH MY LORD! HAHAHA WOW!!!!! thats insane!

ALSO BRAIN BRAIN BRAIN because without it nothing would mean anything! 

I don't think I can choose a favorite part, honestly. My previous answer was eyes, and I suppose that's still true, but like...

My brain. Without the brain, I wouldn't be alive. I wouldn't be conscious, I wouldn't have a sense of awareness, my sense of balance, any sense really. Eyes, ears, noses, hands, none of these function without the brain to process the information. Even if humans fully functioned without a brain, I wouldn't be me without my memories, my personality, my identity, my accomplishments, and my mistakes.

My heart, of course, is also a really great body part. It's basically the motor that keeps my body running, and it runs very very well, even when clogged up with all the junk food, alcohol, or caffeine that I force on it. I notice it a lot when it beats really hard, usually when I'm running or watching a very intense horror movie. But for all the time I'm alive, even when I don't notice it, it's still running, still working perfectly. And yeah, my heart has a couple of issues, it's not perfect either, but I can live with those issues, so it all works out.

My eyes. Like I said before, eyes are really the gateway to the soul. Not only do they give me about 80% of my sensory input, they allow me to interact with people on a global scale; the internet just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't see it. They allow me to read books, to whisk myself away into an amazing wonderland, without the need for someone to read it to me. They're also kind of important for... you know, my job. Mine are brown, but I love every eye color, it just adds to someone's personality so much.

My hands. What would I do without my hands? I couldn't do my job, I couldn't play video games, or type at all for that matter, I couldn't play football, I couldn't open doors, I couldn't make my own food, etc. Whereas the heart keeps us running, the eyes provide us with information about the world and the brain processes and controls both, the hands are primarily how we as humans interact with the world. It's like playing a video game versus watching a TV show, you can still enjoy the medium, but it's a lot less interactive without controls.

My mouth. Well, more broadly, my digestive system. Because what is life if you can't taste pizza, or chocolate milk, or beer, or iced coffee, or steak? Food isn't just something we eat because we have to, it's something that we can enjoy and we often take for granted. Not only that, but the digestive system works really hard around the clock too, like the heart. It protects us from eating toxins or from eating too much by making us vomit, and it processes all we eat into usable materials for our bodies to grow and maintain itself.

And yeah, I'll touch on the reproductive organs for a moment. If humans reproduced asexually, we'd lose a huge part of our identity, because our gender heavily influences our personality, and our gender is determined by our reproductive organs (that's my stance anyway, don't @ me). It's also great how our brains are pretty much hard-wired to be attracted to those features on the opposite gender, letting us enjoy other people simply by looking at them. Again, if humans were asexual, I probably wouldn't think people are as beautiful as they are, because there'd be much less distinction.

Yeah, that's the long and short of it. Um. Don't know how to end these posts, so...

End

• Brohoof 1