Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

Would you rather be the smartest pony, or the most attractive pony?

I would prefer to be the smartest. I believe that being “beautiful” is a point of view. I value the beauty of inner personality. An intelligent persona can add to that beauty.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Question: Would you rather be the smartest person or the most attractive person?

Do the two have to be mutually exclusive? Ok, ok im joking, but seriously, Nikola Tesla looked awesome and he was pretty freaking smart if you ask me. As for myself, I would rather be the smartest person. I would love to be able to work on understanding the complexity of the brain and work towards a better future.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I would have to say neither of them... Though, being attractive sure is something I don't need. I already am attractive with long hair. x3

I would not chose either because those are things that can harm society in ways you could never imagine...

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say neither of them... Though, being attractive sure is something I don't need. I already am attractive with long hair. x3

I would not chose either because those are things that can harm society in ways you could never imagine...

2deep4me.

I used to have long hair, I thought I looked pretty good, until my hair looked like I had a freaking bird nest on my head. :D

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather always know when someone is lying, or always get away with lying?"

I always know when someone is lying, it's like a natural skill of mine I've gained since I deal with that daily. I despise liars, despite being one myself so I wouldn't choose any of the options

• Brohoof 1

Knowing when someone's lying fits better with my morals.

And it's actually very useful. You can react to every lie, set traps, use it against them. But if you get away with every lie, wouldn't that soon get boring? I mean you have to be a real prick if you wanted to make atual use of that ability. And then you simly lie and lie and lie until you got away with everything... How stupid is that? And if no one actually needs to trust or mistrust you, because from your point of view it doesn't make any difference, why should you keep lying?

But knowing when someone lies still gives you the possibility to trust others by good means, and there also the ability to be trusted if you proof that someone's lying by your reaction on their behavior.

• Brohoof 1

Question #4:

I would rather know when somebody else is lying, just because it would be interesting to see who was telling the truth or not. I'm sure the odds would be overwhelming...

It would also tell me who to trust and who I can rely on img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather always know when someone is lying, or always get away with lying?"

I would chose the ability to know when someone is lying.

I can already get away with lying all the time... Bet you didn't know it, but I'm actually not a brony at all hahahahah I've been fooling you for ages.

• Brohoof 1

I can already get away with lying all the time... Bet you didn't know it, but I'm actually not a brony at all hahahahah I've been fooling you for ages.

Meh whole life is a lie. 

1062221_1340803480563_full.png

I also, would rather be able to know when others are lying, because, I don't really rely on an everyday basis to lie, and I'm pretty good at it anyway.

Would you rather always know when someone is lying, or always get away with lying?

I would rather get away with lying, as it is easy for me to tell when people are lying, but im not a very good liar myself.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmmmmmm interesting question this one and not as much as a no-brainer like the last one...

I think I'd go with always getting away with lies.

And why? Because I don't want to know when others are lying. IT. WOULD. BE. HORRIBLE! 

We hoomans... lie... A LOT.

And I would rather live not knowing than having to know when people lie, especially when you wouldn't actually know what is the truth, only what isn't.

THAT could lead to jumping to conclusions and stuff.

Plus, I could get away with everything img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

• Brohoof 1

Aw darn, that's hard to choose.

But I'd rather always get away with lying. Sometimes the truth can cause problems, and lying and getting caught can cause more problems. And plus, would it not be cool to lie for your own benefit?

I don't lie much myself, but I would lie a lot if I could do it, but not lie too much.

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button in your life?"

If I could do whatever activity I wanted while my life was paused, I would go for the second option. Although I have plenty of regrets that I would like to change, having my life pausing indefinitely would not only neglect that, it would also grant me immortality (I WANT IMMORTALITY)

• Brohoof 2

Having a rewind button would easily lead to be over excessive in using it. You would simply start to see mistakes in everything you do and would soon be unable to accept making some. So, I'd go for the pause button...

...all the awesome stuff you can do with that!

Not everything ethical correct, of course... wait...

• Brohoof 2

"Would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button in your life?"

I would rather have a rewind button in my life. Why? Well, if you had done something you regret, you can simply go back and change what you did. And instead of pausing something, you can just travel back a few minutes in time and change what you would have previously paused. Say, you needed time to pick a decision..if it turns out that you picked the wrong one, you can simply go back in time and change that incorrect choice you made. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hmm. They asked me this question in my English class........as a little project thingy.....I don't know what it was for. having a rewind button would be great. I could relive awesome moments and memories, and not only that, I could learn stuff about a person, rewind, then pretend to be all psychic about it and tell them your information. I'd probably use it to go back to when the forum was created and sign up so I could be an admin.

However If I had a pause button I could do some really cool things. If somebody spill something, I could pick up the plate and stuff. Nt only that but somebody went to punch me, I could just walk away. Beating people up without getting even a scratch. So many possibilities. I'd probably use it to pull pranks and of course do all the housework in 0 seconds.

I'd probably go with a rewind button though. Being able to relive awesome moments, like when I got an 100 on my math final, or when I went bungee jumping. If I was old and about to die, I could just rewind my whole life. Live it over again, and change things up a bit.

Edited by ~Chaotic Griffon~
  • Brohoof 1

Would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button in your life?

A rewind button. Let's think about it. If you have a pause button, you have all the time in the world to think about something, but if you still screw up, you cannot go back. With a rewind button, you messed up, but you can simply go back again and again until you get it right. (That is to say if you have an infinite amount of rewinds.) I find the rewind button a pause button in itself.

• Brohoof 3

Ooh, that's a good question...

I would like to press the pause button, please. mlp-pscrunchy.png

Y'know, just take a break from life. Appreciate it. And just.. chill. mlp-dhappy.png

• Brohoof 1

I dunnno how much I'd be for a pause or rewind either way, but realistically if I had a rewind I could rewind to the point where it would basically be like pausing time, so it'd have more uses.

• Brohoof 1

Well, If I had a pause button I could not continue my life because there was no play button, and if I had a rewind button, I couldn't do much as there was nothing to stop the rewinding of my life.

And here I go again, selecting none of the options I am given. e-e

• Brohoof 1

I would take the rewind option.  Not because I want to go far in the past but, I'd be able to prevent tons of catastrophes and mistakes that happened (Wouldn't have lost my dog if I was able to do that.)  

• Brohoof 2

I'd like to have a rewind button for my life. And since you weren't specific, then I can assume that the button is limitless as far as how many times you can use it. I would carry it on me all the time, and use it for only the good of others....or myself...mostly myself.

I'll probably do a lot of stupid stuff with it. Maybe jump off skyscrapers and rewind seconds before I hit the ground, or play catch with myself by rewinding the motion of the ball that is being thrown. I might even mess with some people like a troll, then rewind back and then make up for it. 

Plus in a dire situation, like if I were stabbed, shot, caught in the middle of an explosion, burnt, etc....then I could easily rewind back to before those injuries so that I can avoid them.

Then again...any possible paradox being faced would definitely be an issue. Good examples being the Grandfather Paradox and the Predestination Paradox. Like if I tried to prevent a fire that occurred, and then go back in time, inside the building to stop the fire from happening and then unintentionally knock over a lamp or candle and start the very fire that happened in the first place. And then the grandfather paradox....oh don't get me started on that one. It basically states that changing or preventing anything bad from happening in the past destroys the sole purpose for going back in time in the first place....since if the past events that made you want to go back in time in the first place would be changed and as if it never happened.....then why are you going back in time in the first place???

Paradox's are amazing lol. Nonetheless, I would just take the risks of destroying the space-time continuum and have fun with my rewind button. happy.png 

• Brohoof 2