Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Rather ...?

Remi

"Would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button in your life?"

After much consideration, I chose "rewind". I've made a lot of mistakes in my past and a rewind button would certainly help me fix them up. Heck, I could even make my life a whole lot better.

• Brohoof 2

I'm definitely choosing the rewind button. If I make a mistake I can easily just go back in time to the point just before it happened and prevent the mistake from happening. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather have a rewind button so I'd have the chance too meet some of my ancestors like my great-great grandparents on my dad's side or President Thomas Jefferson. Through my grandmother's side I am a direct blood descendant.  Or jump forward to see what I'd be in the future and if I don't like what I see I can have the option of changing for the better.

• Brohoof 1

You know those movies where the plot is if you go into the past you can horribly change the future. What if the present happened b/c you went to the past? I wouldn't mind having a pause button then I would be to make a smart choice before a stupid one. I wouldn't mind having both or one is fine too.

• Brohoof 1

Would you rather have a rewind button in your life, or a pause button in your life?

I'd rather have a rewind button, there are many things I need to do differently. I'm going to yell at my 11 year old self that I need to lift and lift and then lift some more and never stop and make sure that I exercize like crazy, like I was currently doing at that age. I'd then throw my 11 year old self down on the ground and make him do pushups. Then after yelling at myself a lot and teaching myself that I need to toughen up. I would pick my 11 year old self up and tell myself that the only way to get anywhere in life is that I start making my future right now. I'd tell myself to continue lifting and then go get a job and if I would find out I didn't. I would rewind back and kick my ass, that should be enough to scare myself.. I will have continued lifting like crazy, doing them exercizes and getting a full time job at the age of 11. Then as I would go back, I would look awesome and be rich and handsome. I would then rewind back and hug myself.. D'aww I was cute when I was younger, I'd just tell myself to continue doing whatever it was that I was doing since it was working. I'd also warn myself about the financial crisis. Then as I would leave, suddenly I would remember my younger self was obsessed with power. He will have used that knowledge of the financial crisis to become the richest guy in the world. So yeah, that rewind button.. I need it!

• Brohoof 1

I would rather have a pause button, becouse there has been so many times where I wanted to pause a moment in my life and use the oprotunity to b#%&¿ smack somone who was annoying me, or pause and literally enjoy the moment while it lasted...

• Brohoof 1

Okay, before I put up a new one, I will give my own answer.

Prepare yourself, because this will probably be the stupidest reason.

I would rather have a rewind button, so that when I finish my soda, I can go back and drink it again.

Oh, and I'd use it ti fix my mistakes and all of that jazz.

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather be a theif, or a beggar?"

As little as I care for other people, I would still feel bad about stealing. I'd have to go for the second option because of my nearly non-existent morality

• Brohoof 2

I would be a thief because begging isn't my style. I would be a robin hood like thief though. Stealing from the moderately well off and higher, but probably not giving to the poor, but wouldn't steal from them. I wouldn't be stupid like most thieves.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You spelled thief wrong. Now that we've got that out of the way, I would rather be a thief than a beggar. I'm not saying I'd feel right about it, but if it all came down to it I'd much rather resort to stealing than scrounging around on the street. Plus one could be a thief and still have morals or rules like only stealing from people that have more than enough money and not having to resort to violence to get it.      

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 2

Q: Would you rather be a thief or a beggar? 

A: I think I would rather be a beggar because I wouldn't feel as bad about myself. I think if I were to steal things I would feel really bad about what I was doing. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be a thief, but being allied with a certain crime organization or two so I can be helped around when I need it. I'd mostly only steal from the rich and of the middle class, though. I'd never, and if not, hardly steal from the poor.

• Brohoof 1

This one's hard but I guess I would have to go for beggar. With a beggar if you're lucky you can get a couple bucks a day from generous people for food. With a thief you have alot but you're always paranoid that you're gonna get caught. I would prefer to live on the streets, than hiding so I don't end up in jail.

• Brohoof 1

Neither, I mean I could be a theif, a really REALLY good theif, because I know how to scam people, pick locks, and escape from handcuffs, but I wouldn't want the non honest "pay".

• Brohoof 1

I'd rather be a beggar, personally. Stealing is wrong and it could get me arrested if I do it wrong. Well, being myself, I mess up a lot. So, I'd rather go the right way and be a beggar. At least I don't have to go through the guilt of stealing something.

• Brohoof 1

I would rather be a thief since, I don't see myself becoming a beggar. I just think that I would have to get the things that I want instead, of begging someone to get something that I need.

• Brohoof 1

I would rather be a thief because I have a lot of experience in pickpocketing and lockpicking in the realm of Skyri- er, Hitma- no, um.

Okay, I guess I'd rather be a beggar.

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather be a thief or beggar?"

Thief. You never said what amount I had to steal and from whom. If I stole small amounts from people who I knew would forgive me, I wouldn't feel bad. Like stealing a dollar from a friend. I could keep my morals and live a comfortable life with no guilt.

BEAT THE SYSTEM! BOO-YAH!

• Brohoof 1

I'm practically already a beggar. I beg for money from my parents  :derp:

Stealing is a pretty mean thing, so I wouldn't be a robber. My conscience would prevent me from stealing anything of a significant value...

I've stolen a pack of Pokemon cards before, and I couldn't sleep for weeks. I wanted to return the already opened pack...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would rather be a thief, besides the avoidance of the law (which isn't that bad) it is a great life in comparison.

Besides, that it's something I had a little bit of practice with anyway. when i was younger.

Edited by tranglam
  • Brohoof 1

i would be a thief, because as a thief if you are skilled you can get more money out of day than a beggar can get out of a year. also as a thief you can for a minimum get clothing clean for 75 cents if you bring it to some coin laundry places and during the summer for a few bucks the showers at a public pool can get you clean. so i would be a thief, not a beggar.

• Brohoof 1

Is that a question? Being a thief would be awesome, however I think I would rather identify as a "Neal Caffrey" rather than someone out of Monty Python.

• Brohoof 1

"Would you rather be a thief, or a beggar?"

I would rather be a thief. Begging isn't really my style plus I'm pretty handy when it comes to stealing and breaking in. Don't know where I got it from but hey, it's something. I wouldn't know how long I could keep up the act though, damn coppers are always after your ass and it'll never stop until they get you.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm...... Would I rather be a thief or a begger. I would rather be a begger because I wouldn't want to go into a life of crime just to get money.

• Brohoof 1

I'd probably like to be a thief more, but it depends how good a thief I would be. I've never tried breaking into someone's house and stealing their possessions (Although I might try if a Twilight Sparkle plushie was at stake). I'm pretty lightweight, so I would be pretty silent.

• Brohoof 2