Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What headphones do you use?

Lisa

(edited)

Mine are Sony "MDRXB200L's"

They couldn't pick a simpler name, it was too hard for them.

img-1625511-1-637524268.jpeg

Edited by Popsicle

I play on xbox so i use the turtlebeach x12's they can also be used for pc but they are amazing for there price of 50 dollars they are wired so you arent constantly burning through batteries 

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930. tbh, I hate wires, and this lets me spin around in my chair while listening to music on my laptop without getting all tangled in wires or ripping my laptop off my desk and throwing it at something. Plus, it supports digital 7.1 surround sound, which is a bonus. Oh, and I can control my laptop's volume on the headset itself, as well as music playback. As a gaming headset, it's pretty good too as a gaming headset, the 7.1 surround sound gives me a virtual audio overview of the game and lets me hear things from all angles. Sound quality is very good, too. Overall it was worth the money.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right this very second, I'm wearing Sony ear buds that I randomly found on the floor one day. One of the rubber cushion-thingies is missing, so I replaced it with a spare I had from a previous pair of ear buds that didn't quite fit, but I made it fit. 

Eeyup. Living lavish.

Edited by Keiichi
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Beats by Dre Studios (And not the fake ones)  for producing with Ableton Live.  Very good headphones, although a little overpriced.  Frequencies below 200 hz are crisp, however they could use some more definition.  Overall, great pair 9/10.

Edited by John
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have the soundMAGIC E10 noise isolating in-ear earphones. I saw good reviews for them on Head-Fi, so I decided to get them. So far, they've been solid earphones. The sound quality is fairly good, and the noise cancellation is very useful for when I'm in loud areas. They look nice too img-1625542-1-tongue.png I wanna get some actual headphones one day, but all the ones that I've got an eye on are super expensive img-1625542-2-sad.png

Edited by fimdash

Yeah, I found a cheap Pair of Headphones Online, and they seemed alright, so I bought them, and they're the best fucking headphones I've ever had.

For the Price I was Shocked. I mean $2,000 For these, I'm in heaven,

They're amazing for Making and Listening to Music through, they're Worth it, 100%

The Audeze LCD3, Are Just Simply Amazing. 100,000,000,000/10

http://www.audeze.com/products/headphones/lcd3

~Sapphire <3

Well i am a pro gamer and i am using the plantronics gamecom... Its is kinda small and doesnt cover the whole ears but the sound is beautifull and i use it for gaming and watching my little pony... sleep.png

(edited)

Currently I have two sets of headphones, one for my computer and one for my phone/tablet.

The following is a Skullcandy Lowrider for my phone/tablet. Great sound quality and it fits very nicely, plus I have to have over heads as my ears just do not accept ear buds.

lowrider-navy-chrome-snake.jpg

The for my computer I use a Microsoft Lifechat LX 3000 where I've cut off the mic as I have a Blue Snowball condenser mic for that. Good sound quality for a cheap set of headphones but they are so comfy and block out background sound very well.
157-6753650SPA68UC432467M.jpg

Edited by Aaramus

I use a Logitech G35 Gaming headset. It's very comfortable, and it has very nice sound quality. I don't like headsets that don't encase the entire ear or do encase the entire ear but are too loose.

logitech-g35-both-sides.jpg

For my computer, I actually use speakers, Logitech LS21.

ls21-2gdd-800.jpgHowever, I used to use a pair of Turtle Beach x12's.

Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X-12.jpg

I found the sound and mic quality to be very nice, also they were comfortable to wear. Unfortunately I can't find them at the moment so I can't give a detailed review.

I am using three sets of headphones two for my PC and one set for my iPhone they are... 

1. Astro A40's for gaming, music and movies 

2. Creative Tactic Stigma ( I use this for when I'm gaming competitively and need to use a mic and stuff )

3. I use Bose Quiet Comfort 3's for movies and music on my iPhone.

I'd recommend these headsets if you have the money they're all very good :).  

For just normal stuff like browsing youtube, I use apple's old earbuds. Not gonna bother posting a picture of those. :P

For gaming, I use Turtle Beach x12s

img-1625649-2-Turtle-Beach-Ear-Force-X-1

For listening to music or when I want to listen to anything else high quality, I use Audio-Technica ATH-M30s

DV016_Jpg_Large_244501.jpg

These are my headphones. I love them to pieces. They're extremely high quality for all types of music, and for gaming. Add that to my DFX Audio Enhancer, and they never fail to create some amazing sound.

(They're Razer Carcharias. They're even pretty good value.)

razer-carcharias-3.jpg

On top of this, they are possibly the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn. When you get into gaming, they feel like they're not there. The padding is made from felt instead of leather, and they feel luxury in fact. And when you use them with Synapse, they go from having little surround sound to having exceptional surround sound. Quite a great move by Razer.

My only issue is that the felt padding can gather quite a bit of hair/dust, which needs brushing off. But other than that I'm wholly pleased with them.

• Brohoof 1

I use the headphones that I got with my iPhone 5. They are pretty good for what they are but I do want a pair of turtle beaches just for the surround sound quality.

(edited)

Well, I'm not an audiophile or anything, so I just use a cheap pair of Sennheiser HD 201's. They're not OMG TEH GRAYTEST HEDPHONS EVAAARRR, but they get the job done, which is all I need.

Edited by Callisto

Eh,I usually don't use a headset unless I'm VCing with people,in which case,I'll go and use my Planetonics...I don't even remember the model name,but it was one of the cheaper ones since it was $30.And the left speaker died after a couple weeks.And so did the volume and mic control.

Which reminds me,I really need to get a good headset sometime.I always keep buying the ones that crap out the fastest. :V

(edited)

I use a pair of Brookstone earbuds my friend got me a month ago as a homecoming gift. I honestly have no idea what model these are but they're all I need for my general listening needs.

For my headset/mic I use an el-cheepo Logitech USB mic/headphone combo. I bought it months ago for the low price of $15 which just oozes with quality! 

They're not as wonderful as some of what 'yall are sportin' but they get me by. 

Edited by Accellerant

For Listeningng to and making music, i use SOL Republic Tracks, I tried them compared to Beats and found that they were cheaper and actually sounded better in my opinion

Razer Carcharias all the way.

They sound really great, and they're also really cheap. An awesome combination.

Also, most comfortable headphones I've ever worn ^^

For some reason I have multiple headsets. My first one was Logitech's G930 7.1 Wireless Headset. Then after a year or two I got the SteelSeries Siberia v2 5.1 Headset. Then last but not least, I had to get a Razer Tiamat 7.1 since I'm a huge fan of their products. :blush: