Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What headphones do you use?

Lisa

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got a Pair of JVC Noise-Cancelling Headphones. Buddy gave 'em to me after he bought a new pair of Headphones. They work great, though! Can't listen to anything at max volume without bursting my Eardrums from the Bass!

Razer Kraken 7.1; bought it when ignorant about 7.1 and 5.1 headsets

I don't even use the 7.1 feature on this anymore, as even 2.0 stereo reproduces higher quality and more reliable surround sound in-game

For phone usage, I use the iFrogz audio headphones. They're nice for talking on the phone, which I do a lot. As for music listening, I'll admit my skullcandy headphones are much better. They're great!

I usually carry around ear buds wherever I go. Skullcandy Ink'd are what I have now cause my last pair broke.

And then for actual headphones I use Sennheiser headphones.

My gaming headset is some random brand I found on Amazon because I need some badly.

I'm currently wearing Sentey Warp LS-4420 headphones.  They're really nice, really comfortable and very flexible (which is a plus for me because i am very clumsy with my things and i break them easily).  I got them on amazon on sale for $50, I can't recommend them more.  They are my main pair of headphones for in my room when I record myself playing guitar, listening to music, watching Netflix, etc.

Sentey-Warp-LS-4420-High-Definition-Ster

Other headphones I have are the standard iPhone headphones that come with your phone (rarely use those, I hate those things) and a pair of bluetooth on-ear headphones for when I go for bike rides or walks or anything else outside my house

I have two sets of headsets that i use, on for my PC and one for by Xbox One, mainly because im too lazy to use one set on both.

For PC:

a50_pdp_image.jpg

For Xbone:

Astro_A40_Mixamp_2013_Edition.png

I used to have a pair of Bose QuietComfort 25, but they were stolen. They were more than $300, too. They were definitely the best pair of headphones I've ever had, in terms of comfort and audio quality. My only complaint is that they needed one AAA battery.

bose_quietcomfort25_3.jpg?itok=f7yREQVk

• 2 weeks later...

Logitech G430 gaming headset for now, had G930 before and won't stick with Logitech once this one stops working, too. Would not recommned even though I like Logitech in general.

While on the go, I use Sennheiser CX-400 in-ear-headphones, had CX-300 before and they are just awesome :3