Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous People Who Are Bronies

lighting flash

I like to think that a lot of famous people are bronies, like George Lucas and other trekkie-aged people. Some of them have gotta secretly enjoy that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I already see a typo. Cody Jones would probably have to be in the YouTube Personalities, not Musicians.

As for the evidence, he had this trick shot in Arlington called the "Stair Master," and in the Driving Stereotypes video, theres this one scene where Cory and Garrett find MLP toys in his truck, and another one where he references Kindness.

Just fixed it, Thanks for the heads up ;)

Edited by Animation100
  • Brohoof 1

img-1655008-1-lady-gaga-my-little-ponies

Looks like she has some ponies who go with her as well (can't tell how much grooming she does with them, though - lol).

I think we can safely say that she's a fan.

Well this is now my phone background

(edited)

I already see a typo. Cody Jones would probably have to be in the YouTube Personalities, not Musicians.

As for the evidence, he had this trick shot in Arlington called the "Stair Master," and in the Driving Stereotypes video, theres this one scene where Cory and Garrett find MLP toys in his truck, and another one where he references Kindness.

As for Evidence, do you have the source for it; I mean I can find them myself, it'd just be real convenient if you had any on you

Nevermind, I think I found it

Edited by Animation100

(edited)

As for Evidence, do you have the source for it; I mean I can find them myself, it'd just be real convenient if you had any on you

Sure. First I have two moments in this one. First is at 0:28, second about 4:25.

http://youtu.be/Vzv40VWL5ho

And about 1:05 on THIS one

http://youtu.be/aL6BR_13fMU

He's clearly a Fluttershy guy!

Edited by Northern Light Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...