Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:I I think I've been reading too many Guardians of Ga'Hoole books LOL

Excuse silly nonsensical writings in there, I got bored and started to write stuff down for some reason. I'll never understand my mind at three in the morning *-*

Got my scanner to work 8D

... and I forgot to draw in his other wing. *facepalm*

post-12002-0-05944900-1373139323_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

That's some pretty badass artwork! I love it! You can't get much more awesome than a Griffon. Except if you're Gilda. Then you kind of suck. 

Why thankies 8D glad someone likes it LOL XD You're right, griffons are pretty sweet. Not Gilda though. She does suck XD Least favorite character... other than Diamond Tiara >:I

o.o Holy balls that's awesome. I love your work! It's very detailed and the style is very cool img-1627793-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png   If only I could brohoof twice, I would img-1627793-2-wink.png

Thanks 8D I've never thought of my stuff as detailed before o3o I've always just seen it as a whole bunch of disorganized scribbles LOL. One brohoof shows me all the love dude. And knowing that people enjoy my stuff really means a lot to me ^-^

• Brohoof 1

Finally time to make my comment.

Absolutely love this, you should do more handrawn stuff.

Have you thought about colouring it with watercolour?

Anyway minor gripes are his left tallons going "below" groundlevel and the size of his left paw (though I assume that could be perspective)