Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous People Who Are Bronies

lighting flash

I always wanted to know, which famous actors, musicians, etc are bronies. I know that skillrex, Reese Roper, Justin Beiber, and the Creator of Minecraft are bronies. I wanted to know, who else is?

• Brohoof 2

I know Gabe Newall (The co-founder of Valve) is a brony. He's the only 'famous' person I care about that's a brony. :3 I don't recall...ugh..Justin Bieber being a brony? 

• Brohoof 4

I'm very doubtful that Justin Beiber is a brony (at least I hope not, people already hate us enough) his target audience is 11-12 year old girls, which is also the upper range of FiM's target audience. Most likely he said he was to try and win over some extra fans, that's what I think.

• Brohoof 7

I think there was already a topic for this, but nonetheless, we can't really tell who's a brony unless they really knew that show and openly admitted their love towards it. I mean, there could be all sorts of closet bronies out there. For confirmation, I do know Chuggaaconry is a brony and so is Gabe Newell and Andrew WK (I loved his Party Hard song in Madden NFL 2003!) like other people have said. Other than that, I would be skeptical about every other name thrown out.

• Brohoof 2

I'll just pop in a few more that haven't already been said.

• Lady Gaga was photographed with some My Little Pony toys in the back of her car.
  • Hannah Rutherford from the Yogscast is a Pegasister. It's also been said that Simon from the same channel is a Brony, but I dunno whether that's confirmed.
  • Deadmau5 is not a Brony. People thought he was because he wore a Fluttershy shirt to his Ireland concert, but he later explained that he wasn't a Brony.
  • Anthony Bourdain admitted to watching the show with his daughter and legitimately enjoying it.
  • Brohoof 6

I know for a fact that Sean Astin (Sam Gamgee in Lord of the Rings, Raphael in the new TMNT cartoon) enjoys watching the show with his daughter. And this one may or may not be playing for giggles, but...

1.jpg

• Brohoof 4

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.<br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited about these people being bronies! Some you would not expect!

• Hannah Rutherford from the Yogscast is a Pegasister. It's also been said that Simon from the same channel is a Brony, but I dunno whether that's confirmed.
Apparently Duncan (from the very same channel) likes Fluttershy. I don't know if he's a Brony, though.

Lady Gaga has pony toys in the back of her car? That is beyond awesome. As if I didn't like her enough already. This made her, like, 20% cooler.

lady-gaga-my-little-ponies-435x580.jpg

Looks like she has some ponies who go with her as well (can't tell how much grooming she does with them, though - lol).

I think we can safely say that she's a fan.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh THAT IS SO AWESOME! I just fangirled so hard. She does seem like the type of girl who would like that show. Thank you for posting that. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If internet celebs count, Brad Jones(The Cinema's Snob) ex-wife wore a Pinkie Pie shirt in one of the videos they did together. Todd in the Shadows might be. he made a playful and good-natured jab at us out of nowhere and he seems to be fond of self-targeting humor.

I haven't personally seen his videos, but someone said JetWario outed himself out as one at a con during a "let's have a show of hands" thing. Spoony is a interesting case, a question directly related to one of his more obscure video blogs was asked on a pony-ask-blog, I don't know if was just a hardcore-fan of his, or someone related to his show. 

On a bigger note, I think Drake Bell(from Drake and Josh) mentioned liking it on his Twitter. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

img-1655008-1-lady-gaga-my-little-ponies

Looks like she has some ponies who go with her as well (can't tell how much grooming she does with them, though - lol).

I think we can safely say that she's a fan.

I think we can safely say she's an attention whore, who thrives off of everything that's popular at the moment in order to keep herself "relevant".

Edited by Sickman
  • Brohoof 3

I think we can safely say she's an attention whore, who thrives off of everything that's popular at the moment in order to keep herself "relevant".

Dude, I don't like Lady Gaga and I know that isn't true.  She isn't the type of person to like something because its popular, she likes it because its cool.  The girl likes Iron Maiden for crying out loud!

Weird Al likes ponies.  I think he mentioned wanting to make an appearance on the show at one point.

I've been trying to see if metal and rock musicians were pony fans by wearing pony shirts to concerts.  I didn't get any stares (or successful results.)  I know I can cancel out Tod Latori because he shook my hand last night and made no comment on my Pinkie Pie shirt.

• Brohoof 1

I know for a fact that Sean Astin (Sam Gamgee in Lord of the Rings, Raphael in the new TMNT cartoon) enjoys watching the show with his daughter. And this one may or may not be playing for giggles, but...

img-1623396-1-1.jpg

Ummmm... That tweet is Simon Pegg, not Sean Astin  :derp:

Both good actors though, mind you (My name is Sam so I always idolized my Lord of The Rings counterpart).

Ummmm... That tweet is Simon Pegg, not Sean Astin :derp:

Both good actors though, mind you (My name is Sam so I always idolized my Lord of The Rings counterpart).

Yeah, I know that's Simon Pegg of Spaced, Shaun of the Dead, and Hot Fuzz fame (I KNOW THINGS, HU-DUR). I was providing separate examples.

And yes, both of them are awesome.

• 8 months later...

Bronies:
1. Chuck Norris(that's not a Chuck Norris joke)
2. Shigeriu Miyamoto, Mario's creator and worker at Nintendo
3. Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
4. Daniel Tosh(I hate that episode of the R34 clop)
5. Gabe Newell 
6. Robert Pattinson
7. Markus Perrson, Notch, Minecraft Creator
8. Simon, Administrator at Yogscast
9. Michael & Ray, Roosterteeth YouTube channel
10. Ray William Johnson, Raywilliamjohnson on YouTube
11. Boomstick, Screwattack YouTube channel & website
12. Steven Spielberg, Movie Director
13. Michael Bay, Movie Director
14. Daniel Ingram, Administrator at Valve Software
15. Johnny Depp, Actor
16. Bryan Adams, Musician
17. Sean Astin
18. Seth Green
19. Marshall Mathers III (Eminem)

Pegasisters:
1. Kate Winslet, actress
2. Emma Watson, actress
3. Kiera Knightly, actress
4. Meagan Fox, actress
5. Rihanna(Subject to change), Music Artist
6. Oprah Winfrey(To be confirmed, but looks true), TV Show Host

• Brohoof 2

• Al Yankovic
  • Steven Spielburg
  • Michael Bay
  • Seth Green
  • Ray William Johnson
  • The Chocolate Rain Guy
  • Gabe Newell

I should be the one surprised at this list. :P

• Brohoof 3

Beiber, Cena, and Winfrey are attention whores. They'll say anything to get people to look at them. Beiber is also a complete douchebag, who wouldn't give a rats ass about anyone anyway. Cena is just Hulk Hogan v.2.0, with internet attention seeking powers!

If those three say they're "bronies", they're just trying to get a reaction or attention.

I wonder if Gabe really is a brony, or he just adds stuff to TF2 and such, to piss off the hardcore idiots :P

And Michael Bay? Oh geeze...I'm sure his vision of MLP, is for Twilight and Rarity to have DBZ style beam magic, and blow up half of Equestria in combat with Trixie and Discord.

• Brohoof 2