Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Sports Cars in Forza Horizon!

jackleapp81

(edited)

I just bought Forza Horizon a couple of days ago when the huge Xbox Live sale was going on, and I discovered that there are a TON of vehicles with pony designs flooding the "most downloaded" section of the custom vehicle design editor. Take a look at these:

img-1628176-1-4dea117ecfff584ef918eaf882

img-1628176-2-king_sombra_mazda_rx_8_by_

img-1628176-3-derpy_ascari_kz1r_by_hack0

img-1628176-4-663a855397df4a4ae60be91df4

img-1628176-5-lamborghini_reventon_roads

These aren't all of the most popular cars (I'm missing the Cadence car, the Lyra car, and a few others), but I just thought it was amazing that the pony designs were rising to the top in a game like Forza. I didn't think that many bronies played it, so this came as quite a pleasant surprise to me! img-1628176-6-smile.png

Edited by jackleapp81
  • Brohoof 5

Bro, there's a lot of us on Flozo. I mean a lot. I meet at least one new one every time I play online. I personally prefer Flozo 4, but whatever floats yer boat. My buddy and I (mostly him though) have some pretty durned good designs on there, mostly involving or referencing ponies, of course... So, uh... Yeah... Flozo FTW.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah dude, there's a cool rainbow dash one on the RUF that I have, I also used to have an Applejack one on my Challenger. They're are a lot of them

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Dang, it'd be so cool to have one of those cars. I knew they existed on a taxi, I mean, I've seen a Octavia one once, but I've never seen any of those. So cool. :o

I just love seeing stuff like this in video games. I often feel like I am the only brony in the world, because I have very few friends that are bronies, or friends at all. But then I see stuff like this, and it tells me I am not alone. And hell, I also get to drive a car with a sweet ass paint job too, so that's awesome.

• 4 years later...

I don't have the first Horizon but I do have the 3rd and Motorsport 5, would anyone know of any designers known for their pony skins or be able to help me find skins for current and future cars on either game?