Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronyette

Here's a drawing I made of my new (unnamed) OC. I was bored and was working on a base when I thought of her (pretty bland) design. So I decided to keep her. :catface: She doesn't even have a cutie mark yet. :3 I drew this in pencil in about an hour and a half.

post-11323-0-60567500-1373137729_thumb.jpg

post-11323-0-09812900-1373137886_thumb.png

Here's her color scheme if anyone wants to help me with a cutie mark or name. x-x

Note: It's a base and not made by me. I will find the link later to the artist.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

I don't know why, I would see her going by the name "Flame Blue."

The art is awesome, I'd say. Do you happen to have a deviantART account? I'd Watch you, for sure! =D

EDIT NOTE: Her CM could  be a...

PINK MARSHMALLOW WITH BLUE BURNING FLAMES ERMAHGERD

Edited by Lucifer
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know why, I would see her going by the name "Flame Blue."

The art is awesome, I'd say. Do you happen to have a deviantART account? I'd Watch you, for sure! =D

No, I can't say that I do. I might get one soon though, once my internet goes back up. I have to do all of my internet stuff on my phone right now. XD it sucks.

• Brohoof 1

Ey, I like that 8D It's certainly... different :P Her ear in the upper pic looks a bit small in proportion to her head, and her chest is a bit large, but, other than that, it looks good :3 I like the way her muzzle's shaped, and I have no idea why LOL XD

• Brohoof 1

Looks very good love the mane.

The downwards cure of the jawline seems a bit much, otherwise I can't spot anything "wrong".

Not gonna sugest anything for her background though, that's for people to figure out themselves...

• Brohoof 1