Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What headphones do you use?

Lisa

Steelseries Siberia Elites on my PC:

SteelSeries-Launches-Siberia-Elite-Gamin

They are comfy and there's a lot of nice features. Good sound, different cables for different devices, good mic and surround sound to name a few.

I used to use a Logitech G35 headset but they broke so I'm not using Logitech headsets anymore since they all use the same design which I don't like.

On my phone I use Philips SHE9000 earbuds. I was looking for something affordable that gets the job done without breaking after one year and these fit my requirements. The jack seems sturdy enough to withstand the constant rubbing in my pocket which broke the last pair of earbuds I used. They also block out most outside noise. There are much better alternatives if you're looking for earbuds though.

(edited)

Skullcandy Slyr is the current headphones/headset. Its is a great headphones for music, video/movie, and games. Plus extremely cheap for what it has. I Give it 9.5 out of 10 Tombstone's Songs.

yellow_small-1.jpg

Edited by Illusion Fox

Co:caine headphones and whenever I have them on, my classmates are like '' No, SweetieBelle456, no.. '' or '' Why are you taking cocaine?! '' with that disapointed look and I'm just like.. *mentally sigh and facepalm*

2074_art_%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%83%D1%88%D0%BD%

I wear the ones that came with my tablet and cost $3.  I don't need anything special.

As for my Xbox I have Yapster TekNmotion

801232b.jpg

• 9 months later...

I have a pair of Sennheiser PXC 450's. They have a noise-cancelling feature, but I rarely ever use it. Here's what they look like:

PXC450_hires.jpg

Eventually, I wanna save up enough money for a higher-end pair of headphones, but these have definitely been keeping me happy for now. c:

Edited by LatinoChurro

I had a pair of Red Beats Solo by Dre, but they broke. They still work, but they are all taped up. Now I use a pair of Pinkie Pie headphones until I can get a backup pair.

Edited by JRex95

I own at the moment one of these Logitech G430 Headphones, and they're pretty good with the sound and the mic, the only flaw with these headphones would be a little bit the comfort, but other than that they were a really great buy.

g430_G430_popup_lg.jpg

Edited by ObliveonBr0ny

img-3575948-1-Skullcandy_Headphone_HESH2

Skull Candy Hesh 2 - Supreme Sound™

Hesh 2 features Supreme Sound™ technology producing attacking, powerful bass; warm, natural vocals; and precision highs. I'd recommend them.
Edited by Candy Star

Do noise canceling headphones count? I prefer to use those when I'm at my computer so I can hear myself think without distractions.

Yeah, they count. :) Although I usually get enough isolation when I'm in my room, so I don't really need to use any noise-cancelling.

• Brohoof 1

So since my last post in this thread all the way back in 2013, I've upgraded to the Sennheiser PC350 SE. I take back anything I said about the Logitech G930 being "worth the money", these are much better in every single way except... price...

I've been using the Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 headphones for many years now, and they still work great. Great sound and really clear, comfortable to wear over long periods. Somewhat of an oversensitive microphone, (my friends can often pick up the cars driving down the main road a bit from my house), but other then that it works very nicely. Been very happy with it these past years and see no reason to replace it until it finally conks out at least. :)

X11M-R-unit.jpg

For the laptop and PSVita (yes, I'm one of 7 people in the world that has one), I have a cheap pair of Philips earphones that I bought back in 2009. I'm surprised they still work just as good as the day I bought them.

For the PS3 (and future PC) I have an Afterglow headset that I can't find online anymore. Some reviews I've read say that their sound quality is on-par with Turtle Beach.

My biggest gripe about them is that I have to have it on my head in just the right way, or it my left ear will start to hurt, and it hurts more to take it off. I'm not sure why this is, but when the time comes to replace them, I'll look for a headset that wraps around my ears rather than sitting on them.

Ive been using plenty of headphones over the years and overall, i would say the astro a40s are definitely the best. I never had a problem with them and they are very reliable.

For biking and such, I use the bluetooth Plantronics Back Beat Gos.PRetty awesome for some sub $100 bluetooth headphones. Only thing I don't like about them is the 4hr battery life, but they've got a standby time of 400 something hours.I like the flat rubberized cable too, no tangles. They feel good to wear as well.

Plantronics_BackBeat_G_35303384_01.jpg

I have a pair of Sol Republic Master Tracks. I've found that gaming headphones are typically crap for most things, so I got these, which are for music, so the sound quality is just phenomenal. Plus, they're pretty sturdy and look nice.