Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching 74'th Hunger Games (Pony edition)

RedStorm

(edited)

Hello! And welcome to the 74'th annual Hunger Games!

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/67047-74th-hunger-games-pony-edition-rp/

Well this is my second RP thread. Alright... first of all, I know there's like 2 Hunger Games RP threads already out there, but the first one is gone and the second one is on while some of us are sleeping.

So to get all of you into some HG action, I present you: The 74'th Hunger Games! (Pony edition!)

So, the rules!

(The map will be the same as in the movie! There's a big forest, mountains and a river.)

No alicorns, no godmodding, etc.

The tributes have to be 12-18! If your OC is, say 34 we can change that.

Pegasi can only fly at low heights. So now flying to the clouds and camping out there.

Unicorns are nerfed: They can't create any kind of objects out of thin air, they can't levitate HUGE objects like boulders. They also can't levitate other ponies. Also, please don't spam fireballs or something.

If anyone has an idea for the sponsor thing, let me know! For now there's no sponsors img-1628530-1-sad.png

Don't kill other ponies instantly! (*pony name* hits *pony name* in the head, killing him instantly.)

Give them time to react! (*pony name* swings his axe at *pony name*, hoping it would hit.)

Don't abuse the rule above! You can't always dodge other ponies attacks!

Application format:

Name:

Link to OC page:

Profession: (Bows, hoof to hoof combat, blades, etc)

District:

Favourite ice cream flavor: (Random question :3 )

Districts:

There shall be 8 districts (16 players total) Yes, I know there's 12 in the book and the movies, but we're never gonna get 24 players... If we lack players, you can bring a second OC.

District 1: Farming

Male:Acid l Female:Midfire Lightning

District 2: Fishing

Male:TwistedShadow l Female:

District 3: Building

Male:Splinter l Female:

District 4: Cloud bashing

Male:Redstorm l Female:Minty

District 5: Technology

Male:Sparky l Female:

District 6: Woodcutting

Male:Zephyr l Female:

District 7: Hunting

Male:Silent Wind l Female:Sparkling Blue

District 8: Magic

Male:Lights Shadow l Female: Noriko

My applications:

Name: Redstorm

Profession: He is a fast runner and also is really good with a bow

District: 4

Favourite ice cream flavor: Mango :3

Name: Acid

Profession: He has a lot of energy and he can also jump high. (He doesn't run very fast.)

District: 1

Favourite ice cream flavor: Already stated above

I'll start when there's enough players.

As always....

May the odds ever be in your favor!

Edited by RedStorm

Name: Addem Up

Profession: Wrenches (clubs). He's also extremely intelligent and can jury-rig technology.

District: 5

Favorite ice cream flavor: Lactose-Intolerant

Link in my sig.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Addem Up

Profession: Wrenches (clubs). He's also extremely intelligent and can jury-rig technology.

District: 5

Favorite ice cream flavor: Lactose-Intolerant

Link in my sig.

Accepted!

Oh hai again.

Name: Zephyr

Link to OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/zephyr-r3850

Profession: Blades

District: 6

Favourite ice cream flavor: French vanilla! biggrin.png

Also accepted! I noticed Zephyr has the same hairstyle as Redstorm :3

herpidy derp

Link to OC page: In my signature.

Profession: Camoflauge and Knife Throwing.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Can you guess? Mint Chocolate Chip!!

• Brohoof 1

Link to OC page: In my signature.

Profession: Camoflauge and Knife Throwing.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Can you guess? Mint Chocolate Chip!!

Accepted! Now there's one full district! Huzzah!

Space filler would be lame, so here's Derpy:

:muffins:

Name:TwistedShadow

Link to OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/twistedshadow-r3892

Profession: (Explosives/Rockets)

District: 2

Favourite ice cream flavor: After eight :D

Accepted!

I won't have alot of explosives at all. Maybe just a few. Also, your character has given me an idea for an alternate ending... if he survives of course ;)

If no more requests for a day or so, I will start this if possible at that time.

:muffins: :muffins:

The RP thread will be up later today! I had to go on a trip, that's why I have been unactive lately... anyways... hope everypony's still participating!

Sparkling Blue arrived at the train that takes herself to the 74th Annual Hunger Games, looking across at the other ponies. Walking on the train, taking her to the Hunger Games arena a few miles from her location.

'' I guess that I won't be the only pony attending the games this year, I'll be able to slaughter many ponies in my path. Sparkling Blue emerges from the train, being guided by two officers to the Hunger Games Arena. Holding her bow & arrow in her hoof.

'' This way, ma'am.'' The officers said. Sparkling Blue heads into the 7th district of the arena.

Well that was fast...

Okay, so please edit your post. Some of us are at the train right now and the training hasn't even begun. Also, you start out with no weapons when you are in the games. You'll just kill everypony before the games have even started! :P

@@RedStorm

Hey Redstorm, I'm a bit confused. Can you write up the schedule until the games actually start? 'Cause I'm kinda confused what my character should be doing now xD

Okay, so now the makeover ponies are giving us a good look. After that, the parade thing. The next morning training and then the day after that (or if things go along smoother, then the same day) the GameMakers test our skills and give out points. Just give your character a score of your own. Then the actual games. Right now, just have the makeover ponies make Zephyr pwetty :3 I have to go for some time now :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I already wrote my training bit. I dont think, it would be good, if i did the training again. Just saying, so that noone waits for me to write my training bit.

Edited by Guest