Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Get Creative - Design the Fillydelphian Research Facility!

Geneva Mode

Hey, everypony!

I decided that I wanted to get some stuff on the forums going on, so I decided to make up a creative scenario of sorts: I was thinking of putting this in the roleplay forum, but seeing as it was more about art, I decided to put it here. To any moderators: Please feel free to move this thread if you feel that it is in the wrong place.

Mayor Mare of Ponyville has, with the help of Her Mareship's Revenue and Customs, agreed with the Fillydephian Mayor to create a research facility with hopes of addressing concerns with uninterested schoolponies. The Fillydelphian Mayor said the following concerning the proposal:

"I think it may very well be what education in this side of Equestria needs. Surveys have shown that many young ponies, approximately seven out of ten, simply don't see the importance and practical application of what they are taught in schools. The rate of elementary school drop-outs in Western Equestria is on an alarming increase, and both towns are hoping that the new facility will aid in allowing students to understand why they are being taught what they are, whilst also inspiring them to be creative."

Mayor Mare has seen this project as a opportunity for enterprising, active citizens to try their hand at architecture.

So I'm really interesting in seeing what everypony comes up with. :3 Feel free to post any pictures you come up with in the thread!

Edited by Geneva Mode