Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fun things to do on your 18th birthday!?

Ignore Me

So I'm looking for some fun or silly things to do for my 18th birthday! Anybody have anything to suggest? I'll be able to post results on suggestions around Saturday night or Sunday morning, if I get any. Any place I should go, or do, or something?

People are always going out and doing crazy things on their birthdays.

Rather than do that, you should be a cool cat and stay at home and do absolutely nothing and act as if it's not even your birthday, because that's much sillier and much more unique than anything any one else can come up with. 

• Brohoof 3

People are always going out and doing crazy things on their birthdays.

Rather than do that, you should be a cool cat and stay at home and do absolutely nothing and act as if it's not even your birthday, because that's much sillier and much more unique than anything any one else can come up with. 

I do that every year, my birthday is 2 days after the 4th of July, everybody's always on vacation still. I wanna do something this year.

I usually don´t like to celebrate my birthday too big as well...

I had a few friends plan something for me this year, otherwise I´d have just met up with 2 or 3 best friends and went to a party.

Idk, maybe you can have a little BBQ with some of you freinds and family that are there. You can go bowling or to the movies, or if that´s too boring meet up and have a little party? Idk.

Get drunk and enlist in the military. the next morning you can freak out, "What the heck did I do?!!"

I suggest playing with tanks for the next 4 years of your life.

• Brohoof 1

I think the main thing you wanna do is do something you know is fun. An amazing coincidence that happened was that my 18th just happened to be the night of a school play that I was in. At the time, I was really into acting and I was able to do what I enjoyed. It was definitely a lot of fun because it was something I liked doing. If you like to do something big and adventurous, go for it! There should be no reason why anyone would stop you (unless there was a high health hazard :P)

well, i don't exactly know what's legal to do on your 18th in murica, but i suggest you grab a group of friends. get drunk. and play paintball!

it hurts a lot, but the funn shall be doubled! i actually did this on my 16th birthday XD

• Brohoof 1

SEX

I don't know... I am still planning. Probabily I will begin the journey of my soul, of my liberation, and, with hope, reach the Nirvana.

• Brohoof 1

I was gunna say go out clubbing and drinking with a few friends, but I think in america it's 21 to be able to do that :C!

But at least have a party, or a meal or something with an few people (even if it's just family), and always make sure to have LOTS of cake (the best part :P )!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Spend some time with friends and family, sure you could go out and go crazy! get drunk... well have someone buy the drinks for you... anyway but spending time with the ones that mean the most to you well that would be one great birthday...

If you're not into the drinking and clubbing scene (i'm certainly not. not my thing), i totally recommend a Murder mystery party!!!!!

My sister is throwing one on the 9th of next month. I'm so excited, its gonna be really epic biggrin.png You get to dress in costumes, don a character's personality, and do some sleuthing!

Party medium-strength! *yay* wink.png

Here's a list of party kits. The only problem is that you need more time to plan this sort of thing.

http://www.mymysteryparty.com/adult.html

Edited by crazitaco

• 1 year later...