Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kill the user above with the item they give you!

Toon Richard

A wild Gaben used Eat Face!

It was super effective!

Ricky Threw a Stick of deoderant!

Ricky Obitained the wild Gaben!

I leave a Minecraft Lucky Block.

(edited)

Bitch, I'm Shenron! I can kill a mortal like you without even using the MLB! *snaps fingers and TR disintegrates*

I leave you with Bass' broken Bass Buster.

Edited by Shenron00

I only brought you back, so I could KILL YOU AGAIN! *turns MLB into Guillotine, puts the rope holding blade on TR's mouth, and beats his/her ass with a jagged piece of metal until he/she screams!*

(edited)

...since you've given me nothing to kill you with, I'll just beat you to death with my own body parts, with every strike being accompanied with my screaming out a different Pokemon-related dish.  "TOGEPI TORTELLINI!!!"  ""FRIED LUCARIO WITH SAUTEED GARDEVOIR ON TOP!!!"  "SQUIRTLE SOUP!!!"  "RACK OF PICHU!!!"  "PEKING PSYDUCK WITH PLUM SAUCE!!!"  ...okay, I'm gonna stop now; I'm getting hungry.

My one-and-a-half year-old son, Altair.  (As in the star, not "Altaїr" the Assassin's Creed character).

Edited by Washougal_Otaku

I only brought you back, so I could KILL YOU AGAIN! *turns MLB into Guillotine, puts the rope holding blade on TR's mouth, and beats his/her ass with a jagged piece of metal until he/she screams!*

Actually use the item without changing it.

*Uses him as a Bat*

*Leaves behind a -90 minecraft lucky block*

You trip over it, and a bunch of rocks crush you until you die.

I leave you with a Magikarp!

Actually use the item without changing it.

*Uses him as a Bat*

*Leaves behind a -90 minecraft lucky block*

Why do you keep leaving an MLB? Fine, I'll just get a guillotine from somewhere else, and beat your ass with the block, happy?

(edited)

You trip over it, and a bunch of rocks crush you until you die.

I leave you with a Magikarp!

Why do you keep leaving an MLB? Fine, I'll just get a guillotine from somewhere else, and beat your ass with the block, happy?

I Smack you with it til yer ded.

I leave YET AGAIN a Lucky Block.

ACTUALLY FUCKING USE IT.

Edited by SCS
Removed backseat moderation

I slowly eat the muffin, torturing you with my loud declarations of its goodness, then leave you to die of hunger knowing that that muffin could have been yours.

I leave a golf ball.

• Brohoof 1

I force you to eat it. you get sick and die.

I leave you with a cardboard cutout of the great and powerful Trixie that I stole from her last show.

(edited)

With the game cartridge or one of the Dinos? Because I dont't understand

Cartridge: smash it over my knee then shove the shards down your throat

Dino: press A? and use a ranged attack

I leave a wooden pole and a box of nails

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

No. Because you didnt use it properly. You have to use the item. I reported your previous post.

I Smack you with it til yer ded.

I leave YET AGAIN a Lucky Block.

ACTUALLY FUCKING USE IT.

Reported?! Excuse me for not knowing what an MLB is! And why do you keep leaving them?

Anyways, I glue the nails to the pole and beat you with it.

I leave an iron maiden (not the band, an actual iron maiden)

I'm not sure if you know how this game works, so let me explain it to you.

First, look at the previous post.  That individual will "leave something behind."  The first thing that you type is a way to use that "item" in a manner that kills the person who provided it.  For example, if someone says "A bag of popcorn," you can say something along the lines of "Eats the popcorn, wads the bag into a ball, and shoves it down your throat."  Or, they could say "A comic book."  You could then reply, "I roll it up and smack your head off."

Second, you are to leave behind something for the next poster to use against you.  It can be anything; the more obscure it is, the better.  It can be a car, or a remote control, or your mom's meatloaf, or a cumulus cloud, or Yul Brenner, or a 1967 puppy calendar.

...do you get it now?

So, with that being said:

I leave behind a pair of tap dance shoes.

I'm not sure if you know how this game works, so let me explain it to you.

First, look at the previous post. That individual will "leave something behind." The first thing that you type is a way to use that "item" in a manner that kills the person who provided it. For example, if someone says "A bag of popcorn," you can say something along the lines of "Eats the popcorn, wads the bag into a ball, and shoves it down your throat." Or, they could say "A comic book." You could then reply, "I roll it up and smack your head off."

Second, you are to leave behind something for the next poster to use against you. It can be anything; the more obscure it is, the better. It can be a car, or a remote control, or your mom's meatloaf, or a cumulus cloud, or Yul Brenner, or a 1967 puppy calendar.

...do you get it now?

So, with that being said:

I leave behind a pair of tap dance shoes.

I know how the game works, I'm not stupid. Also, you didn't use the iron maiden I left you. I make you smell the shoes, and then you die from the horrid smell!

I leave the aforementioned iron maiden that was never used.