Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite type of Pokeball?

Zygen

36 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Pokeball type?

• Pokeball(Original)
    • Great ball
    • Ultra ball
    • Master ball
    • Safari ball
    • Level ball
    • Lure ball
    • Moon ball
    • Friend ball
    • Love ball
    • Heavy ball
    • Fast ball
    • Sport ball
    • Premier ball
    • Repeat ball
    • Timer ball
    • Nest ball
    • Net ball
    • Dive ball
    • Luxary ball
    • Heal ball
    • Quick ball
    • Dusk ball
    • Cherish ball
    • Park ball
    • Dream ball
    • Clone ball(Mewtwo Pokeballs from the movie)
    • Dark ball
    • GS ball

While the ultra ball has gotten the job done for me since the first generation, the dusk ball is far more effective. My favourite pokeball is actually the snag ball from the gamecube pokemon series, but I guess I'll go with the dusk ball.

• Brohoof 1

Out of all the Pokeballs I would have to say the Dark Ball because I've always been a fan of Dark Lugia and Dark Pokemon, and it has a cool look to it

img-1625595-1-Dark_Ball.png

Looks all Tactical and mysterious.

Yeah it does kinda look cool, sorta looks like a grenade :P.

Ultra ball. It's always gotten the job done foe me. Whether I'm trying to catch a legendary or just some random pokemon, it'll work. I also think they look awesome!

Ultra balls get the job done for sure, not my favorite visually though.

While the ultra ball has gotten the job done for me since the first generation, the dusk ball is far more effective. My favourite pokeball is actually the snag ball from the gamecube pokemon series, but I guess I'll go with the dusk ball.

Isn't the Snag ball from the Gamecube series's the same visually speaking? Because thats what we're talking about. if i didn't make it clear sorry.

• Brohoof 1

Isn't the Snag ball from the Gamecube series's the same visually speaking? Because thats what we're talking about. if i didn't make it clear sorry.

Almost, but not quite. Snag balls have a different animation when they open up when compared to regular pokeballs. It's a subtle distinction, but yeah, the shell itself is the exact same. And no worries, it was my fault for skimming over the first post just a tad too quickly. Regardless though, my vote still stands :)

• Brohoof 1

Almost, but not quite. Snag balls have a different animation when they open up when compared to regular pokeballs. It's a subtle distinction, but yeah, the shell itself is the exact same. And no worries, it was my fault for skimming over the first post just a tad too quickly. Regardless though, my vote still stands smile.png

Ah I never really noticed it, despite the amount of Colosseum and XD I use to play.

Learn something new everyday I guess :P

I dunno if I'm gonna add it to the poll though, i'm not sure how many people actually noticed that o-o.

And its ok, I miss things on threads all the time xD.

• Brohoof 1

Master Ball master ra-- Oh... never mind then.

Aaaaaanyways, i've always liked the Great Ball. Blue is my favorite color after all. wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Ultra Ball. Because it's so ULTRA! It is the most powerful poke ball that can be in a poke mart. The only thing it can't catch  is a legendary (that deflect non-master balls).

And plus it is...

BlackYellow_SpiritWeek.png

• Brohoof 1

My top 3 would have to be...

1: Master Ball. Lets just face it, you only get it once and rightly so.

2: Quick Ball. In Platinum, I caught Articuno and Moltres right off the bat without needing to use my trusty Wobbuffet. The luck carried over to Soul Silver, where I think i got Entei and Raikou off the bat as well.

3: Dusk Ball. It looks awesome and the animations it has are brilliant too.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The Master Ball. What other Pokéballs are there? To this day, whenever I play Red/Blue, I still spam them on all the Pokémon I don't feel like getting into a long, drawn out battle with, like the legendary birds, Snorlax, etc.

The Heavy Ball, the Dusk Ball and the Ultra Ball are pretty good too, though.

Edited by Clover Heart
  • Brohoof 1

Master Ball master ra-- Oh... never mind then.

Aaaaaanyways, i've always liked the Great Ball. Blue is my favorite color after all. img-1626842-1-wink.png

Great balls pretty cool, I like the blue on the quick ball a little more though personally.

Ultra Ball. Because it's so ULTRA! It is the most powerful poke ball that can be in a poke mart. The only thing it can't catch  is a legendary (that deflect non-master balls).

And plus it is...

img-1626885-1-BlackYellow_SpiritWeek.png

Haha, thats true.

My top 3 would have to be...

1: Master Ball. Lets just face it, you only get it once and rightly so.

2: Quick Ball. In Platinum, I caught Articuno and Moltres right off the bat without needing to use my trusty Wobbuffet. The luck carried over to Soul Silver, where I think i got Entei and Raikou off the bat as well.

3: Dusk Ball. It looks awesome and the animations it has are brilliant too.

Yeah masterball is pretty cool to get, not my favorite visually though. 

Quick ball has caught me many pokemon, but I never catch legendaries with them.

I love the dusk ball animation for sure, and its color schemes pretty cool.

The Master Ball. What other Pokéballs are there? To this day, whenever I play Red/Blue, I still spam them on all the Pokémon I don't feel like getting into a long, drawn out battle with, like the legendary birds, Snorlax, etc.

The Heavy Ball, the Dusk Ball and the Ultra Ball are pretty good too, though.

True, Snorlax is quite annoying to catch >_>.

• Brohoof 1

Dusk ball ftw because it is just plain awesome! Catching at night oh yeah. I've had to rely on dusk balls to catch that pesky Rotom in Pokemon platinum.

• Brohoof 1

I've always loved the designs of the net ball and dusk ball. Their color schemes and designs are really appealing to me and they also very much fit the category of pokemon they work well upon. Love ball is pretty adorable too though

• Brohoof 1

Being a Massive Pokemon Fanatic, I had to Chose the Cherish Ball, I LOVE The Cherish Ball, 
The Colour Scheme of it, is just Amazing, And I just love the way it's set out,

It May not be the most appealing ball to all people, but I simply love it,

And the name is Appealing enough for me, not to mention every Legendary Event Pokemon these days come Caught in a Cherish Ball,

But I don't just love it for that, I absolutely Love the Word Cherish, and use it a lot,

And Just to have a ball named after the word, Is enough in my books.

I find it most appealing because it's not just a ball that you can obtain In-game,

I mean, There's Only two Real Special Balls, that can be Obtained in the games, but not through the story, and that's the Cherish Ball and the GS Ball.

The GS Ball, has absolutely No use though, outside of Japan it was absolutely useless, Because of that it ranks low in my list.

and Well the Cherish Ball, just Holds something there for me.

I guess I just love it for so many reasons, So I'm not going to continue Rambling On.

Cherish_Ball.jpg

Cheers, Sapphire <3

• Brohoof 1

Here, put this list I made under the picture in a spoiler together this way people can know tongue.png

1st Row) Poké Ball | Great Ball | Ultra Ball | Master Ball | Safari Ball

2nd Row) Level Ball | Lure Ball | Dusk Ball | Friend Ball | Love Ball

3rd Row) Heavy Ball | Fast Ball | Sport Ball | Premiere Ball | Repeat Ball

4th Row) Timer Ball | Nest Ball | Net Ball | Dive Ball | Luxury Ball

5th Row) Heal Ball | Quick Ball | Dusk Ball | Cherish Ball | Park Ball

6th Row) Dream Ball

Back on topic, I'd have to say that the quick ball or luxury ball would have to be my top pick out of all the pokéballs.

The quick ball is more of a nostalgic item, trying to find them apricorns so I would actually be able to catch those bloody dogs that would flee after ONE TURN (never had a pokémon that had mean look sad.png)

The luxury ball is just awesome looking. Very simplistic in design, yet it still captures the "luxury" part of its title.

One mistake there, second row in the middle is a Moon Ball, an apricorn ball from Gold and Silver which is particularly good at catching pokemon which evolve with a moon stone rather than the Dusk Ball from Ruby and Saphire, which is also correctly listed in the fifth row center and is particularly good at catching pokemon in dark places.

• Brohoof 2

One mistake there, second row in the middle is a Moon Ball, an apricorn ball from Gold and Silver which is particularly good at catching pokemon which evolve with a moon stone rather than the Dusk Ball from Ruby and Saphire, which is also correctly listed in the fifth row center and is particularly good at catching pokemon in dark places.

Good catch,

I had the list in front of me so I probably had read dusk ball somewhere else before

writing that one down on the list.

• Brohoof 1

Being a Massive Pokemon Fanatic, I had to Chose the Cherish Ball, I LOVE The Cherish Ball, 

The Colour Scheme of it, is just Amazing, And I just love the way it's set out,

It May not be the most appealing ball to all people, but I simply love it,

And the name is Appealing enough for me, not to mention every Legendary Event Pokemon these days come Caught in a Cherish Ball,

But I don't just love it for that, I absolutely Love the Word Cherish, and use it a lot,

And Just to have a ball named after the word, Is enough in my books.

I find it most appealing because it's not just a ball that you can obtain In-game,

I mean, There's Only two Real Special Balls, that can be Obtained in the games, but not through the story, and that's the Cherish Ball and the GS Ball.

The GS Ball, has absolutely No use though, outside of Japan it was absolutely useless, Because of that it ranks low in my list.

and Well the Cherish Ball, just Holds something there for me.

I guess I just love it for so many reasons, So I'm not going to continue Rambling On.

img-1627992-1-Cherish_Ball.jpg

Cheers, Sapphire <3

Cherish ball is pretty cool, I love the color scheme, but the ball shape is a little awkward.

Still a cool pokeball, since its unobtainable. Besides events of course, and I don't have any of my event pokemon anymore, because when I was younger I was dumb and deleted my saves with them >_>.

but yeah its a cool pokeball still :D.

Oh I see it, good catch Kamil! I'll go edit it right now.