Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

(edited)

QUESTION: Would you rather have nobody show up to your wedding or your funeral.

I would rather have no one show up to my funeral. I'm don't think I would be too sad because I would be kind of dead. I'm not exactly going to be shaking hands with everyone who decided to show up, am I?

Plus, my family is very distant and only three things causes the entire family to flock to one location: a wedding, someone dying (to get in on the will) or a funeral. Actually, now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind being alone in both cases... not the extended family at least...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I'd rather have no one show up in my funeral. I would be too dead to notice that no one is even there anyway. Not much else to be said.

Exactly my answer. If I'm dead, how would I know? But what if you were sick and knew you were going to die, and you knew you had no friends and family and nobody would show up at your funeral? Still, that wouldn't matter. If you had no friends or family, then that in itself would be the issue, not what happens at your funeral.

• Brohoof 1

Seems to be that the option of no one attending your funeral seems to be the popular one. I do concur with that, however for a different reason. I would not necessarily want a funeral, I would just like to lie down by myself in a part of the woods, calm, with the sun shining. I'd like to hear the birds chirp and the soothing sounds of nature as I slowly close my eyes and leave my body. Then let my body decompose and become one with the Earth.

• Brohoof 2

Funeral. The thing is if no one shows up to my wedding, I'll know about it and I'll feel so hated and lonely. If no one shows up to my funeral, I won't know about it, so it won't matter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah I would rather have no one show up at my wedding, which if I ever do actually get married is perfect because a large wedding would stress the crap out of me. That would just be sad if no one showed up at my funeral. 

Edit: I'm not sure if I want a normal funeral though, what you said TPSB sounds like a really good way to go.

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to say, No One Showing Upto my Wedding, To Be Honest, I don't think I want anyone at my Wedding, Because it would just give me Cold Feet, and Stress the fucking shit out of me.

~Sapphie <3

• Brohoof 1

OOhhhh...I would have to say my *Shudder* wedding...mostly because I am not remembered by my wedding, but I am most remembered by my legacy, so I would have to say wedding.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably prefer to have no show up at my funeral because I'd be dead and it wouldn't bother me as much. But I think i'd love to have a few people at my wedding :)

• Brohoof 1

I think it was Ernie Harwell, longtime Detroit Tigers announcer, who once said, "No matter how well-liked someone was, the size of your funeral will still likely be determined by the weather that day."

Personally, since I'm already married, I'd rather have nobody at my funeral, because they'd all be out celebrating the awesome life I've had.

• Brohoof 1

If I'd rather be intelligent or attractive? To be honest none of these qualities matter to me at all and will not serve me any purpose

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be the smartest person. It's useful for more things. And a lot of studies have proven that men are more attractive and have a higher status by sucess in any kinds of things. And what is more helpful to have a great career than to be smart? Except for being a model, of course...

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be the smartest person. while I do care about how I look, it's not all that important. I crave knowledge, and would like to know SO much more than I do now, so I'd have to say smartest person, for sure.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be the smartest person.

C'mon, nerds rule our lives in the modern world. How many times have you checked your Facebook profile on your iPhone today? :P

• Brohoof 2

Hm, smarts or attractiveness? Well i'd rather be smart, because even if I'm really attractive, that doesn't matter since most people will just love me for my looks and not for me.

I'd rather be loved for me and not for my looks.

So i'd take smarts any day over attractiveness.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Smartest for sure. Being the most attractive might be nice, but you'll never have any real impact on society. Being the smartest on the other hand, will(if used correctly) guarantee you place in history(for good or bad).

Plus, think of all the things you could do if your super smart! 

Edited by The Swedish Brony
  • Brohoof 2

I would rather be the smartest person, no contest. Who would choose most attractive, I don't know. Need more characters, don't have anything else to say.

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be the smartest person because that way you can use it to become rich, money is all I care about.. Money, cars and power.. Even if I was the most hated person in the world I wouldn't care if I had a lot of money, I wouldn't even care if I didn't I don't need other peoples acceptance.

Although just for your information, I'm actually both.. Smart and attractive, ok.. Maybe not that attractive.. It depends on what you think is attractive.. Damn it, I should have continued weightlifting.. I would look like a tank now. Started weightlifting when I was 11 years old and did so every day, throughout the whole day from early in the morning and until the night.. It was crazy, I was obsessed with it. Even at school I would do pushups just to warm them up, them abs too and that tan.. Could beat people that were 4-5 years older then me in arm wrestling.. Damn it, lazyness took over me and I became a nerd.. I could seriously be both smart and attractive. lol

So yeah I would rather be smart, although it's more fun being attractive it's just better to be smart because you can use it to become rich.

• Brohoof 1

Well, as most people seem to have voted, I too, would rather be the smartest person, because intelligence opens so many doors throughout your life, however, attractiveness only offers you 'iffy-love', and a possible job in the modeling business. Intelligence in my view, is one of the key factors of a good life, amongst happiness, love, and good health.

• Brohoof 1