Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kill the user above with the item they give you!

Toon Richard

• 2 weeks later...

I use my level 99 engineering and crafting skills to turn the iron golem into an awesome mech-bot and kick your behind with it.

I leave behind thick, bent, mildly rusty scraps of iron.

(edited)

I hope youre kidding, You know that bows and arrows arn't just in skyrim... Right?

I eat the butter knife making you suicide from the grossness of watching me eat the butter knife

I leave a picture of John De lancie

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

I burn your tongue off and have somebody eat it slowly in front of you, savoring each delicious corn-battery and meaty bite until you commit suicide from not being able to eat it.

I leave behind a pony.

I tie you to a chair and use it to slowly dehydrate you until you die from dehydration.

I leave behind a vial of Oleander petals.

(no, it's not too much, the worse, the better I guess.)

I tie you to a chair and use it to slowly dehydrate you until you die from dehydration.

I leave behind a vial of Oleander petals.

(no, it's not too much, the worse, the better I guess.)

I kill you slowly limb from limb making you watch the vial.

I leave behind a snowball

I cut off his arm and beat you to a bloody pulp, then take you down and stomp you into a puddle of red.

I leave a lyra plushie.

Jesus Christ your cruel!?!

I would use the plushie and replace the horn with knife and kill you slowly.

I leave a piece if paper

• Brohoof 1

I tie you down and slit your most sensitive areas with the paper, then when you can't take anymore papercuts, I'll cut your main artery and watch you bleed out.

I leave a pair of shoes

(by the way, you may want to put comments in parentheses from now on. That way new people can differentiate better.)

I tie you down and slit your most sensitive areas with the paper, then when you can't take anymore papercuts, I'll cut your main artery and watch you bleed out.

I leave a pair of shoes

(by the way, you may want to put comments in parentheses from now on. That way new people can differentiate better.)

(Well somebody's need a straight jacket)

I would tie the shoe strings around your neck and pull to you die of suffocation.

I leave a bottle of side empty

I take the fluffy little cloud and Over charge it with Electricity then throw it back at you(with le magics) so you die of Electrocution.

*Leaves the body and a paper note over the body which is written: ''I'm sorry I had to do this....'' on it*